All silversurfer's Comments

Constantine: Danse Vaudou Review (Article) - 11/23/2014 3:47:00 PM

I liked The Spectre nod too, and I do thnk that the series is getting better footing in where it should be. I hope that it continues on this path and giving Chas and Zed something more to do was definitely a good idea. They've made them more interesting, especially in this epidsode. I'm looking forward to next week...

Constantine: A Feast of Friends Review (Article) - 11/17/2014 6:33:09 PM

My favorite scene was the last scene. That in a nutshell describes Constantine. I hope it continues to go this way...

In other words: NBC don't screw this up.

NOW YOU SEE ME 2 - Casting Announcements (Article) - 11/4/2014 5:21:14 PM

The first film was very entertaining so I'm looking forward to a 2nd one

Dracula Untold - International Trailer (Article) - 9/18/2014 6:31:06 PM

I'm looking forward to this....at least it's not Twilight? I'm giving it a shot.

CONSTANTINE Preview Unveiled at Comic-Con 2014 (Article) - 7/29/2014 3:44:55 PM

Looks promising!

Dracula Untold - Official Trailer (Article) - 7/1/2014 7:44:15 AM

I have to say, this looks promising....if nothing else, it should be entertaining.

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/16/2014 9:14:11 AM

I agree with everyone who says that he would've made a good Namor...I don't see him visually as Aquaman at all...he'd better get some peroxide and fast! He has the brooding mechanics to be Aquaman with the beard, but I dunno about this one...seems like a stretch to me?

Dracula Untold Poster Released (Article) - 6/16/2014 9:10:29 AM

Brian DePalma covered this in his version of Dracula, somewhat? Still, if the trailer looks interesting it could be fun to watch.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/14/2014 11:40:28 AM

I think that this is a concession on DC's side, and they're going to attempt to make up for lost time? Marvel has locked everything up that prior to 2016, so DC is attempting to one up them? They're putting a lot of stock in projects that haven't gotten off the ground yet and are betting that people will still be interested by then? I want them to take their time, sure, but it woud've been cool if they had SOMETHING slated for 2015? It would prepare everyone for them to own in 2016.

Meanwhile, all Marvel has to do is watch DC crater under their own pressure and keep their timelines and movie projects as is, since they already have a proven formula in place of how this is supposed to work.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/14/2014 11:36:05 AM