All scoxocs's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Star Trek Into Darkness: Scotty Profile (Article) - 5/3/2013 6:51:28 PM

The Simon Pegg?

Mania Review: Iron Man 3 (Article) - 5/3/2013 6:49:32 PM

While I enjoyed it, and thought it was a lot of fun, I had a problem with the way they treated the main "villain" and with some of the plot holes.

I would bet that most would agree.

Lawrence, Berry Talk X-MEN (Article) - 3/3/2013 8:28:26 PM

Looks like a continuity clusterfudge.

Marvel Sets Avengers Facebook Deal (Article) - 4/2/2012 7:16:27 PM

What's Avengers??

First Star Trek Sequel Set Photos (Article) - 2/27/2012 7:37:35 PM

Zoe is petite, and hot, get over it.  Who wants fat Uhura?

Final Destination 5 Hits IMAX (Article) - 8/4/2011 5:40:57 PM

After five (5!) films, I'm starting to think the producers don't know what the word "FINAL" actually means!

SDCC: Jackson Confirms Wolverine Villain (Article) - 7/22/2011 9:33:38 PM

Speaking of "Real Steel"... look for a trailer, it looks unintentionally hilarious!  Horrible, just horrible.

New SMURFS Trailer Hits (Article) - 5/26/2011 5:47:40 PM

Meh, I'm more excited for "Green with Envy" aka "The Fuzzy Pack".

Beckinsale, Biel Confirmed for Total Recall (Article) - 5/26/2011 5:40:06 PM

With the cast they've assembled, I'm "total"ly up for this.  So there won't be Mars.  As long as there's a machine that confuses our protagonist, and futuristic gadgetry, it'll be great.  Have faith.  You all are WAY too quick to poop all over things.

New Green Lantern Trailer Online (Article) - 5/20/2011 8:30:15 PM

Critics and detractors be damned!  This thing looks pretty friggin' SWEET!  I cannot wait!  More excited for this than Captain America, frankly.

SCOXOCS'S MANIACAL PERSONA