All samurai1138's Comments

Oscar Screed (Article) - 2/19/2013 5:54:32 AM

People are still talking about Dark Knight? Dear Zod, when is that going to end? As far as Skyfall getting snubbed, I get why. It was boring. Granted, at least no one played Hold Em in this one, but it was still pretty bum. Then again, people seem to be enjoying the new Die Hard POS, so what do I know?

Mania Box Office Report: Die Hardest (Article) - 2/18/2013 7:49:08 AM

Die Hard sucked. peroid. The guy playing his kid was TERRIBLE. "Damn you John! Damn you!" absolutely laughable. The franchise is consistent though, Ill give it that. It's one of the few movie series that can be ranked from best to worst in the exact order they came out in. What really amazes is just how far the scale slides from the original, one of the all time great action flicks, to the newest, an utterly boring crap fest. The worst part is that we will most likely get one more, as trilogies now contain 6 movies instead of three.

Iron Patriot Poster Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2013 11:31:48 AM

I can only assume he meant in order to showcase the armor, not the actor. At least, I HOPE that's what he meant, someone could take real offence to that comment otherwise. Poor choice of words.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Viral Video: We Are Cobra (Article) - 2/5/2013 3:13:16 AM

It won't.

DARK KNIGHT RETURNS, PART 2: Kill Everybody Clip (Article) - 1/25/2013 1:42:27 PM

The extended batman/superman fight sequence was unnecessary, but I loved Jokers rampage through the tunnel of love. Why is it that only animation directors can get Joker right?

Guardians of the Galaxy Casting Update (Article) - 1/23/2013 8:49:24 AM

Perhaps if Sandlef is limited to voicing one word. "Groot". Beyond that? No thanks

G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation Japanese TRAILER (Article) - 1/17/2013 2:56:40 AM

JokersWild. While Snake WAS injured in Vietnam while running to get to a chopper, the crash that disfigured him and made him a mute was actually years later after the joined the Joe team. They could hold to that easily enough, but I'm guessing they won't. Hope I'm wrong.

John Dies at the End: Anti-Piracy TRAILER (Article) - 12/31/2012 6:17:04 AM

Ummm, so everyone is just going to download this, right? Anti-piracy is such a joke, almost as laughable as the war on drugs.

From the Vault: Lesser known Christmas Classics (Article) - 12/9/2012 7:56:14 PM

Its Christmas, I just keep watching Die Hard and Batman Returns.

Hugh Laurie for Crossbones Pirate Series (Article) - 11/23/2012 6:19:28 AM

Yeah,I thought it was the worst casting a Marvel movie yet. Lol. You KNOW they wrote the headline that way on purpose.

SAMURAI1138'S MANIACAL PERSONA