All samurai1138's Comments

Mania%u2019s Favorite Monsters (Article) - 10/29/2010 6:06:52 AM

Gotta go with Betenoire on this one. Goblin Queen all the way. Who can blame Havok for doing his sister-in-law when she looked like that?

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (without The Riddler) (Article) - 10/28/2010 7:22:58 AM

you know who i would love to see as the villain in Batman3? Woody Allen as the Ventriliquist with Joe Pesci as the voice of Mr.Scarface.

Tevii (Profile) - 10/28/2010 6:26:35 AM

Tekken Tag Tournament was the best game ever. Why can't they just give us a new version? I bought Tekken 6 on 360, but the controller is so awful that it renders it unplayable. I actually had to go out and buy a PS3 JUST so I can play Tekken. Cheers on the Dark Knight being over rated!

Newcomer to Direct DEADPOOL? (Article) - 10/28/2010 6:17:50 AM

Tevii, no I wasnt being sarcastic. Inception was one of the dumbest movies of the year. With such an overly convoluted plot that the general public had to assume that meant it was a really "smart" movie. The worst part was all the damn "Nolan horn", I dont know if you know what is, but you will after watching the movie. Every time something "dramatic" happens, they let you know by blasting the "Nolan horn". Because of course, without it, I dont see how you ever would have known.

KICK ASS 2 #1 Review (Article) - 10/27/2010 10:07:25 AM

agreed Inner Sanctum, the movie was very "meh". It was okay, but was missing something crucial from the comic. I guess thats what happens when you dont have a complete series to work from, they head in two different tangents, and only one worked. The fact that the movie took things in a less realistic manner didnt help either. I didnt even know the second series was out now, but I will be sure to pick it up and give it a read, I loved Kick-Ass volume 1.

Newcomer to Direct DEADPOOL? (Article) - 10/27/2010 9:58:18 AM

I dont care who it is in Batman 3, as long as they make up for that train wreck The Dark Knight. What an overrated disappointing movie that was. I was so sad to see people fall for it again in Inception, but THANK GOD Trey Parker and Matt Stone took the time last week to say "no, no, you dont get it, Inception was STUPID." Thanks guys, I needed a little back up on that one. Hopefully, the 3rd Batman will be as good as the 1st one was. I used to get goose pimples at the end of Begins, when he flips over that playing card, now....I just get bummed.

Lost Boys: The Thirst Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 10/27/2010 9:43:40 AM

This movie gets made AND released on Blu-Ray and my script about a group of circus clowns that moonlight as a team of high priced lawyers just can't get off the ground. Go figure.

15 Worst Taglines in Horror Film History (Article) - 10/27/2010 9:35:22 AM

My guess karas1...effectiveness. Reading the Fly's tagline, to which you are referring, did give people the feeeling that this movie woule terrify them, at back in the day, it did. Also, the fact that is has become so memorable 20 years later. Anyone could name what movie the taglines from the "best" list are from. But how many would know even one from today's list? (except obviously, Plan 9).

DVD Shopping Bag: Back to the Future on Blu-ray (Article) - 10/26/2010 7:25:15 AM

someone actually asked about Sex and the City? Thats worse than having Kip Drordy on your friends list.

15 Best Horror Movie Taglines (Article) - 10/26/2010 7:16:08 AM

"We'll Tear Your Soul Apart". Seriously, where is Hellraiser on this list?

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA