All slayerfaith's Comments

Fox Approves GAMBIT Spin-Off (Article) - 11/3/2014 10:32:04 AM

Is there any chance Rogue will be a part of the slo film?

Constantine: The Darkness Beneath Review (Article) - 11/2/2014 7:59:58 AM

This show is not working for me. I was hoping there would be more to Constatine, but it's a solo character version of Supernatural. Same feel similar antagonists. Someone over at NBC did not do their job before green lighting this show. They were simply going on the comic to TV bandwagon and rushed this without realizing there was a similar show with hotter leads over on the CW. This show will not survive and that's why they placed it at the graveyard slot. The lead is unattractive, the stories are lack lusted, premise no longer original. I keep thinking Misha Collins is going to pop up somewhere

Horns Movie CLIP: "Crazy" (Article) - 10/21/2014 12:09:50 PM

This movie was really good.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/11/2014 6:04:43 PM

Just came back from seeing this film. Not bad/Not great. It was an alright flick. The final big revenge was the best part in the entire film. The ending makes me want more.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 11:00:04 AM

Ditto

BLACK BUTLER Trailer (Article) - 10/8/2014 6:32:10 PM

GARBAGE

Inside Out: US Teaser Trailer (Article) - 10/2/2014 3:11:58 PM

OH  YEAH

31 Days of Horror: Rammbock: Berlin is Dead (Article) - 10/2/2014 5:18:25 AM

ending was WOW......

Shock-O-Rama: Bloody Moon (Article) - 10/2/2014 5:14:14 AM

THAT WAS SOOOOOO BAD...I WOULD HAVE TO WATCH THAT WHILE I AM HIGH....LOL

Gotham: Selina Kyle Trailer and Clips (Article) - 9/25/2014 3:13:51 PM

WHAT  THE  HELL???? This show was pretty good. I am liking the pace and the plot developments.

SLAYERFAITH'S MANIACAL PERSONA