All scifi1972's Comments

I am Legend Reboot from Warner Brothers (Article) - 10/3/2014 6:52:32 PM

I'm getting annoyed with remakes being called reboots.   I'm also getting sick of  seven  year old films getting remade because Hollywood is out of ideas.

Exodus: Gods and Kings - International Location Featurette (Article) - 9/16/2014 1:24:18 AM

I'm sorry, but the CGI in this film looks FAKER than the sets and effects of the 1956 film.

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/9/2014 12:53:46 PM

I loved Stallone's Dredd. It was campy, but he WAS Dredd. But, I gotta say, I like Urban as the character as well. but the reboot wasn't as enjoyable.

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:43:31 PM

So, why do characters in a film set in Romania speak with a British accent?

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/28/2014 7:46:53 PM

What?  The fourth Michael Bay Transformers film is a turd? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you. Oh, wait........no I'm not.

Edge of Tomorrow Soundtrack Review (Article) - 6/24/2014 2:32:22 PM

Honestly, this score is awful. It's just another in the long line of recent scores that sound less like an orchestral score & more like a jumple of incoherent electronic noise. The poison that is the Zimmer/Remote Control sound now dominates Hoillywood films.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/4/2014 5:36:38 PM

No, just no. Actually, how about HELL NO!

ASSEMBLING A UNIVERSE - A Marvel TV Event (Article) - 3/2/2014 12:28:52 AM

This is basically just an EPK for Age of Ultron that is gettiong a national broadcast......

Mania Review: Non-Stop (Article) - 2/28/2014 6:55:24 PM

Don't forget, he was also the villain in The Dead Pool.

Jai Courtney for Terminator Reboot (Article) - 2/20/2014 7:45:17 PM

I hate reboots. I HATE REBOOTS. There is NO need for this. Period.

SCIFI1972'S MANIACAL PERSONA