All spiderhero's Comments

LEGO Reveals Avengers The SHIELD Helicarrier (Article) - 1/30/2015 1:31:49 PM

If I were going to drop that much on a Lego set it would be the Deathstar, not this.

Mission: Impossible 5 Moves Up Release Date (Article) - 1/27/2015 1:07:17 PM

Should be a nice bit of whip cream to top off the summer.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 1:05:53 PM

Very much Ultimate FF. Solid teaser. I guess Fox is trying to assure us that the movie isn't as crappy as we're all afraid it will be.

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/26/2015 6:21:53 AM

DC's animated movies are getting worse. They used to be much better than Marvel's, but not, ... If they can't even do animated well anymore, you just know their live-action movies aren't going to be any better.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 8:51:20 AM

Spider-Man has been no more for several years now. If the rest of the universe catches up...well...I'm not sure how I'll feel.

Outcast Trailer (Article) - 1/17/2015 7:06:11 AM

Nic Cage has a bad accent.

Hayden Christensen has a worse haircut.

The dialogue & editing looks worst of all.

Pass

LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League CLIP (Article) - 1/17/2015 7:03:12 AM

Looks like it could be worth checking out in Redbox

Marvel's SECRET WARS LIVE KICKOFF Event (Article) - 1/14/2015 9:41:37 AM

It's written by Hickman if I remember right, so, yeah, it's going to be a bunch of "What the heck is going on?" craziness...

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 9:00:33 AM

Something I haven't seen any speculation on yet: In the 1st trailer, they're all hanging out in Tony's place. Looks like they're having a party. Why? I think there will be some other villian at the start of the movie the Avengers have to assemble together to fight. Then, in the aftermath, Ultron shows up.

If I'm right, what villian? Or, to put it this way, who do you think would be a foe worthy of bringing them together to fight?

Mania Review: Taken 3 (Article) - 1/9/2015 9:27:26 AM

Taken 2 was a huge dissapointment. I'll pass on this one.

Unrelated: The Verizon add on the right of my screen here is in Spanish. Not sure why as I don't read Spanish.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA