All soloshot's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Mania Review: Ender's Game (Article) - 11/3/2013 12:40:27 PM

This could be the greatest movie ever made, but if a penny of my ticket price finds its way back to Orson Scott Card, I will have failed myself.  When this ends up on Netflix, a service I already pay for, adds it I will consider viewing it.

IGAU: Scorpion Debut Trailer (Article) - 6/3/2013 9:41:09 AM

I'm good with it.  The guys that made Mortal Kombat, MK vs. DCU, and now IGAU are smart in doing this.  This game is an unofficial sequel to MK vs. DCU anyway.  Let them put a classic fighter like Scorpion in it.  Heck, throw in Raiden and Liu Kang while you are at it.  Seeing Jim Lee design those characters with his own spin is worth it!

Gillan for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2013 8:37:58 AM

Hurry along Pond!

Matt Smith Leaving Doctor Who (Article) - 6/2/2013 8:36:02 AM

Rupert Grint for the 12th Doctor!  He's young, he's British, he's a ginger!

THE WOLVERINE: Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 5/21/2013 7:40:53 AM

I have faith in this.

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/20/2013 3:05:17 PM

I heard Miley Cyrus was going to be Leia's daughter and that Justin Beiber would her son.  I also heard that Dark Helmut will become canon, and that Jim Kirk will shoot first.  See how much fun lying is?

Motor City Comic Con Report and Cosplayers 2013 (Article) - 5/20/2013 3:02:51 PM

meh....C2E2 is better....

Star Wars Rebels Arrives in 2014 (Article) - 5/20/2013 3:01:35 PM

This will be epic.  Filoni was beaming from ear to ear, and I trust that guy.  If he says all will be well, thats the truth, Ruth!

Doctor Who Season Finale Debate (Article) - 5/20/2013 11:29:01 AM

The hypocratic oath is simply, "Do no harm."  John Hurt has done harm.  I think he may be "The Beast" that the great Intellegence was referring to when he mentioned that the doctor would take the forms of "The Oncoming Storm, The Beast, and The Valeyard."

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/20/2013 11:26:23 AM

Me thinks, he looks a tad like Hayden Christensen.  Grandson O' Vader perhaps?

SOLOSHOT'S MANIACAL PERSONA