All shac2846's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,746

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/25/2014 7:24:16 PM

Millian I'm originally from Mississippi but I have some family that live in Alabama. Visiting them this next week and hoping to maybe see The Interview while I'm down there.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/23/2014 5:45:16 PM

I think collider has posted a list of theatres of maybe yahoo. There are a few strung across ten or so states. Surprisingly Alabama actually had a few theatres playing it. Roll tide!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/23/2014 11:58:16 AM

So trailer for entourage movie is up. Can't wait for this shit!!!!!!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/21/2014 1:08:59 PM

I looked those up on line last night and figured that was what you were talking about. Wanted to make sure that the HC's were complete and that there weren't any side stories I needed to collect. Excellent I will be picking those up soon. Thanks for the heads up and about volume three which I am going to pre order shortly.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 9:19:04 PM

Yeah I went back to school to do a degree in animation in 2009 and my teacher at the time was like "watch the last airbender" she made it mandatory and I got hooked. From what I saw of korra season one it was even better. Yeah I'm obsessed. Told a friend of mine if I like it this much as an adult I would have gone nuts as a kid. I'm also getting the art of both shows for christmas. What trades are you looking at? Or rather as a fan who would like to read some which ones should I check out?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/20/2014 2:42:12 PM

I enjoyed the hell out of some battle of the five armies last night in 3d IMAX but I have to say they should have just made two really long movies instead of milking a third. Battle is all climax. There is very little character development where as in desolation of smaug we got what seemed like a grander adventure with peeks and valley's similer to unexpected journey. I think people who say it should have been just one film either haven't read the book or haven't read it in a long time. There was just too much epic stuff to cram into one flick but two would have been just fine. Loved some of the action in battle more than even the lord of the rings.

Also Hanso I am hopefully getting Korra books 1-3 on bluray for christmas so I can talk about it in january. I'll scoop up book 4 when it comes out. I watched season one relegiously until they moved it from regular nickelodeon. Damn you viacom!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/18/2014 5:09:38 PM

Naw eldogg it was all over the nightly news programs as well. Paramount won't allow theatres to show team american either. Bullshit this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/18/2014 12:52:42 PM

Well now paramount is telling theatres they can't show team america either for fear of backlash. All special screenins of team america that were made in response to pulling of interview are now officially cancelled. All theatre owners have sent out twitter alerts of the news. WTF!!!!!!! Serously.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/17/2014 3:58:11 PM

I was planning on seeing the interview, was excited for it ever since I heard it was in production. I like seeing ruthless dictators get drug through the mud. This blows. The Gore Verbinski film pyongyang based on the graphic novel of the same name about a cartoonist who was issued a work visa for the country and was put through hell once there is now being canceled by regency pictures for fear of a similar issue. Fuck North Korea!

I don't know what the beef is w seth rogan the guy is one of the most bankable comedians on the market right now. His last three movies have been hits and even movie's he writes and produces are usually home runs. He has enough clout now to turn his attention to more serious stuff which is what he's doing by producing the preacher series coming to AMC. But haters gonna' hate I suppose.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/15/2014 10:29:42 PM

Oh and let me know what you think of the battle of the five armies as well when you see it. Already bought my IMAX ticks. Mondo issued some hobbit posters, I have put one on my screen as wallpaper. Getting pumped for this. Also peter jackson is guest editing this months issue of empire mag giving some info on his flicks and insights into others and publishing some exclusive stuff from his archives. Last time he guest edited it was awesome for anyone interested.

SHAC2846'S MANIACAL PERSONA