All samurai1138's Comments

Star Wars Casting News (Article) - 6/11/2013 6:54:10 PM

What? No Jar Jar? PASS. lol

The Summer of '83: Octopussy (Article) - 6/10/2013 5:34:47 AM

Moore is the best Bond ever. I can understand the need to say Connery, but no one played suave, charming secret agent like Moore. Not his fault they kept him in the role after his prime. Like most action heroes today, Craig is way too serious. Moore makes you wish you were a secret agent, Craig makes me glad I'm not.

A Timeline History of Superman: Part 1 (Article) - 6/10/2013 5:25:49 AM

Actually, Superman did not take on the KKK, but rather a group known as the Clan Of the Fiery Cross. Obviously based on the KKK, and meant to get the same point across. Interesting as well, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen and Kryptonite all came from the radio show, not the comic.

Hobbit 2 Trailer with Man of Steel (Article) - 6/7/2013 8:26:15 PM

Good or not, if MOS doesnt turn out to be the first part of a larger DC movie universe, then Warner Brothers can bite me. Dont let your ego keep you from following Marvels successful formula. They made a box office hit out of a movie featuring the Mandarin, for god's sake.

Mania Review: The Purge (Article) - 6/7/2013 3:26:52 AM

Cool. Ethan hawke has always been a cool dude. I'll give it a whirl. At the very least it looks like something the wife will enjoy.

Mania Review: Much Ado about Nothing (Article) - 6/7/2013 3:24:08 AM

Looking forward to seeing what Whedon can bang out in 12 days. Release date? Or is this straight to vid?

Desolation of Smaug of Photo (Article) - 6/6/2013 3:22:28 AM

All is forgiven if she busts them out.

First OFFICIAL Look: Magento (Article) - 6/6/2013 3:20:04 AM

I was hoping to see the costume from the end of First Class. Hope they haven't done away with that.

No Iron Man, No Whedon (Article) - 6/6/2013 3:17:59 AM

No Burton, no Keaton! Remember how that turned out? Don't mess this up Marvel

Keaton in Birdman (Article) - 6/4/2013 3:18:15 AM

There is nothing I want to see more than Keaton get a shot at a comeback

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA