1 Comment | Add
Rate & Share:
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR LIVE Premiere - TONIGHT
By RObert T. Trate
August 19, 2014
Source: Live Media Group
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR arrives 8-22-14
© Dimension Films
You can watch the LIVE Red Carpet premiere of SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. Live Media Group will be bringing fans this event at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST. This will be the first time ever that a premiere has been broadcasted in 3D. Don’t have 3D at home? You can still watch it through the NowLive player. Check out the press release below for all the details.
Press Release: The Weinstein Company with it's new release SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR has taken its unique visual translation of a graphic novel to the next level with the addition of eye-popping 3D, creating an unparalleled immersive experience.
On August 19, 2014 beginning at 6:30 PM PST/9:30 PM EST viewers around the world will have the opportunity to tune in to the first LIVE 3D red carpet broadcast with the premiere of SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR. This first-of-its-kind event will also be broadcast live before the film at the premiere, in the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood and at advance screenings across the country.
Viewers at home can watch in 3D via Apple TV using the NowLive player on a 3D-compatible TV. The extraordinary 3D and HD Production for this live premiere will be handled by Live Media Group. The web experience will be powered and delivered by Live Media Group's NowLive© Multi-stage, Multi-camera, Picture in Picture and Grid View player. The experience and technology gives viewers the ability to take control of their own broadcast with multiple video feeds which are all switchable in real time.
Fans at home without 3D viewing capabilities will not be left behind: They can watch the stunning Live HD version of the premiere through the NowLive player with all of the same great features.
Follow Mania on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest genre news and reviews.
How to view 3D through the NowLive player:
1) Connect your 3D compatible display to your web connected computer.
2) Navigate to AOL or MovieFone.
3) Select the 3D channel in the nowlive player from stacked lines icon.
4) Move Player window to external 3D display and activate full screen mode.
5) Set display to horizontal top/bottom 3D configuration.
6) And enjoy your 3D programming.
For Apple TV:
To watch via Apple TV connected to a 3D compatible TV
1) Navigate to the stream on your apple device – iPhone or iPad. Be sure it is on the same network as your Apple TV.
2) Select the 3D channel tab.
3) When the stream loads on your device, select the “share” icon and select Apple TV.
4) Wait for the stream to load in Apple TV.
5) Configure your 3D compatible TV to the appropriate Horizontal, Top-Bottom 3D setting.