All spiderhero's Comments

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/17/2014 1:03:53 PM

Luke, Han & Leia take an old At-At for a joy ride remembering the good old days.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Behind the Scenes (Article) - 4/17/2014 1:02:23 PM

I think I accidentally ate that space raccoon road kill. Made my farts smell like Uranus for a week...

Hercules Movie - Official TV Spot 2 (Article) - 4/14/2014 12:43:16 PM

So this movie will have action, CGI monsters, yelling, & ... um ... I don't know. Hopefully an actual story. Nothing about this raises my interest beyond "Redbox it."

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/3/2014 4:42:18 AM

I've said it before: I think this may be the best movie this year.

Lucy - TRAILER (Article) - 4/2/2014 1:09:23 PM

Looks cool, but the trailer gives away everything but the ending it seems.

Odd Thomas: Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 4/1/2014 11:09:43 AM

I've read Koontz for over 20 years & the Odd Thomas Books are among his best. I was excited to her the movie was being made & disappointed it didn't get much of a release. Having watched the movie, I'm thrilled. Really. It's a wonderful adaptation.

And to Mr. Janson: You mention oddball humor & horror in the film. That's exactly what Koontz does in his books. He meshes genres if you will. His writing is impossible to classify for that reason. You never know what you're going to get from him: A techno-love-story-horror-supernatural-thriller? The movie does a great job of showing that versatility.

And I have to say, even though my wife & I knew how it was going to end, we were both surprised by how much we were moved by it. If Sommers could bring this level of attention to characters to the rest of his film making, he could be one of the greats.

I want to buy the movie, but I think I'll wait until a new edition comes out that has some extras. The lack of them on the BluRay is disappointing.

Only Lovers Left Alive - Clip (Article) - 3/30/2014 7:51:35 PM

What?! The super heroes save the earth?! CRAAAAAP. You just spoiled them all for me. Arrrrrrgh.

In other news, great cast, but I'm so very, very burned out on vampires I have to pass.

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 9:10:21 AM

Looks good. I wish we had a better look at Ultron's head.

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/21/2014 12:27:48 PM

There was a episode of DS9: In the Pale Moonlight that was like this. Sisko HAS to get the Romulans involved in the war against the Dominion. The actions he takes were morally evil. At the end of the episode, you're left with a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach. Chilling.

One of my absolute favorite episodes of the show. In fact, I think I'll pull out my DVD's & watch it again now.

Marvel VS. DC: May 6th, 2016 (Article) - 3/14/2014 1:13:13 PM

I have real doubts that BM vs SM will even get made. If it does, DC will blink. There's no way they'll go up against Marvel.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA