All silversurfer's Comments

CONSTANTINE Preview Unveiled at Comic-Con 2014 (Article) - 7/29/2014 3:44:55 PM

Looks promising!

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 7/1/2014 7:44:15 AM

I have to say, this looks promising....if nothing else, it should be entertaining.

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/16/2014 9:14:11 AM

I agree with everyone who says that he would've made a good Namor...I don't see him visually as Aquaman at all...he'd better get some peroxide and fast! He has the brooding mechanics to be Aquaman with the beard, but I dunno about this one...seems like a stretch to me?

Dracula Untold Poster Released (Article) - 6/16/2014 9:10:29 AM

Brian DePalma covered this in his version of Dracula, somewhat? Still, if the trailer looks interesting it could be fun to watch.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/14/2014 11:40:28 AM

I think that this is a concession on DC's side, and they're going to attempt to make up for lost time? Marvel has locked everything up that prior to 2016, so DC is attempting to one up them? They're putting a lot of stock in projects that haven't gotten off the ground yet and are betting that people will still be interested by then? I want them to take their time, sure, but it woud've been cool if they had SOMETHING slated for 2015? It would prepare everyone for them to own in 2016.

Meanwhile, all Marvel has to do is watch DC crater under their own pressure and keep their timelines and movie projects as is, since they already have a proven formula in place of how this is supposed to work.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/14/2014 11:36:05 AM

Clip: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - The Magical Place (Article) - 1/1/2014 11:33:25 AM

I could live without her on the show....but of course she'll Forest Gump her way onto the team again...

She's got a nice body...I will say that!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY First Image (Article) - 12/31/2013 3:03:16 PM

I'm liking this already!

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/29/2013 6:59:29 AM

That rumor was immediately refuted by WB. I don't think that you need that kind of star power to be Green Lantern anyway? Plus I do agree with overcrowding the Batman/Superman movie wth too many heroes....unless of course the movie isn't going to be a Batman/Superman movie at all and just call it what it is?

Top 10 Versions of A Christmas Carol (Article) - 12/23/2013 2:14:19 PM

I liked George C Scott's version very much...and it proabably did have the best cast...

I was surprised that Jim Carrey's version made the list? I do agree that it was pretty good for the CGI that was involved?

SILVERSURFER'S MANIACAL PERSONA