All spiderhero's Comments

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/11/2014 9:40:46 AM

I was also dissapointed in the lack of a BR/DVD combo & the dearth of special features. As to the lack of a one shot, I'll say this. Marvel really seems to be operating on the basis of creativity. If there is a creative impetus for something, like a one shot, they do it. If there isn't, then they don't force it. That's my take at least.

First Look: Walking Dead's Abraham (Article) - 9/5/2014 9:29:37 AM

blankczech:  I avoid spoilers when I care. With this, I don't care. I'll watch it b/c it's a fun show, but the comics have become so bad I stopped caring. So, spoil away!

First Look: Walking Dead's Abraham (Article) - 9/4/2014 1:07:57 PM

In another day or so, I get WD season 4 DVDs in the mail. Then I can watch it & wait another year before I get to see the episode this pic is from.

First Look: AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #1 (Article) - 8/31/2014 11:53:09 AM

The guy who did the voiceover sounded like he had a cold.

The Tick Returns with Patrick Warburton (Article) - 8/31/2014 11:35:04 AM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

This show was great. I have the DVDs.Here's hoping they get back the writers.

Only Lovers Left Alive Blu-ray Review (Article) - 8/26/2014 12:50:03 PM

If I wasn't so burned out/tired of vampires in every shape & form, I might check this out. But I'm just so stinking sick of them.

That's sad, because this sounds pretty good.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 2:48:36 PM

Frank Miller just got slapped by the 80's. Which is fitting b/c that's the last time he wrote anything worth reading.

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/20/2014 1:14:37 PM

Snyder will wash out all the color like he did in MoS. The brightest superhero of all time reduced to almost grayscale.

Godzilla Sequel arrives Summer 2018 (Article) - 8/16/2014 5:14:32 PM

I don't mind the wait as long as it is done right.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2014 9:37:28 AM

Dispensation Premillenialism (the idea that informs the interpretation of the Bible that informs these movies) is utter nonsense, yes. I say this as a preacher and one who is ... educated ... about these matters. But it's a(mostly) harmless harmless belief. I read some of the books, but they weren't very good on several levels.

All of that to say I will probably be giving this movie a pass. This one looks worlds better than the Kirk Cameron version, but that isn't really saying much. Most 'Christian' movies are so far-fetched & poorly done I just can't stand to watch them. (I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching the trailer for God's Not Dead) The one notable exception being Blue Like Jazz.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA