All shac2846's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,636

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:04:38 PM

Okay then. Glad I'm not alone. Thought I was going nuts because it just sort of happens like every other day or so for the past two weeks. Thought maybe it was a plug in I was missing or something.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 6:04:58 PM

I tried to see deadpool footage but it has been removed from every site. Along with the dawn of justice footage.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 6:03:56 PM

The site is back to working. It's been eating my posts all day. And the site itself wouldn't load up properly on my mac. It would have question marks and code and the actual articles were pushed to the bottom of the screen. What gives mania. You guys doing maintenance again.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 1:46:49 PM

The bat helmetty thing is the armor from Dark Knight Returns comic. Fucking awesome.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:18:30 AM

You know what's really funny, all the actual comic panels got pushed to smaller venues and aren't really getting any coverage on any sites. Even comic book ones. The only real news I read that got even a little hyped coverage was Boom is doing an Escape From New York ongoing, Marvel announced Star Wars oomics and IDW announced a Planet of the Apes/Star Trek crossover which sounds pretty cool. I remember going back even 4-5 years ago comic book sites had up to minute coverage on comic book news. Times are changing. :(

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:14:42 AM

Yeah I have only been to five sites and then read articles on yahoo but hitflix ran one through yahoo that was superman vs batman footage blows minds. I wondered that too about Marvelites just expecting too much now but they have announced release dates going past 2020 and I was just surprised they didn't have anything that took fans off guard. I know that the Avegners trailer was also probably kick ass but again EW described the whole thing in detail in their cover issue and it went online before con.

I actually geeked out more about the Godzilla news. Can't wait for that shit!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/28/2014 7:10:20 AM

Giving me more forbidden error when I try to post more than this sentence.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer Sneak Peek (Article) - 7/27/2014 8:09:23 PM

Another teaser for a teaser trailer. Son of a bitch!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/27/2014 7:05:08 PM

Collider, newsarama, and the articles I found on yahoo said Affleck, Cavill, and Gadot were there for the WB panel. Where did you hear that they weren't?

Yeah Marvel has more stuff because DC only has this one movie right now. I'm excited for the Marvel stuff just as much as the next person but I thought it was funny that everyone was dumping on Dawn of Justice and it ended up being one of the most talked about things at the con. The writer on collider flat out said that the marvel panel was underwhelming and that there was nothing of interest other than the Avengers 2 trailer. The cast coming out isn't really that big of a deal since we already knew the final cast prior. Actually think Marvel is probably going to rethink giving info to news outlits prior to comic con. Even the trailer they showed appearently was described in detail in the EW avengers cover issue out next month.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/27/2014 6:52:20 PM

All stuff you already knew. And I don't know what sites you go to but Affleck, Cavill, and Gadot were there and on stage. Snyder introduced them after the footage was shown.

Dawn of Justice has the bigger hill to climb just look at this board alone as a gauge but I have been reading nothing but overwhelmingly positive stuff from the sites who covered it and saw the teaser.

SHAC2846'S MANIACAL PERSONA