All shac2846's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,668

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/30/2014 9:57:37 PM

Eibaz you were one of the biggest vocal haters of this movie, the footage changed your mind?

Also dreadstar is excellent. Thanks for the recomendation. Looks like volume 2 of the omnibus will be out in Oct. I started reading just in time. Won't have to wait. Looking forward to it.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/24/2014 9:23:22 PM

Yeah sucks to see sin city do that, read where it's down 78% compared to the first one on it's opening weekend. But man I really think they drug their feet to damn much with this. If it had come out a few years after the first one it probably would have done better than this. I don't know I just knew from reading the boards where new sin city news was people were not showing interest and had moved one. Might do really well on home video though.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/24/2014 9:15:18 PM

Read where sin city is down 78% from the opening of the first one. Yikes.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/22/2014 8:44:05 PM

Muenster that sucks balls sorry man.

Hanso you're probably right. I'll just get it off amazon and wait. :(

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:34:22 PM

A couple of cousins of mine are coming up here in november to watch interstellar in IMAX. We're stoked. We've seen all of Nolan's movies in the theatres since Prestige. Kind of like a family event. I hope it's good.

Also Hanso were you finally able to get Young Justice bluray? It's backordered on amazon. We have it at some specialty stores in okc but it is kinda pricey.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:31:47 PM

Hanso I netflixed the last air bender series years ago and I got addicted to that show. So when Korra finally came on TV I started watching. It is even better as I'm sure you know. I also couldn't believe that Korra was as good as it is. Rare these days to even get an american animated action cartoon period. Most of them get canceled (Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman). Let alone one like Korra.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/14/2014 8:36:06 AM

No Wise it's not you. That's what I've been talking about. Every two days or so mania won't load up right on my computer either. I don't know what their doing. After it effs up a few days I'll come and it is just fine again, then two days later bam, same shit. Don't know what's going on.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 11:40:15 AM

Disney definitely has the cash. Thanks to guardians they have pushed past all the other studios this year with 1 billion in ticket sales on disney box office. Who knows maybe Sony will need the cash more. Disney will likely have to pony up if they want it back and I think sony pictures is struggling righ now.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/13/2014 7:32:32 AM

Yeah these have to be very loose because marvel ain't likely to get the license to spider/ff/or x-men anytime soon. And really cap and iron man were the core of the story for civil war anyway. Civil War is one of my favourite story lnes and I'll admit that the whole marvel U isn't neccessary for it to work on screen. In fact it might work better with only using the characters they have now. And like Wise said they are likely going to be very loose to begin with. Besides by the time Avengers 3 comes out they will have a pretty full dance card. If Thanos is in fact the villian then it's very likely marvel will also incorporate some of the cosmic characters to that point.

I'm just pointing out that with the exception of the hulk and black panther every movie on that list has now become official. And with the John Boyega tweet and all the open ended talk ruffolo uses when asked about solo hulk movies it wouldn't surprise me if we hear something soon on those two fronts.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 8:22:57 PM

That marvel list that leaked is looking more and more legit. All but black panther and world war hulk are now confirmed. Whedon has stated in interviews civil war was one of his favourite story arcs. Wouldn't be surprised if they tied that into the infinity gauntlet with thanos manipulating the earths heroes with the gem rather than creating doplleganger's like in the comic. Would not be surprised at all if by dec or after christmas we get more news on panther and hulk. I like their game plan. Glad they are shaking up Quill's backstory. If his father is a major player in the cosmic marvel cinematic u that would be a great way to streamline some of these characters and make the cosmic side more cohesive. And if it ends up being mar-vell what a great way to introduce him.

SHAC2846'S MANIACAL PERSONA