All samurai1138's Comments

X-Men: Days of Future Past Behind the Scenes (Article) - 4/3/2014 7:42:11 PM

I find it hard to hold out hope that this will be any closer to the original story than X2 was to "God Loves, Man Kills". Been burned 3 times out of 4 on X-Men movies, 6 if you count Wolverine movies. Still, it does look pretty good, so I guess judgement shall be reserved until its actually released. I don't expect a faithful translation, but a good one? Is that too much to ask?

3 More for Constantine TV Pilot (Article) - 3/5/2014 4:07:01 PM

As much as i love the character I dont see this one surviving unless they turn it into some sort of True Blood knock off. Maybe if he's smoking Constant-ly.

Winter Soldier Poster Arrives (Article) - 3/5/2014 4:01:56 PM

I didnt care for Sebastian Stan as Bucky, but i must admit he looks great as Winter Soldier.

Masters of the Universe Director Short List (Article) - 2/27/2014 6:32:32 PM

Taylor Kitsch looked ALMOST He-Man like as John Carter.I really just want to see Dolph show up in a sequel as former Eternian defender He-Ro. I also think Prince Adam should only be a character in the beginning, have him "die" similar to Kyle McCloud of Highlander, and be reborn as He-Man. Having him transform back and forth would be way too comical and cheesy, stick with the original box art illustrations from the toys as inspiration for the tone and feel of this one, and you'd have a winner.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Shadow (Article) - 2/25/2014 3:12:05 AM

It has its share of problems, but overall the Shadow , much like the Phantom (the purple one, not the Menace-ing one) is a highly underrated superhero flick that suffered from Batman envy at a time where everything tried too hard to be too much like Batman. I paid 2 bucks to see it in a crappy theatre back in the day, and it was well worth it.

Doctor Strange Director Update (Article) - 2/22/2014 3:08:05 AM

Viggo

First Frankenstein Photos Surface (Article) - 12/3/2013 2:46:43 PM

But Frankensteins assistant was named Fritz, not Igor. How can one typo in a monster magazine all those years ago have such an effect on pop culture? Ah well.

Arrow - The Scientist Clip (Article) - 12/3/2013 2:38:16 PM

Is anyone else at all worried about an eventual costume?

HERCULES: THE LEGEND BEGINS - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 11/28/2013 3:12:51 AM

Its Renny. Even his dumb shark movie was better than all the other dumb shark movies. I'll give this a go.

Mania Box Office Report: Burning Hunger (Article) - 11/25/2013 5:09:06 AM

Its snowing here. I'm not leaving the house for anything less than a hobbit this month.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA