All shac2846's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,677

The Fall of '84: Ninja III: The Domination (Article) - 9/10/2014 9:21:07 AM

Sadly I watched this movie a bunch when I was little. My stepdad was a fan of low budget stuff and he recorded this off of hbo once and that was all she wrote. We watched this a ton. I was little and the possision scene scared me the first time i saw it.

Also does anybody know what ninja III was a sequel of? What were ninja I and II about?

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 9:15:37 AM

Looks even better on the set compared to the original publicity photo. Really liking this!!

Pumpkinhead (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/10/2014 8:57:09 AM

Will you be reviewing the limited edition nightbreed with the extra extra stuff or the standard directors cut? I haven't splurged on an expensive bluray since I started my collection but scream factory really pulled out the stops on this one so I put a preorder on it anyway but would like to know if it's really worth it compared to the standard. I have seen the specs and it seems like it comes with a ton of extra features a whole extra disc compared to the regular directors cut. I believe it also comes with some type of book about the making of the movie from barkers photo collection, etc.

Pumpkinhead (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/10/2014 7:10:46 AM

Picked it up yesterday. Didn't have a dvd copy and scream factory keeps putting out some incredible special edition releases for genre movies. Usually just about the time I say, man I wish I had that, they released the movie I want. Keep up the good wortk shout/scream factory. I'll be picking up Halloween ultimate limited edition boxed set and the night breed directors cabal cut. Keep em' coming.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/8/2014 2:35:38 PM

Went and saw ghostbusters rerelease over labor weekend it was great. Buying the special edition bluray this month.

The Rice thing is interesting to me. NFL seemed to cave to public pressure, which is fine, but what would they have done without the pressure and media circus? And how do  you think this story would have turned out had this incident not been caught on tape? Without the footage of him doing it and clearly showing what a monster he is Rice and his attorney's could have come up with some clever deniabilty. The whole thing is unbelievable.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/5/2014 3:57:08 PM

How long do you guys plan on keeping this going?

If you have to ask you are in the wrong place ferretjohn.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 8:00:19 PM

Monsters is a mixed bag as a film. However it is a monumental achievement in independent genre filmmaking. Gareth Edwards wrote, shot, directed, co-edited and did all the special effects work himself. There was a crew of five people outside of him. I always tell people to netflix the dvd so  you can see how it was accomplished. It looks like they upped the budget for dark continent still independently made though. Looks like it might be the aliens to monsters alien. Also that show the director worked on misfits i"ve been told by all my friends is really good I just havent' had a chance to check it out.

Sons of Anarchy final season starts tues bitches!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 2:05:16 PM

VioLatorr lol. Old gauley that deusch nozzle is gone for good I think but that's so true without him we wouldn't have gravitated to this board and stayed after to created this hang out.

Welcome to the club eldogg!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/4/2014 2:00:27 PM

Just saw the trailer for monsters dark continent just days after reading a article about it in the new issue of empire. The producers are going to try and use monsters as a launching pad for new directors much the same way it worked for gareth edwards. The directors will get carte blanch creatively as long as it is within the world of monsters. This new director worked on the BBC show misfits which all of my friends tell me is excellent and not to be missed. Dark Continent might be pretty good but I like what they are doing with the franchise.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/30/2014 9:57:37 PM

Eibaz you were one of the biggest vocal haters of this movie, the footage changed your mind?

Also dreadstar is excellent. Thanks for the recomendation. Looks like volume 2 of the omnibus will be out in Oct. I started reading just in time. Won't have to wait. Looking forward to it.

SHAC2846'S MANIACAL PERSONA