All scifi1972's Comments

Star Wars Episode 7 in 2015 (Article) - 10/30/2012 7:03:55 PM

I would LOVE to see Zahn's Thrawn Trilogy turned into films.

Schwarzenegger returns as Conan (Article) - 10/27/2012 10:34:27 PM

This is great news. Arnold IS Conan, and since he'll be playing an OLD Conan, I see no issues. I know one thing, it'll be better than that pile of crap reboot we got last year.

Red Dawn: Invasion Clip (Article) - 10/5/2012 11:53:30 PM

Furthermore, all the planes & paratroopers in the original didn't look like the obvious CGI that they are in this version.

Red Dawn: Invasion Clip (Article) - 10/5/2012 11:48:27 PM

I have very low expectations for this. First, they shelved the movie for 2 years so they could change the villains form Chinese to North Koreans. "Cause we all know the N. Koreans have the ability to invade & take over the U.S.. The Chinese, I could believe, considering the size of their military. Furthermore, in the original film, they landed in the midwest for a reason. The West Coast is too heavily fortified & defended. Thi sfilm has "stupid" written all over it.

CURSE OF CHUCKY Begins (Article) - 9/7/2012 4:04:24 PM

So, this one is direct-to-dvd then?

Fall Movie Preview (Article) - 9/6/2012 1:58:19 AM

What about "Upside Down"? The unique sci-fi film was released in August in Russia but still doesn't have a U.S. released date (rumored to be sometime in December).

Paranormal Hollywood: Fact vs Fiction (Article) - 9/6/2012 1:52:03 AM

This article is not so much "fact vs fiction" as it is "Hollywood fiction vs historical and/or mythological fiction"

New ROBOCOP spoilers (Article) - 8/16/2012 12:55:18 PM

Sounds more like Robosoldier than Robocop.

Red Dawn 2012 Trailer (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:33:56 PM

I'm just not sure I want to see this. I mean, they completely shit on artistic integrity so they could sell movie tickets in China. Greed, Hollywood, Greed.

Hobbit Limited HFR Release (Article) - 8/9/2012 3:53:57 PM

So, we pay extra for 3D. Now we're going to pay even more for HFR. As much as I'm sure HFR will look stunning, this is really just another Hollywood cash grab.

SCIFI1972'S MANIACAL PERSONA