All shogunpimp's Comments

Hardy Talks BANE Role (Article) - 2/22/2011 10:44:03 PM

Yeah, I was like "WTF!?!? He wants to GAIN 200 lbs. lol!"  But he wants to REACH 200 lbs.  Whew, almost freaked!

ThunderCats Producer Dishes On Series (Article) - 1/29/2011 9:00:50 AM

How much you want to bet that Lion-o sounds like a 15 year old douchebag instead of a deep-voiced leader?

Halloween Vs. Friday the 13th (Article) - 10/15/2010 6:40:40 PM

Bullshit.  Jason would DESTROY Michael and then rape his twitching corpse!

WALKING DEAD Trailer (Video) - 8/24/2010 11:12:03 AM

I saw this trailer and I....JIZZED....IN.....MY...PANTS....

HULK/AVENGERS: Norton's Out. Guess Who's In! (Article) - 7/12/2010 10:26:02 AM

They should tap Adrien Brody for the part.  He would play an excellent Bruce Banner and we all know the Hulk will be CGI anyway.

Mortal Kombat Rebirth? (Article) - 6/8/2010 5:40:41 PM

I jizzed seven times while watching this.

Seven.

McKellen Confirms HOBBIT Start (Article) - 3/17/2010 11:20:05 AM

Ron Perlman's voice would be excellent for Smog!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/16/2009 10:54:06 AM

I must be psychic.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/7/2009 10:34:13 AM

Lol, look at how the counter automatically jumps by four "votes" every few seconds.  This thing is fixed folks.  How much do you want to bet that if someone did the math the site would hit 1,000,000 "votes" right around, oh I don't know, a week or so before Halloween?  Does anyone really think they would have gone through all this vote business if it wasn't already pegged for wide release?  It's not like it would stall at 950,000 and they would say, "Dang!  Missed it by THAT much....well, I guess there won't be a wide release now."  This is just marketing.  That said I really want to see this movie.

RAMBO 5 Goes Sci-Fi? (Article) - 9/9/2009 12:57:51 PM

I don't care if the next movie he's in is called "Big Top Rambo" or "Rambo vs. Jesus" I will watch it.  Rambo rocks!

SHOGUNPIMP'S MANIACAL PERSONA