All scifi1972's Comments

<<  <  2 3 4 5 6 7 >  >>

ID4 the Sequel (Article) - 7/28/2012 11:22:16 PM

I've been waiting for this since 1996. We know Will Smith will return, perhaps in the long rumored role of President, but if I see the words "starring Jaden Smith" I WON'T go see this.

100 Years of Universal Horror (Article) - 5/3/2012 9:34:11 PM

BTW, it's Rick BAKER, not Backer.

Transformers Prime Loose Cannons Exclusive Clip (Article) - 3/22/2012 12:30:11 PM

Exlusive clip? If it's exclusive, then how come it's a YouTube video? Oh, it was exclusive to YouTube and Mania just "borrowed" it. Right?

Imagine Remaking 1984 (Article) - 3/22/2012 12:24:16 PM

This is going to be a disaster. The, ahem, 1984 version was a perfect interpretation of the novel. This DOES NOT need a remake. Let me guess, it will probably be called 2084,  be filled with tons of CGI, and be in 3D.

Lionsgate Reboots Leprechaun (Article) - 3/16/2012 11:09:23 PM

Why? Just, why?

Weyland Runs PROMETHEUS (Article) - 2/27/2012 2:07:41 PM

Let's see, A Weyland member, the derelict spacecraft form Alien & Aliens, the space jockey.........sure sounds like an Alien movie to me, just without the 'aliens". My speculation, the aliens were already on LV-426 when the space jockey ship crashed.

The 5 Worst Musicians Turned Actor (Article) - 1/12/2012 10:14:07 PM

J-Lo, Beyonce, 50-Cent, The Game...and countless other Rap & R&B "singers" who think they can act. Although I admit Beyonce was pretty darn entertaining in Goldmember. 50-Cent & The Game basically playing gang-banger thugs in their movies. Oh boy, they can play themselves, they are so talented. NOT. J-Lo was great in Selena, and that's about it.

Dune (the director's cut that is) was awesome. And I agree with "creekwoodkid", Jagger was awful in Freejack.

Universal's 100th Celebration Plans (Article) - 1/11/2012 11:07:14 AM

This is Universal in name only. Don't forget, they are owned by Comcast now. They even put that in the new logo.

2012 Movie Preview (Article) - 1/5/2012 6:57:04 PM

You forgot to mention the upcoming Upside Down, a unique looking scifi film. And of course, the highly anticipated (yeah right) Paranormal Activity 4.

10 Best Movie Duels (Article) - 11/9/2011 11:42:58 AM

House Of Flying Daggers blows Crouching Tiger Hidden Wires out of the water.

SCIFI1972'S MANIACAL PERSONA