All samurai1138's Comments

Mad Max 4 Production Delayed (Article) - 10/12/2010 6:21:43 AM

Mel may be somewhat of a douchebag, but there's just no one that can convincingly replace him as Max. The Road Warrior is easily one of the closest examples to perfect film making ever, and remaking or "re-imagining" this series is just a bad idea. Remember when Tim Burton re-imagined Planet of the Apes? I was excited too...until I saw it.

15 More Geeky Cosplay Pics from NYCC (Article) - 10/11/2010 7:37:17 AM

wow. Fat Cap and the worst Wolverine ever. Why even bother posting those pics?

10 Terrific Toy Commercials (Article) - 10/8/2010 9:28:12 AM

The climbing Spider-Man was the worst toy ever. Even as a kid I just couldn't figure out why anyone would want it. His damned arm was always pointing up, I just couldnt get past that. Of course, the Alien commercial still angers my blood, I remember Toys R Us in the early/mid 80's had a clearance platform with dozens of the Alien toy stacked on it, for $10 each. And I bought 2 new Joe's instead. ahhhhhh, memories....

Cruise, Nicholson Re-Unite (Article) - 10/6/2010 9:19:46 AM

I remember when Jack Nicholson became the highest paid actor ever for Batman (80 mil with back end). He must be beating that record if he's considering another movie with now-box office-poison Tom Cruise. I really think it's time for Tom to just go back to packing fudge in Colorado, don't you?

Galveston Hurricane Disaster Film (Article) - 10/4/2010 5:56:05 AM

coming soon to a theater near you..."Southern Fried Twister" starring Matthew McConna...ah hell, it'll probably still have Bill Paxton in it.

Universal's DEATH RACE 2 Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2010 5:52:49 AM

'cause, you know...we really needed to know and stuff...

Chris Sarandon Appearing in Fright Night Remake (Article) - 10/1/2010 7:19:55 AM

Yet one more remake that should never have happened.

5 Thoughts on Shaky-Cam Horror Movies (Article) - 10/1/2010 7:17:50 AM

Shaky Cam is the bane of my theater going existence. While it can ALMOST be tolerable on a small screen, when viewed on the big screens of the theater, all it does is give me a headache and make the action even harder to decipher than a fight scene in Transformer's. Death to Shaky Cam!

BATMAN 3 Start on the Horizon? (Article) - 9/30/2010 7:52:54 AM

After loving Batman Begins and being thoroughly disappointed with The Dark Knight, I'm looking forward to Nolan hopefully redeeming himself on the third one. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go put my bullet proof vest on, I always get a hail of bullets coming at me for expressing my displeasure with Dark Knight.

Raimi's Alien Invasion Plan (Article) - 9/30/2010 7:44:11 AM

I hate to be the one that says it, but much like Lucas, Spielberg and Burton, the glory days of Raimi's filmmaking are behind us now. Huge success leads to confidence. Confidence leads to cockiness. And cockiness leads to Phantom Menace, Crystal Skull, Chocolate Factory, Spider-Man 3, and whatever the hell they serve us up next. Honestly, at this point, I'd rather he just moved straight onto Evil Dead 2 3-D. At least I know that one was a great movie once upon a time.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA