All samson's Comments

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 8/31/2014 4:21:51 PM

Warburton should be Shazam and The Rock should be Black Adam.

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/21/2014 6:32:30 PM

Violater,

i think it will be, at least in part, the catalyst for the initial fight between Batman and Superman. It would make a great reason for them to initially clash plus it would seem more organic in the development of this incarnation of the franchise.

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/21/2014 11:02:25 AM

I'm hoping the suit stays lighter. It would act as a way to signal the difference between he and the other Kryptonians. You know, the ones that almost destroyed the freakin' planet all because Kal was here.

Had Superman not been on earth, untold numbers of humans would still be alive. They have to address that. Maybe the lighter coloring is part of that.

Power Rangers Release Date! (Article) - 8/14/2014 1:58:39 PM

This could be really fun. This was a cool kids show. The Green Ranger was the 'ish!

The Good, The Bad, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 8/12/2014 7:05:11 PM

The movie was a let down for sure. But, you have to love Garfield's Spidey. Perfect casting.

But, the song at the end wasn't Hip hop. It was an R&B song by Alicia Keys with a rapper doing one verse in the intro. I for one have no problem with Hiphop or R&B being. Used in these kinds of films. I get tired of the standard corporate rock song being the title track. Just, next time, I hope they use something with more drive and attitude. The song was too dry for that kind of flick.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 6:40:40 PM

Violator, no worries here. I understand what you mean and I know your heart is in the right place. We all live and, hopefully, learn.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 6:28:16 PM

JBE, have you looked at some of the research going on with ketamine and it's use as a treatment for severe depression? It looks very promising but it's not something people should try on their own. It's a different animal than the stuff you'd get on the street. It's not ready for prime time, yet. But it looks hopeful.

Hang in there. Always hang in there.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 6:18:33 PM

People who've never suffered from real, lifelong depression, have a hard time understanding it's weight and heft. While I don't agree with suicide, I would never call it a cowardly act. Like overdosing from your pain meds while you're in the end stages of cancer.  It's an escape from a seemingly inescapable pain.

R.I.P., Robin. You were one of the greats and you will be missed.

Nanoo, nano.

The Summer of '84: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (Article) - 8/11/2014 11:48:48 AM

This was one very cool flick back in the day. For some reason, this movie made me think Weller would have been a good pick for Spidey back then. Don't know what I was thinking. But, hey, I was a kid.

Always wished for a sequel.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Score 2nd Best Weekend (Article) - 8/10/2014 7:07:02 PM

Blank, I feel your pain. My girl is an ex-Mennonite and she does not like going to see movies with cursing or nudity. So, that means pretty much anything. I'm slowly making inroads with my corruption of her morals. But, it's slow going. ...lol

Hey, there is a manly way to go see a movie with a buddy. Just sit at least two seats from another. Or, one of you sit in a row and the other sits in the seat next to you but a row behind or in fron of you. That's how we do it, anyway. ...lol

SAMSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA