All rvaux16's Comments

The Fall of '84: Supergirl (Article) - 11/24/2014 8:57:13 AM

God, I had completely purged Elektra from my brain. Thanks for the catch!

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 10:27:48 AM

Okay, apparently the comments seciond doesn't recognize the plus sign. :p

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 10:27:16 AM

B Dammit!

And I do mention how annying Capshaw is. ;)

The Summer of '84: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (Article) - 5/26/2014 10:26:15 AM

That should actualy be a B . Thanks for the catch Sarcastic!

HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS COLLECTION Release Date (Article) - 3/25/2014 1:57:26 PM

Not sure this one's going ot beat the 20-pound monster they released in 2011....

10 Best Richard Matheson Movie and TV Moments (Article) - 7/2/2013 1:21:25 PM

The George Miller clip captured the paranoia better in my mind. It really is this sweat-lined nightmare... and Lithgow's fellow passengers are almost as scary as the monster on the wing. I don['t think one is better than the other. Just two distinct takes on the same stoy... which, in my mind, says a lot about the power of the story.

Mania Review: The Lone Ranger (Article) - 7/1/2013 11:16:44 AM

@Goirish. Call it a guilty pleasure. A film can be entertaining without being good. Case in point: The Fast and the Furious series.

The Summer of '83: Blue Thunder (Article) - 5/14/2013 5:49:22 PM

We're running it because we got a really positive response ot the Summer of 82. I'm still kicking myself for not getting on this for the Summer of 81 (another classic). And yeah, 83 wasn't nearly 82 or 84, but we're hoping for some fun trips down memory lane regardless. :)

Mania Interview: Steven Spielberg (Article) - 11/7/2012 4:08:55 PM

Kinetoscope: the press day took place before the Star Wars/Disney announcement.

10 Greatest Moments in Batman History (Article) - 7/17/2012 10:59:58 AM

I thought long and hard about Year One, but eventually decided that The Dark Knigth Returns more or less covered it. The Arkham video games were a tough, tough cut.

RVAUX16'S MANIACAL PERSONA