All southpaw's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/20/2008 10:08:12 PM

So far, so good. He looks pretty cool.

Toy Fair Finale (Article) - 2/24/2008 12:29:51 PM

Never heard of em.....

Toy Fair Finale (Article) - 2/24/2008 9:29:47 AM

What are those boxy looking robots with autobot and decepticon logos on them suppose to be?

WANTED SB Spot Online (Article) - 2/2/2008 10:18:38 AM

Millar loves the movie...I just hope he doesn't blow the big bag of money they threw at him...I can't blame him really. There are no "super villains" in this film...they are a league of assassins not supervillains who have taken over everything. Themovielord, I suggest when giving them your money to see this flick forget EVERYTHING you know about the book...don't set yourself up for a letdown.

WANTED SB Spot Online (Article) - 2/2/2008 6:05:59 AM

It's Doodoo son....get me a REAL WANTED movie.

Amazing Spider-Man #546 (Article) - 1/15/2008 7:19:43 PM

I thought the Ultimate Spidey book was for people who liked a forever young Spider-Man in modern time? This isn't backlash from fanboys who are against change or a new direction....can this even be considered a new direction? So far it seems like steps backwards than forward. JQ waved his magic wand and wiped away that silly marriage and now Marvels writers no longer have that HUGE obsticle in their way preventing them from writing good storys for petey. They should just throw continuity out the window completely...seriously, it seems to get in the way for Marvel and DC alike.

New Look at Ledger's JOKER (Article) - 11/27/2007 7:08:32 PM

GREAT pic....can't wait to see The Joker in action.

Jack Black Talks GREEN LANTERN (Article) - 11/23/2007 8:40:59 AM

I accept your apology Sonyguy. =D

Jack Black Talks GREEN LANTERN (Article) - 11/22/2007 9:39:15 PM

LOL...I'm not sure what your last post even means, perhaps there are some mommy issues you need to work out, or maybe you never had a fridge as a child....but I take it that you have no pics...or perhaps an issue number of any comic made where Garder is drawn fat? No problem....we all make mistakes kiddo. =D

Jack Black Talks GREEN LANTERN (Article) - 11/22/2007 2:50:41 PM

Ah, well then by all means Mr. Swallows...show us where we can find an image of this chubby Guy Gardner you keep talking about....and pics you have drawn and put on your moms fridge don't count.

SOUTHPAW'S MANIACAL PERSONA