All silversurfer's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 9:03:07 PM

Anyone who wants to friend me can do so on FB Kenneth Noel

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 9:00:56 PM

Well this is a downer. Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure sharing this part of the universe with you all. I hope to see all of us around at some point. I've been a part of Mania for a long time and this absolutely blows.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 3:29:47 PM

So long as it doesn't end up the way DC did, then I'm okay with it? Sounds interesting enough...I guess I'll start buying comics again?

"Powers" on Late Night with Seth Myers (Article) - 1/19/2015 6:08:38 PM

nice

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: What They Become Review (Article) - 12/10/2014 5:18:44 PM

By far the best epidode of the series!! I'll be watching it again. It had everything that you wanted to see out of this show and it delivered big time!!

Now the big question: Who is Raina?

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/4/2014 3:27:24 PM

interesting....looking forward to it?

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 10:41:15 AM

The Will Smith hate is funny to me.

Here's what you do.

1. Write a script on Suicide Squad.

2. Get WB to finance it.

3. Get who you want to be in the roles to be in the roles.

4. When WB tells you that your "star" isn't available or isn't interested and that you have to go with someone who is and has availability and has read the script and understands what his role is, let me know.

Constantine: Danse Vaudou Review (Article) - 11/23/2014 3:47:00 PM

I liked The Spectre nod too, and I do thnk that the series is getting better footing in where it should be. I hope that it continues on this path and giving Chas and Zed something more to do was definitely a good idea. They've made them more interesting, especially in this epidsode. I'm looking forward to next week...

Constantine: A Feast of Friends Review (Article) - 11/17/2014 6:33:09 PM

My favorite scene was the last scene. That in a nutshell describes Constantine. I hope it continues to go this way...

In other words: NBC don't screw this up.

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 - Casting Announcements (Article) - 11/4/2014 5:21:14 PM