All slayerfaith's Comments

Horns Movie CLIP: "Crazy" (Article) - 10/21/2014 12:09:50 PM

This movie was really good.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/11/2014 6:04:43 PM

Just came back from seeing this film. Not bad/Not great. It was an alright flick. The final big revenge was the best part in the entire film. The ending makes me want more.

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 11:00:04 AM

Ditto

BLACK BUTLER Trailer (Article) - 10/8/2014 6:32:10 PM

GARBAGE

Inside Out: US Teaser Trailer (Article) - 10/2/2014 3:11:58 PM

OH  YEAH

31 Days of Horror: Rammbock: Berlin is Dead (Article) - 10/2/2014 5:18:25 AM

ending was WOW......

Shock-O-Rama: Bloody Moon (Article) - 10/2/2014 5:14:14 AM

THAT WAS SOOOOOO BAD...I WOULD HAVE TO WATCH THAT WHILE I AM HIGH....LOL

Gotham: Selina Kyle Trailer and Clips (Article) - 9/25/2014 3:13:51 PM

WHAT  THE  HELL???? This show was pretty good. I am liking the pace and the plot developments.

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/25/2014 3:08:11 PM

Redvector: I agree. Never a good sign. I have seen the trailors and they do not look very good. This movie may flops unless both Tatum and Kunis push it.

The Strain: The Third Rail Review (Article) - 9/22/2014 7:52:44 AM

I  whole heartedly agree. I wanted Eph dead dead dead. I have a feeling they may replace the actor next season. Or would it be smarter to fast foward years later to a time when Zach becomes the leader of the new gang of Vampire killers. I cannot see Corey Stoll continue further on. For the past several weeks he has gone from being an amazing fireball to a dismal idiot loooking for his dead wife. Although he procliams to have feelings for Nora, he clearly is madly in love with Kelly.

I also was taken aback with the old guys insane execution yesterday. He will die and that will not be a surprise. The master should have broke Eph arms. I liked the episode but it made me detest a lot of the characters. I also wanted Mareila dead. Leaving her with Zach is a bad idea and extrememly dangerous.

I enjoyed the episode but it left me wanting too many of the main characters dead. I hope the character profiles can be saved prior to the season finale.

SLAYERFAITH'S MANIACAL PERSONA