All soloshot's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

FIRST LOOK: Shredder from TMNT (Article) - 6/18/2014 6:25:57 AM

.....meh.

DOCTOR WHO: THE TWELFTH DOCTOR #1 - Revealed (Article) - 6/18/2014 6:24:53 AM

I'm looking forward to this, as well as the 10th and 11th doctor comics that are on the horizon.  Hopefully they are as good as the IDW books.  I have high hopes.

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 6:56:03 AM

I think it has potential on paper.  My only want as a fan, is that they recognize The Flash and Green Arrow from the CW shows, and potentially Constantine and Dr. Fate should they ever do a DC Dark movie.  I want my TV and Movie continuity to be fluid!

Lando Calrissian for Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 5/11/2014 12:57:51 PM

If Disney sticks to their proposed timelines for releases, we are a short 18 months away from Episode 7 and lets say 24 to 27 months away from the first spin off film.  If the spin offs are indeed origin stories and not tied into the New Trilogy, I would think we would get some sort of clue on whom the character is for the first film.  It really seems like Disney is waiting until the very last second to announce anything,   I would assume also that the first spin off film should start shooting within the next 6 months, if it hasn't already.  That being said, WHERE IS THE NEWS???  This is all exciting but also extremely frustrating!

Mania Review: Ender's Game (Article) - 11/3/2013 12:40:27 PM

This could be the greatest movie ever made, but if a penny of my ticket price finds its way back to Orson Scott Card, I will have failed myself.  When this ends up on Netflix, a service I already pay for, adds it I will consider viewing it.

IGAU: Scorpion Debut Trailer (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:41:09 AM

I'm good with it.  The guys that made Mortal Kombat, MK vs. DCU, and now IGAU are smart in doing this.  This game is an unofficial sequel to MK vs. DCU anyway.  Let them put a classic fighter like Scorpion in it.  Heck, throw in Raiden and Liu Kang while you are at it.  Seeing Jim Lee design those characters with his own spin is worth it!

Gillan for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2013 8:37:58 AM

Hurry along Pond!

Matt Smith Leaving Doctor Who (Article) - 6/2/2013 8:36:02 AM

Rupert Grint for the 12th Doctor!  He's young, he's British, he's a ginger!

THE WOLVERINE: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 5/21/2013 7:40:53 AM

I have faith in this.

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/20/2013 3:05:17 PM

I heard Miley Cyrus was going to be Leia's daughter and that Justin Beiber would her son.  I also heard that Dark Helmut will become canon, and that Jim Kirk will shoot first.  See how much fun lying is?

SOLOSHOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA