All saxx76's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3

Lena Headey in GAME OF THRONES (Article) - 9/2/2009 2:58:26 PM

FINISH THE BOOK!

Cameron for HEAVY METAL (Article) - 6/7/2009 10:24:44 AM

Will there be massive boobage?

Wimmer Writing TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 6/3/2009 6:55:15 AM

Really? Are we going to get to the point that studios just go ahead and release two versions of the same movie at the same time?

TOY STORY 3 Teaser Coming (Article) - 4/20/2009 3:54:05 PM

I'd rather see "The Incredibles 2".

WEEKLY BOOK BUZZ- Amazon Editors Pick their Top Ten for 2008 (Article) - 1/6/2009 3:18:23 PM

George RR Martin's "A Dance with Dragons". Oh, wait.............................

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/3/2008 4:31:40 PM

<p>&nbsp;George RR Martin is on my overrated list until A Dance With Dragons comes out. Gripe at me all you want, but when I read on your website that while your book is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY overdue and you are trying to keep HBO&nbsp;interested in making a series of your books, but you can't finish it for some reason HOWEVER you've got plenty of time to push miniatures, games, other series, cons, etc. AND you tell me that you are working as hard as you can AND&nbsp;you gripe at others for leaving comments on your blog about you being late...........then I'm going to call you overrated. O-VER-RA-TED *clap**clap*clap,clap,clap*.&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>

1408 (Article) - 6/22/2007 7:39:37 AM

Haven't seen the film, but I do want to suggest you find an audio recording of Blood and Smoke which features King reading 1408 and two other short stories. My wife and I listened to 1408 on a dark stretch of I-40 in Oklahoma driving to Vegas. Holy crap, that is a creepy story! Not sure how its going to play out on the big screen, but the original read by King with all of its horrific subtlety is not to be missed.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/15/2007 10:19:38 AM

Why can't the freaking egos in Hollywood figure out that they would make a mint if they would stick to the freaking story. I understand that they are trying to appeal to a larger audience, but GEEZ, rather than screw it up every time, they should give it a shot. There are reasons why these characters are loved by many people. Put em on the big screen FOR ONCE AS THEY WERE INTENDED and see the effect. Galactus is the guy in the purple helmet. I don't care what you say about Ultimate or appealing to an audience. If you are confused, go read an early Spawn comic, then go see that floating turd of a movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/13/2007 6:26:09 PM

I'm not giving this franchise a dime if Galactus is just a floating cloud! I want to see him in his purple uniform/oversized helmet goodness.

SAXX76'S MANIACAL PERSONA