All samurai1138's Comments

Mania Review: Paddington (Article) - 1/16/2015 6:04:31 AM

I grew up with Paddington, so I think it'll be a nice, safe afternoon out for the family. Looking forward to watching my 5 year old step daughter's reaction to the loveable character.

Batman Vs. Robin Voice Cast Announced (Article) - 1/15/2015 3:50:47 AM

No one will ever come close to Kevin Conroy. He is the benchmark by which all other Batmen (animated and live action) will be measured.

CASTLE: Castle, P.I. Review (Article) - 1/14/2015 5:33:31 AM

Never seen this show but heard so many good things about it I hope to get the chance to binge watch it one day on Netflix or something. One of those treats I'm saving for the right day, kind of like a vintage bottle of wine.

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/13/2015 8:14:33 AM

How could you not have Pacific Heights on here? Keaton was brilliant as the sociopathic villain.

Michael Keaton for Skull Island? (Article) - 1/9/2015 7:09:14 AM

Actually, there are 5 Kong movies, not including foreign productions or Joe Young.The 1976 Bridges/Lange?Grodin remake was the first movie I ever saw in the theater when I was a young kid, scared the hell out of me, and Ive been obsessed with Kong ever since. And of course, being a Batman addict in '89 means Keaton is God to me, so this is very exciting news. Redvector, I totally agree with you that Jacksons Kong, while visually striking,was way overdone. You could have cut the running time in half on that one and had a much more enjoyable movie. He just went overboard on everything, and maybe its just me, but Kong seemed a little small, definately smaller than the '76 and i think smaller than the '33 as well. Still, it was certainly better than King Kong Lives, you cant imagine the disappointment after begging your folks to take you to the theater to see that for weeks. Regardless I didnt get to choose another movie for a very long time.

First Look: AVENGERS: ULTRON FOREVER (Article) - 12/2/2014 5:15:25 AM

I long for the days before comics existed merely to service the movies that are based on them. Sigh.

First Look: SECRET WARS #1 Cover (Article) - 11/18/2014 3:40:02 PM

Is this story about the Beyonder? Cause if it's not it's not Secret Wars and I don't care.

THUNDERCATS HO! Complete Animated Series Arrives (Article) - 10/29/2014 5:21:27 AM

Much like the reimagined He-Man from a couple years back, this series was superior in every way to the original, if you were a fan of the old, check this series out, it was very well done. Too bad a live action movie was apparently dependant on the success of this show.

Disney's MOANA: FIRST LOOK (Article) - 10/21/2014 5:39:04 AM

Lilo and Stitch?

Mania Review: Birdman (Article) - 10/20/2014 7:12:59 AM

Can't wait. Keaton deserves some god damned recognition!

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA