All samurai1138's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Episode VII Release Date (Article) - 11/8/2013 3:24:45 AM

Disney already has the summers locked up. They can't compete with their own product. Holiday release date is their best bet to maximize dollars. Besides, now there's something to watch in Jan/Feb.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: Music Video (Article) - 11/6/2013 8:26:20 AM

I miss Batdance. Now there was a movie tie-in music video.

NYCC 2013: Mattel Unleashes New Batman Figures! (Article) - 10/14/2013 6:20:00 AM

Its not even holiday 2013 yet, and I'm already planning a spot for holiday 2014 for that Alien tree ornament!

Ford on Blade Runner 2 (Article) - 10/9/2013 3:22:23 AM

Why anyone would want to see a blade runner sequel is beyond me. Some things are best left unsaid, and this is one of them. An old HF flying around in the Falcon I can deal with for the kitsch factor. But an old HF trying to pull off Deckard again? That's an accident I don't want to drive by. If they wanted to do this they should have done it 20 years ago. Don't turn another classic into another cash grab. That's what SW is for!

31 Days of Horror Movies: The Fly (1986) (Article) - 10/7/2013 5:15:18 AM

I asked Cronenberg that exact question when I met him at a horror convention. He said it was a metaphor for growing old and feeble, not for AIDS. But that seems to be the most popular misconception.

Mania Box Office Report: Raining Meatballs (Article) - 9/30/2013 5:25:49 AM

I would agree with Dazzler, Howard, having worked for Lucas on Graffiti and Willow, would be a good choice to direct a SW film, and since he doesn't pretend to be a writer, you know he would stick to what he knows.

The Fall of '83: Revenge of the Ninja (Article) - 9/9/2013 6:58:37 PM

Lets not forget the awesomeness that rounded out the Ninja trilogy, Ninja 3: The Domination. I loved this shit and still do.

I, Frankenstein Exclusive Comic Con 2013 Poster (Article) - 7/15/2013 12:42:43 PM

Who knew that after nearly 200 years of wandering, that a stitched together monstrosity could still turn out to be so damn hunk-y? If he actually LOOKED like The Monster, i'd be inclined to look forward to this, but Aaron Eckhart with a few facial scars is still just Aaron Eckhart. Now De Niro, THAT was a Monster.

Wolverine: Origin trailer (Article) - 7/3/2013 9:35:49 AM

Motion comics are sweet. sometimes I don't feel like pulling out issues or books off the shelf, I can just lay back and relax on the couch and watch my favorite issues. the addition of voice overs and sound effects is a nice change to reading. yes, its kind of lazy, but also a cool new way to enjoy comics, like halfway between a comic and a cartoon. we like animated comic adaptions, don't we? No one thought you were lazy for watching the 2 part Dark Knight Returns animated movie, so why are you lazy for watching a motion comic?

No Bale for Justice League (Article) - 7/2/2013 10:22:53 AM

As Johnny Depp has taught us all, It has EVERYthing to do with money. Bale would wear a pink BatSuit if they drove a large enough dump truck full of money to his house, don't ever kid yourself into thinking differently.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA