All samurai1138's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Doctor Strange Director Update (Article) - 2/22/2014 3:08:05 AM

Viggo

First Frankenstein Photos Surface (Article) - 12/3/2013 2:46:43 PM

But Frankensteins assistant was named Fritz, not Igor. How can one typo in a monster magazine all those years ago have such an effect on pop culture? Ah well.

Arrow - The Scientist Clip (Article) - 12/3/2013 2:38:16 PM

Is anyone else at all worried about an eventual costume?

HERCULES: THE LEGEND BEGINS - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 11/28/2013 3:12:51 AM

Its Renny. Even his dumb shark movie was better than all the other dumb shark movies. I'll give this a go.

Mania Box Office Report: Burning Hunger (Article) - 11/25/2013 5:09:06 AM

Its snowing here. I'm not leaving the house for anything less than a hobbit this month.

Episode VII Release Date (Article) - 11/8/2013 3:24:45 AM

Disney already has the summers locked up. They can't compete with their own product. Holiday release date is their best bet to maximize dollars. Besides, now there's something to watch in Jan/Feb.

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: Music Video (Article) - 11/6/2013 8:26:20 AM

I miss Batdance. Now there was a movie tie-in music video.

NYCC 2013: Mattel Unleashes New Batman Figures! (Article) - 10/14/2013 6:20:00 AM

Its not even holiday 2013 yet, and I'm already planning a spot for holiday 2014 for that Alien tree ornament!

Ford on Blade Runner 2 (Article) - 10/9/2013 3:22:23 AM

Why anyone would want to see a blade runner sequel is beyond me. Some things are best left unsaid, and this is one of them. An old HF flying around in the Falcon I can deal with for the kitsch factor. But an old HF trying to pull off Deckard again? That's an accident I don't want to drive by. If they wanted to do this they should have done it 20 years ago. Don't turn another classic into another cash grab. That's what SW is for!

31 Days of Horror Movies: The Fly (1986) (Article) - 10/7/2013 5:15:18 AM

I asked Cronenberg that exact question when I met him at a horror convention. He said it was a metaphor for growing old and feeble, not for AIDS. But that seems to be the most popular misconception.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA