All samurai1138's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Box Office Report: Raging FURY (Article) - 10/20/2014 7:08:08 AM

Come on Birdman!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Gotham Gets 6 More Episodes (Article) - 10/14/2014 4:55:45 AM

That WAS pretty ridiculous that they had no idea how a balloon worked. Someone better tell them not to put metal in a microwave or mix acids and bases.

Powers Trailer from NYCC 2014 (Article) - 10/12/2014 10:19:25 PM

What a total let down, and I like Sharlton Copley, which makes it worse

BIRDMAN Clip: Foreign Press (Article) - 10/2/2014 7:00:34 PM

There's simply no actor more deserving of a comeback than Keaton.

Avengers: Age of Ultron Second Look at The Vision (Article) - 9/11/2014 5:52:46 AM

One thing you missed that might help people unfamiliar with the Vision. He was originally built by Ultron to destroy the Avengers.

Pumpkinhead (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/9/2014 5:28:18 PM

A great classic that deserved better sequels than the crap they have us. If you spent the 80s watching movies like Near Dark and Puppet Master, Pumpkinhead was a must see. It makes you long for the days when cult classics were harder to find and watching them was an accomplishment all of its own.

Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer 2 (Article) - 9/4/2014 8:44:26 AM

The first one got Edwards the Godzilla gig which in turn hit him the Star Wars gig. You sure you should have skipped it?

Top 8 Batman Window Cameos (Article) - 9/3/2014 6:33:12 AM

If you didn't know Bruce was Kato, you never should have had a trivia card to begin with.

Top Toys of Summer 2014 (Article) - 9/1/2014 8:13:31 AM

I've been excited to get the unmasked Keaton Batman since the figure was unveiled last year. I finally found one last week, and to my disappointment, the paint job looks like total crap

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 5:46:09 PM

There was no greater artist in the 20th century in my humble opinion and I say that as a former gallery director and dealer of original works by Picasso and Dali. I'm glad he was overlooked by most people, he shone in the darkness of the shadows and meant so much more to his devoted core of followers

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA