All spiderhero's Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer - Knock Knock (Article) - 7/22/2014 12:23:13 PM

Before I watched this trailer I actually wanted to see it. Now, not so much.

Those were some bad one-liners.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 9:18:56 AM

jedibanner: OMD was NOT evolution, but it was a slutty, whorey, STD infested female dog.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 8:30:27 AM

Last week I was working at a kid's camp & this guy I've known for years comes up to me & says: Captain America is going to be black! (He's a black guy BTW) So that night I get on the internet with my phone even though I don't like to do that while at camp & I read up on this. I told him the next day it would only last a year or 2 tops. It's a stunt. He was deflated. Instead of crafting interesting new characters, Marvel is just doing marketing gimmicks with their existing ones. Eventually things will be back to normal & Cap will be white & Thor-Girl won't be holding the hammer. What will people have from this? Maybe a good story or 2, but probably not even that.

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/4/2014 4:55:25 PM

Nice to see that the most colorful superhot ever is still washed out like a 30 year old wooden fence.

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 7/1/2014 6:09:02 PM

I can't see Snowpiercer b/c it isn't even playing in my state. T4 however, is playing in about 15,000 theatre screens...

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 7/1/2014 12:48:21 PM

My enthusiasm for this movie has been raised to: Meh.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/30/2014 5:46:00 AM

I saw it last night. I enjoyed...watching a movie with my friends. The movie just had way, WAY too many places where it absolutely made NO sense.

One second they're in a corn field. The next, they're in town.

One second ALL the Autobots are driving down the road. The next, Prime is stuck fighting by himself.

They have to get the bomb out of the city fast. So what do they do? Do they have an Autobot helicopter FLY it out of the city in 2 minutes? No. They have the humans drive it in a POS Chinese truck.

And why is it the giant Transformers of legend happen to take the forms of dinosaurs?

These are just a few. I hate typing so I'm not bothering with any more. But these are glaring enough.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/28/2014 6:13:04 PM

And I thank you for saying the only thing that really can be said.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (Article) - 6/26/2014 12:37:06 PM

I really want to watch this. At the same time, I'd rather not see any more of the movie than I already have. So I guess I'll skip it. I do prefer to be surprised as much as possible.

The Summer of '84: Top Secret! (Article) - 6/25/2014 2:32:58 PM

I've never even heard of this movie. But I just watched a few clips on YouTube & they made me laugh. The underwater fight scene was great.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA