All scifi1972's Comments

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 7/1/2014 9:43:31 PM

So, why do characters in a film set in Romania speak with a British accent?

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/28/2014 7:46:53 PM

What?  The fourth Michael Bay Transformers film is a turd? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you. Oh, wait........no I'm not.

Edge of Tomorrow Soundtrack Review (Article) - 6/24/2014 2:32:22 PM

Honestly, this score is awful. It's just another in the long line of recent scores that sound less like an orchestral score & more like a jumple of incoherent electronic noise. The poison that is the Zimmer/Remote Control sound now dominates Hoillywood films.

The Birds Remake Coming from Michael Bay (Article) - 3/4/2014 5:36:38 PM

No, just no. Actually, how about HELL NO!

ASSEMBLING A UNIVERSE - A Marvel TV Event (Article) - 3/2/2014 12:28:52 AM

This is basically just an EPK for Age of Ultron that is gettiong a national broadcast......

Mania Review: Non-Stop (Article) - 2/28/2014 6:55:24 PM

Don't forget, he was also the villain in The Dead Pool.

Jai Courtney for Terminator Reboot (Article) - 2/20/2014 7:45:17 PM

I hate reboots. I HATE REBOOTS. There is NO need for this. Period.

Unforgiven International TRAILER (Article) - 2/13/2014 9:03:38 PM

A Samurai remake of Unforgiven? I SO want to see this!

Star Wars Returns to Marvel Comics (Article) - 1/8/2014 1:53:40 AM

Disney taking the license away from Dark Horse & giving it back to the Disney owned Marvel? Gee, who didn't see that coming.

Amityville Returns in 2015 (Article) - 12/31/2013 7:28:30 PM

Oh, boy. A "found footage" reboot of a franchise that was long past it's expiration date when the previous reboot was made. The next "Direct-to-DVD" sequel to the original franchise will be better than this.

SCIFI1972'S MANIACAL PERSONA