All scoxocs's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

RoboCop Official Trailer #2 Sneak Peek (Article) - 11/7/2013 10:50:05 AM

"RoboCop features Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Michael Keaton, Abbie Cornish, Jackie Earle Haley, Michael K. Williams, Jennifer Ehle, Jay Baruchel, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, and Samuel L. Jackson."

What a cast!

Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United Arrives (Article) - 11/7/2013 10:44:32 AM

Same voices as Avengers Assemble! on Disney XD.  Looks like going for the same audience.

The Muppet Movie: The Nearly 35th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Review (Article) - 8/14/2013 9:18:03 PM

Disney still needs to release the rest of the seasons (4-5) of "The Muppet Show" on DVD.

Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2, Ep. 11 - Clip 1 (Article) - 6/6/2013 8:35:59 PM

I hope they go less jokey baby spider-man this season and go more like avengers assemble which wasn't half bad.

Marvels Avengers Assemble: Trailer and Clip (Article) - 5/22/2013 11:10:48 AM

I saw the released first episode of Avengers Assemble, and I can say it wasn't that bad.  The premise could play right off A:EMH, like a sequel.  The team broke up and Tony calls them all back.  Sure you lose Ant-Man (who was absent in the second series anyway) and Wasp (she was the comedy in EMH, aand pretty weak to boot).  But instead you gain Black Widow and Falcon (who I agree has a weak origin story here).  Unlike Teen Titans Go! I will give this series a chance.

Europa Report: Green Band Trailer #1 (Article) - 5/20/2013 10:48:22 PM

They should have listed to Dave Bowman and the monolith and stayed away.  ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS EXCEPT EUROPA ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE.

TV Wasteland: May Sweeps On (Article) - 5/20/2013 8:29:33 AM

ID4?  Loved it (back then) Saw it twice in two days in the theater.

Mania Box Office Report: Into Darkness Soars (Article) - 5/20/2013 8:21:21 AM

I want to see it again to see if it holds up to a second viewing.

Star Trek Into Darkness: Scotty Profile (Article) - 5/3/2013 6:51:28 PM

The Simon Pegg?

Mania Review: Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/3/2013 6:49:32 PM

While I enjoyed it, and thought it was a lot of fun, I had a problem with the way they treated the main "villain" and with some of the plot holes.

I would bet that most would agree.

SCOXOCS'S MANIACAL PERSONA