All rogue188's Comments

Bruce Campbell for Evil Dead TV Series (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:03:34 AM

Good god, yes!!!! Please don't let this be a farce.

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:01:42 AM

My excitement continues to build for this movie. Convoluted mess? Nah. Snyder can do ensemble.

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/28/2014 6:56:51 AM

I would definitely have watched this movie. Here is to hoping that someday it gets made.

Xena Joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 7/22/2014 1:55:18 PM

I hope she plays a super-hero. The show desperately needs more of them.

The Summer of '84: Revenge of the Nerds (Article) - 7/22/2014 1:51:17 PM

Its still funny, nostalgia or not, for the one-liners alone.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 8:00:40 AM

As mentioned before, its a marketing stunt. Also add to the fact that they are killing off Wolverine, and there is your trifecta. As mentioned in the story, both Cap and Thor will be back to normal by summer of next year, as I am sure Logan will be back as well in time for X-Men Age of Apocalypse.

Honestly, all of this Thor/Cap/Logan drama affects five titles I am currenlty reading and it annoys me quite a bit. But hey, as long as the stories are still good I will keep buying and reading. If it gets stale, then I drop the title.

The Summer of '84: The Neverending Story (Article) - 7/21/2014 10:33:13 AM

This is one movie that still captivates me 30 years later as much as when it did when I was five years old. Its near and dear to my heart and will alway be one of my favorite movies from the 80's.

The Strain: Night Zero Review (Article) - 7/17/2014 8:58:41 AM

Again, I liked it. I just thought there were very cliched aspects to the new character. Also...this episode basically started exactly like the first episode of Fringe. I am going to watch the show, and I like a lot of it. But when it comes to originality...a little bit hackneyed.

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/16/2014 1:20:14 PM

Quicksilver is looking lackluster.

Comicscape: The Shadow Hero (Article) - 7/16/2014 6:41:30 AM

Have I been missing other Comicscape articles? Would love to get some input on all the craziness of what is happening at Marvel with Steve Rogers losing his powers, Wolverine scheduled to die and now a female Thor...

ROGUE188'S MANIACAL PERSONA