All samurai1138's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Wolverine: Origin trailer (Article) - 7/3/2013 9:35:49 AM

Motion comics are sweet. sometimes I don't feel like pulling out issues or books off the shelf, I can just lay back and relax on the couch and watch my favorite issues. the addition of voice overs and sound effects is a nice change to reading. yes, its kind of lazy, but also a cool new way to enjoy comics, like halfway between a comic and a cartoon. we like animated comic adaptions, don't we? No one thought you were lazy for watching the 2 part Dark Knight Returns animated movie, so why are you lazy for watching a motion comic?

No Bale for Justice League (Article) - 7/2/2013 10:22:53 AM

As Johnny Depp has taught us all, It has EVERYthing to do with money. Bale would wear a pink BatSuit if they drove a large enough dump truck full of money to his house, don't ever kid yourself into thinking differently.

The Lone Ranger: Spirit Platform (Article) - 6/11/2013 7:09:43 PM

Remember when Johnny Depp was cool and made movies like the Ninth Gate or Ed Wood? Remember when you thought, yeah, I could deal with Armie Hammer as Batman in a Justice League movie? What the hell happened????

Purge 2 Green-lighted (Article) - 6/11/2013 7:05:39 PM

I havent seen this yet. These movies always look cool and end up sucking bad. Has anyone seen this? Worth my 12 bucks, or what? p.s. If you liked The Dark Knight Rises, or any new Bond film, Im not interested in your opinion. Lol. However, if you miss the good old days when Keaton wore the suit, and Moore had the keys to the Lotus, please let me know about this Purge movie. I know the two arent related, I just prefer to hear from someone with similar tastes.

Star Wars Casting News (Article) - 6/11/2013 6:59:05 PM

Seriously though, I dont want to see another trilogy about a young Skywalker turning to the dark side. Been there, done that, refused to buy the tshirt. If they are going to use the books, Heir to the Empire had a great core story they could adapt, and who wouldnt want to see Benedict Cumberbatch as Grand Admiral Kahn, I mean Thrawn. lol

Star Wars Casting News (Article) - 6/11/2013 6:54:10 PM

What? No Jar Jar? PASS. lol

The Summer of '83: Octopussy (Article) - 6/10/2013 5:34:47 AM

Moore is the best Bond ever. I can understand the need to say Connery, but no one played suave, charming secret agent like Moore. Not his fault they kept him in the role after his prime. Like most action heroes today, Craig is way too serious. Moore makes you wish you were a secret agent, Craig makes me glad I'm not.

A Timeline History of Superman: Part 1 (Article) - 6/10/2013 5:25:49 AM

Actually, Superman did not take on the KKK, but rather a group known as the Clan Of the Fiery Cross. Obviously based on the KKK, and meant to get the same point across. Interesting as well, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen and Kryptonite all came from the radio show, not the comic.

Hobbit 2 Trailer with Man of Steel (Article) - 6/7/2013 8:26:15 PM

Good or not, if MOS doesnt turn out to be the first part of a larger DC movie universe, then Warner Brothers can bite me. Dont let your ego keep you from following Marvels successful formula. They made a box office hit out of a movie featuring the Mandarin, for god's sake.

Mania Review: The Purge (Article) - 6/7/2013 3:26:52 AM

Cool. Ethan hawke has always been a cool dude. I'll give it a whirl. At the very least it looks like something the wife will enjoy.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA