All samurai1138's Comments

JACKASS 3-D Breaks Fall Record (Article) - 10/18/2010 6:07:23 AM

I recall the "3-D" trailer for Jack-Ass was not in 3-D in any way I could see, so I just assumed the movie was as bad. I chose to skip it because of this. Any who did see it in 3-D. please sound off on the quality of the effect, which would be the only reason to pay to see this in a theater.

FLASH Screenplay Due Soon (Article) - 10/12/2010 6:30:05 AM

I'm going to forego the usual comments and just say this: Can't someone at Mania remove the postings of douche bags who waste space with their website sales ads? Whatever you're selling, I"LL NEVER BUY IT because you posted it on here! Be a professional and buy some ad space.

Mad Max 4 Production Delayed (Article) - 10/12/2010 6:25:22 AM

One more thing. Can't someone at Mania remove the postings of douche bags who waste space with their website sales ads? Whatever you're selling, I"LL NEVER BUY IT because you posted it on here! Be a professional and buy some ad space.

Mad Max 4 Production Delayed (Article) - 10/12/2010 6:21:43 AM

Mel may be somewhat of a douchebag, but there's just no one that can convincingly replace him as Max. The Road Warrior is easily one of the closest examples to perfect film making ever, and remaking or "re-imagining" this series is just a bad idea. Remember when Tim Burton re-imagined Planet of the Apes? I was excited too...until I saw it.

15 More Geeky Cosplay Pics from NYCC (Article) - 10/11/2010 7:37:17 AM

wow. Fat Cap and the worst Wolverine ever. Why even bother posting those pics?

10 Terrific Toy Commercials (Article) - 10/8/2010 9:28:12 AM

The climbing Spider-Man was the worst toy ever. Even as a kid I just couldn't figure out why anyone would want it. His damned arm was always pointing up, I just couldnt get past that. Of course, the Alien commercial still angers my blood, I remember Toys R Us in the early/mid 80's had a clearance platform with dozens of the Alien toy stacked on it, for $10 each. And I bought 2 new Joe's instead. ahhhhhh, memories....

Cruise, Nicholson Re-Unite (Article) - 10/6/2010 9:19:46 AM

I remember when Jack Nicholson became the highest paid actor ever for Batman (80 mil with back end). He must be beating that record if he's considering another movie with now-box office-poison Tom Cruise. I really think it's time for Tom to just go back to packing fudge in Colorado, don't you?

Galveston Hurricane Disaster Film (Article) - 10/4/2010 5:56:05 AM

coming soon to a theater near you..."Southern Fried Twister" starring Matthew McConna...ah hell, it'll probably still have Bill Paxton in it.

Universal's DEATH RACE 2 Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2010 5:52:49 AM

'cause, you know...we really needed to know and stuff...

Chris Sarandon Appearing in Fright Night Remake (Article) - 10/1/2010 7:19:55 AM

Yet one more remake that should never have happened.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA