All samurai1138's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Pumpkinhead (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/9/2014 5:28:18 PM

A great classic that deserved better sequels than the crap they have us. If you spent the 80s watching movies like Near Dark and Puppet Master, Pumpkinhead was a must see. It makes you long for the days when cult classics were harder to find and watching them was an accomplishment all of its own.

Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer 2 (Article) - 9/4/2014 8:44:26 AM

The first one got Edwards the Godzilla gig which in turn hit him the Star Wars gig. You sure you should have skipped it?

Top 8 Batman Window Cameos (Article) - 9/3/2014 6:33:12 AM

If you didn't know Bruce was Kato, you never should have had a trivia card to begin with.

Top Toys of Summer 2014 (Article) - 9/1/2014 8:13:31 AM

I've been excited to get the unmasked Keaton Batman since the figure was unveiled last year. I finally found one last week, and to my disappointment, the paint job looks like total crap

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 5:46:09 PM

There was no greater artist in the 20th century in my humble opinion and I say that as a former gallery director and dealer of original works by Picasso and Dali. I'm glad he was overlooked by most people, he shone in the darkness of the shadows and meant so much more to his devoted core of followers

DARWYN COOKE'S BATMAN BEYOND Animated Short (Article) - 4/20/2014 9:46:17 AM

The sweetest part of that? Animated Keaton Batman! Hell yeah!!

X-Men: Days of Future Past Behind the Scenes (Article) - 4/3/2014 7:42:11 PM

I find it hard to hold out hope that this will be any closer to the original story than X2 was to "God Loves, Man Kills". Been burned 3 times out of 4 on X-Men movies, 6 if you count Wolverine movies. Still, it does look pretty good, so I guess judgement shall be reserved until its actually released. I don't expect a faithful translation, but a good one? Is that too much to ask?

3 More for Constantine TV Pilot (Article) - 3/5/2014 4:07:01 PM

As much as i love the character I dont see this one surviving unless they turn it into some sort of True Blood knock off. Maybe if he's smoking Constant-ly.

Winter Soldier Poster Arrives (Article) - 3/5/2014 4:01:56 PM

I didnt care for Sebastian Stan as Bucky, but i must admit he looks great as Winter Soldier.

Masters of the Universe Director Short List (Article) - 2/27/2014 6:32:32 PM

Taylor Kitsch looked ALMOST He-Man like as John Carter.I really just want to see Dolph show up in a sequel as former Eternian defender He-Ro. I also think Prince Adam should only be a character in the beginning, have him "die" similar to Kyle McCloud of Highlander, and be reborn as He-Man. Having him transform back and forth would be way too comical and cheesy, stick with the original box art illustrations from the toys as inspiration for the tone and feel of this one, and you'd have a winner.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA