All spiderhero's Comments

Jurassic World: Teaser of Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/24/2014 9:14:07 AM

I liked the simple piano music with the JP theme. My wife walked down the isle to that piece so it has a special place in my heart.

The Fall of '84: Supergirl (Article) - 11/24/2014 9:10:32 AM

I thought this movie was bad...when I was a kid. I don't like the thought of revisiting it now.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:39:01 PM

I'll probably check this out next week while I'm visiting my in-laws. That's how I saw the last one as there's not usually much else playing around Thanksgiving.

And I'm with everyone who says these movies are nothing like Twilight. I stopped watching those after the 2nd one. These are much better.

SPIDER-MAN & THE X-MEN #1: Panels and Variants (Article) - 11/11/2014 12:35:42 PM

It's an intriguing premise & one full of potentially cool stories.

That said, Marvel has screwed up Spider-Man as a character so badly that there's almost no way this will be good. And I hate that. He's my all-time favorite character & I haven't been able to stomach his books for years. His villans consider him an annoying, bad-joke telling buffoon & that's exactly what Marvel has made him.

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/10/2014 4:53:48 PM

I doubt this movie will get made.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/8/2014 6:45:03 AM

Just to be clear: I have no problem with other people enjoying movies like this. I can also enjoy something so bad it's good, but this doesn't look like it fits that bill...for me.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 10:54:41 AM

Wow, that looked like crap.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:15:25 PM

This title puts me to sleep.

First Look: ANGELA: ASGARD%u2019S ASSASSIN #1 (Article) - 11/5/2014 9:20:08 AM

I  can't begin to muster the slightest interest in this chracter.

Mania Box Office Report: WHOA, John Wick (Article) - 10/27/2014 1:31:01 PM

John Wick really surprised me at how funny it was. You could almost see the actors winking at the camera. I laughed more in this than the last 3 comedies I saw.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA