All scifi1972's Comments

New ROBOCOP spoilers (Article) - 8/16/2012 12:55:18 PM

Sounds more like Robosoldier than Robocop.

Red Dawn 2012 Trailer (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:33:56 PM

I'm just not sure I want to see this. I mean, they completely shit on artistic integrity so they could sell movie tickets in China. Greed, Hollywood, Greed.

Hobbit Limited HFR Release (Article) - 8/9/2012 3:53:57 PM

So, we pay extra for 3D. Now we're going to pay even more for HFR. As much as I'm sure HFR will look stunning, this is really just another Hollywood cash grab.

ID4 the Sequel (Article) - 7/28/2012 11:22:16 PM

I've been waiting for this since 1996. We know Will Smith will return, perhaps in the long rumored role of President, but if I see the words "starring Jaden Smith" I WON'T go see this.

100 Years of Universal Horror (Article) - 5/3/2012 9:34:11 PM

BTW, it's Rick BAKER, not Backer.

Transformers Prime Loose Cannons Exclusive Clip (Article) - 3/22/2012 12:30:11 PM

Exlusive clip? If it's exclusive, then how come it's a YouTube video? Oh, it was exclusive to YouTube and Mania just "borrowed" it. Right?

Imagine Remaking 1984 (Article) - 3/22/2012 12:24:16 PM

This is going to be a disaster. The, ahem, 1984 version was a perfect interpretation of the novel. This DOES NOT need a remake. Let me guess, it will probably be called 2084,  be filled with tons of CGI, and be in 3D.

Lionsgate Reboots Leprechaun (Article) - 3/16/2012 11:09:23 PM

Why? Just, why?

Weyland Runs PROMETHEUS (Article) - 2/27/2012 2:07:41 PM

Let's see, A Weyland member, the derelict spacecraft form Alien & Aliens, the space jockey.........sure sounds like an Alien movie to me, just without the 'aliens". My speculation, the aliens were already on LV-426 when the space jockey ship crashed.

The 5 Worst Musicians Turned Actor (Article) - 1/12/2012 10:14:07 PM

J-Lo, Beyonce, 50-Cent, The Game...and countless other Rap & R&B "singers" who think they can act. Although I admit Beyonce was pretty darn entertaining in Goldmember. 50-Cent & The Game basically playing gang-banger thugs in their movies. Oh boy, they can play themselves, they are so talented. NOT. J-Lo was great in Selena, and that's about it.

Dune (the director's cut that is) was awesome. And I agree with "creekwoodkid", Jagger was awful in Freejack.

SCIFI1972'S MANIACAL PERSONA