All rocker0486's Comments

Mania Review: Taken 2 (Article) - 10/11/2012 8:25:07 PM

Just saw the movie about a hour ago. Horrible movie. Liam Neeson is the only reason to watch the movie but even then it is not worth full price. Best thing to do is to simply forget that they made a sequel.

More Dark Knight Rises Videos (Article) - 10/3/2011 5:23:37 PM

That's a lot of police cars going after Batman or is Batman leading them somewhere?

More EW Images of The Avengers (Article) - 9/29/2011 7:46:07 PM

I really like Captain America's new suit.

Bradley Cooper is The CROW? (Article) - 4/12/2011 9:35:41 PM

After seeing Limitless I can picture Bradley Cooper as playing the Crow. Maybe not enough to play Eric Draven's character but definitly a Crow character.

Downey Jr. Voicing PEABODY (Article) - 1/18/2011 5:50:12 PM

Robert Downey is a perfect choice.

Lords of Salem for Zombie (Article) - 9/23/2010 6:39:20 PM

I love all of Rob Zombie movies, but I am glad that he isn't doing The Blob. Really couldn't see him remaking it. This movie is actually a name of one of his songs in the Edcuated Horses album. I'm guessing that the song will following closely to the film.

True Blood's SDCC Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2010 10:24:17 PM

Looks like they're getting ready to show what Sookie is. I think that was her fairy godmother at the end. Can't wait 'til the were-panthers to come out.

Johnson is Fast & Furious? (Article) - 5/7/2010 8:07:43 AM

I highly agree with ponyboy76. I would love to see The Rock beat up Vin Diesel!!!

ICE AGE 4 Hits in 2012 (Article) - 5/6/2010 3:29:19 PM

I love the Ice Age series but oddly I'm not really looking forward to it this time. We'll see when the time comes.

First PIRANHA 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/2/2010 5:46:20 PM

Maybe I'm just a sucker for horror movies but I would really love to see this.

ROCKER0486'S MANIACAL PERSONA