All shac2846's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,618

GODZILLA Blu-ray Release Date (Article) - 7/21/2014 12:31:10 PM

Hell yes!!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/19/2014 9:01:10 PM

Eibaz, that thing about the universal monsters has been on the books since last year I believe. Robert Orci and Alex Kurtzman were brought in to spear head the shared universe and then somehow I guess 5-6 months back they had a major falling out which came to a head this past two weeks and they parted ways as writing producing partners. They had to work out deals of who was going to take what projects they had lined up. Sounds like Orci stayed with universal for the U Monsters thing. At first it was suppose to be all serious takes where they would somehow merge in a van helsing movie. But it is sounding more and more like Universal ain't got their shit together. Look up all the drama surrounding their mummy reboot which is suppose to be the first in a new wave of franchises. Hopefully now they have Orci back full time they can get this thing back on track. Fingers crossed.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/15/2014 7:59:09 AM

I'm starting wastelands Eibaz. I'm way behind but enjoying it. My friend said wolves a callah was one of his favourites of the series.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/15/2014 7:56:38 AM

You guys know Damon Lindeloff is the show runner and heard writer for the leftovers, he was one of the cocreators and show runners for lost. Lost was a pointless show that went knowwhere and once i heard of his involvement I figured leftovers would be the same. Glad to see I was right. I really freakin' hate that guy. He was also the idiot hired to come in and rewrite prometheus to make it more mysterious. Fuck him!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/12/2014 11:03:53 PM

Dawn is f^%$# excellent. The motion capture was pretty incredible in Rise but they kicked it up another notch for this one. I was in awe during the final fight on top the building between Caeser and Koba. Not only do they look incredibly photoralistic but even there hair folicles blwoing in the wind and shit sent chills up my spine. I'm going to school for 3d animation and computer effects and I got a little nerded out there sorry. But it was insane. I thought koba was even better than caeser in the mocap department. But anyway this series has been great so far I hope they don't blow it in part three but I have high hopes. Go see this maniacs.

Hanso your right Escape is slow as balls but it's almost like you have to watch it because it's pivitol to the plot of 4 and 5. But I totally agree with you.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/11/2014 12:41:07 PM

Eibaz yeah I hit that sight up before I buy older bluray's to make sure there worth buying. Although I didn't know about the UK set until you guys said something I'll have to check that out his breakdown. I need to hit that sight more often.

They already have the preorders up for nightbreed cabal cut. I think I'm going to get the limited edition as it's only 50 bucks on amazon and it comes with a bunch of cool extra stuff the regular doesn't.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 8:25:30 PM

Thanks Eibaz and Hanso. Is it the same transfier as the US versions. If so I'll prob just get the UK versions. See I'm glad I go to the boards. Would not have known about that.

Yeah Hanso, I been tellin' these mofo's about some free movie money. That original apes boxed set is a steal. All the movies are special editions, come with features and you get movie money to dawn. I did the same thing with X-men. Picked up parts 1-2 and got some movie money. It comes in handy.

I already owned Rise but I picked up Burton's remake. I hadn't watched it since it was in theatres. Wthat a POS. Rick Baker's make-up is incredible and Danny Elfman's score was great but beyond that it was a cluster fuck.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 7:37:53 AM

Eibaz and Hanso I've posted this on the Universal Monsters Legacy collection board trying to catch you. What's the difference between the UK boxed set and the bluray Universal Classic Monsters Essential collection put out year before last? Just curious. I haven't purchased either but wanted to check before i did.

UNIVERSAL CLASSIC MONSTERS: COMPLETE 30-FILM COLLECTION (Article) - 7/10/2014 7:34:23 AM

What's the difference between the UK set and the bluray boxed set universal released year before last?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 7/10/2014 7:29:50 AM

I thought outside of the orginal conquest and battle were the best. When I was looking up reviews online those tend to be the best reviewed outside of the original. Conquest was really dark but was interesting because it came after Escape which seemed to be the lightest in tone of all five. The blurays have an urated version of conquest which is actually really violent and I can see why the studio stepped in and asked for cuts but cool that you can watch it in its complete form on bluray. Battle was to me one of the coolest as they had the smallest budget but made it go the furthest outside the original. It was like mad max meets the planet of the apes. The sets and cinematography were great and the story and action worked well.

All in all though the whole series is well made. Amazes me they can make five of these with slashed budgets that withstand the test of time but paramount keeps making one shitty transformers film after the other. And other franchises that studios eff up. I have loved the way x-men rebounded but it took five screw-ups to finally get on track. Makes the apes films look like and even bigger accomplishment when you look back on them.

SHAC2846'S MANIACAL PERSONA