All samurai1138's Comments

Looney Tunes Revival for WB (Article) - 10/26/2010 6:59:32 AM

sounds iffy. But as someone who actualy remembers cartoons playing before movies when i was a kid, i will say that the recent 3-D CGI Road Runner short that played before that 3D Owls movie (whatever it was called) was really good, very funny in an old school Looney Tunes way, and more of those would be a welcome addition to the movie going experience

Fantastic Voyage for Avatar Writer (Article) - 10/23/2010 7:38:20 AM

Love the original, a true sci-fi classic. A 3-D Cameron produced modern version could be some real trippy sh*t.  But I was thinking of sending Cameron a script about this team of scientists that are shrunken down and injected into the body of this really annoying asshole who wastes post space with his pathetic ads for knock-off junk nobody wants anyway, all with the intent of giving said a$$hole a blood clot. What do you think? Do I have a winner here?

Colin Farrell Circles TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 10/22/2010 12:04:06 PM

It's waaaaay too soon to remake this movie. It stills stands up as a great action flick, and i just cant imagine them improving it in any way, shape or form. BOO-URNS!!!

First Look: Undead Nightmare Red Dead Redemption (Article) - 10/22/2010 12:01:04 PM

sweet. looks like a hot time in the old town tonight.

EXCL: Norrington Departs CROW Feature (Article) - 10/21/2010 9:16:43 AM

Wahlberg as The Crow? No thanks. When will someone wake-up and realize he'd be perfect for a Daredevil reboot?

New TRON LEGACY Poster (Article) - 10/20/2010 12:18:03 PM

Is anyone else wondering whether or not TRON is going to be in their Tron Legacy movie? So far there hasn't been any hints to suggest that we will see the title character in this flick, just Flynn and Clu. I'm really looking forward to this, but I can tell you now, that a Tron movie with no Tron in it, will be a HUGE disappointment.

MEGAMIND's First 5 Minutes (Article) - 10/18/2010 6:10:24 AM

Can we not do something about these ads people are posting for their online crap? Seriousy, if this continues I will have to stop reading this site. Everyone who is in agreement, please start leaving posts, maybe Mania  will take the hint.

JACKASS 3-D Breaks Fall Record (Article) - 10/18/2010 6:07:23 AM

I recall the "3-D" trailer for Jack-Ass was not in 3-D in any way I could see, so I just assumed the movie was as bad. I chose to skip it because of this. Any who did see it in 3-D. please sound off on the quality of the effect, which would be the only reason to pay to see this in a theater.

FLASH Screenplay Due Soon (Article) - 10/12/2010 6:30:05 AM

I'm going to forego the usual comments and just say this: Can't someone at Mania remove the postings of douche bags who waste space with their website sales ads? Whatever you're selling, I"LL NEVER BUY IT because you posted it on here! Be a professional and buy some ad space.

Mad Max 4 Production Delayed (Article) - 10/12/2010 6:25:22 AM

One more thing. Can't someone at Mania remove the postings of douche bags who waste space with their website sales ads? Whatever you're selling, I"LL NEVER BUY IT because you posted it on here! Be a professional and buy some ad space.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA