All shac2846's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,756

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/28/2015 10:53:35 AM

Saw sunshine in theatres and own it on dvd. Great flick with a few minor issues. Really good scifi though.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/27/2015 10:59:36 AM

It's funny most of my friends are hating on the FF trailer but all for different reasons. Damn fanboys. One thinks it looks too gritty ala Eibaz complaints and another just thinks it looks stupid in general, like generic scifi. But they all agree that it has to be better than the Tim Story directed ones of past.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/27/2015 10:57:44 AM

Trank and Kinberg said in that collecer interview they are primarily using the ultimate FF version for the origin and tone, which in the comics worked well as a modern retelling. If so they get they're powers by warping into the N-Zone or negative zone as comic fans know it. I'm getting interested. Looking forward to the next trailer.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 10:53:46 AM

For those of you worried about their origin Trank and Kinberg have stated they are using mostly the ultimate FF version. The comic worked really well with a modern take and if you are unfamiliar just wiki it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/27/2015 8:13:52 AM

Wow FF trailer actually looks descent. Trank said in that interview on collider they looked to david cronenberg for inspiration when dealing with the powers. Could be a very interesting take.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/26/2015 6:30:27 PM

So collider landed the first interview at sundance with Josh Trank and Simon Kinberg regarding fantastic four reboot. They give insight into the tone and feel of the movie. Has me interested but not excited yet. Have at it Eibaz!!!

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/17/2015 11:40:42 AM

Big write up about this in the latest issue of Empire magazine which Peter Jackson guest edits. The guys at WETA are big fans and bought the rights in order to bring the story to a new generation of fans.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2015 2:34:33 PM

Also Eibaz I actually think your idea for spidey in MCU is cool. That was David Fincher's idea when he was approached by sony before sam raimi and they showed him the door. David Fincher spider-man intrigues me as much as James Cameron's take. We were robbed as fans on that deal. Even if it had no MCU ties at all I would love to see a Cameron directed Spider-Man. Hell I'd settle for a Cameron directed comic book movie I wouldn't even care what character.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2015 2:31:55 PM

Been on an extended christmas vacation. Just got back into town. Hope everyone had a great christmas and happy new year.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/25/2014 7:24:16 PM

Millian I'm originally from Mississippi but I have some family that live in Alabama. Visiting them this next week and hoping to maybe see The Interview while I'm down there.

SHAC2846'S MANIACAL PERSONA