All samurai1138's Comments

Newcomer to Direct DEADPOOL? (Article) - 10/27/2010 9:58:18 AM

I dont care who it is in Batman 3, as long as they make up for that train wreck The Dark Knight. What an overrated disappointing movie that was. I was so sad to see people fall for it again in Inception, but THANK GOD Trey Parker and Matt Stone took the time last week to say "no, no, you dont get it, Inception was STUPID." Thanks guys, I needed a little back up on that one. Hopefully, the 3rd Batman will be as good as the 1st one was. I used to get goose pimples at the end of Begins, when he flips over that playing card, now....I just get bummed.

Lost Boys: The Thirst Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 10/27/2010 9:43:40 AM

This movie gets made AND released on Blu-Ray and my script about a group of circus clowns that moonlight as a team of high priced lawyers just can't get off the ground. Go figure.

15 Worst Taglines in Horror Film History (Article) - 10/27/2010 9:35:22 AM

My guess karas1...effectiveness. Reading the Fly's tagline, to which you are referring, did give people the feeeling that this movie woule terrify them, at back in the day, it did. Also, the fact that is has become so memorable 20 years later. Anyone could name what movie the taglines from the "best" list are from. But how many would know even one from today's list? (except obviously, Plan 9).

DVD Shopping Bag: Back to the Future on Blu-ray (Article) - 10/26/2010 7:25:15 AM

someone actually asked about Sex and the City? Thats worse than having Kip Drordy on your friends list.

15 Best Horror Movie Taglines (Article) - 10/26/2010 7:16:08 AM

"We'll Tear Your Soul Apart". Seriously, where is Hellraiser on this list?

Vulcan Female in TREK Sequel? (Article) - 10/26/2010 7:03:32 AM

Star Trek II: The Rise of Kahn.  I thought it was a no-brainer.

Looney Tunes Revival for WB (Article) - 10/26/2010 6:59:32 AM

sounds iffy. But as someone who actualy remembers cartoons playing before movies when i was a kid, i will say that the recent 3-D CGI Road Runner short that played before that 3D Owls movie (whatever it was called) was really good, very funny in an old school Looney Tunes way, and more of those would be a welcome addition to the movie going experience

Fantastic Voyage for Avatar Writer (Article) - 10/23/2010 7:38:20 AM

Love the original, a true sci-fi classic. A 3-D Cameron produced modern version could be some real trippy sh*t.  But I was thinking of sending Cameron a script about this team of scientists that are shrunken down and injected into the body of this really annoying asshole who wastes post space with his pathetic ads for knock-off junk nobody wants anyway, all with the intent of giving said a$$hole a blood clot. What do you think? Do I have a winner here?

Colin Farrell Circles TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 10/22/2010 12:04:06 PM

It's waaaaay too soon to remake this movie. It stills stands up as a great action flick, and i just cant imagine them improving it in any way, shape or form. BOO-URNS!!!

First Look: Undead Nightmare Red Dead Redemption (Article) - 10/22/2010 12:01:04 PM

sweet. looks like a hot time in the old town tonight.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA