All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

First Look: New Superman Suit Spotted! (Article) - 8/20/2014 1:14:37 PM

Snyder will wash out all the color like he did in MoS. The brightest superhero of all time reduced to almost grayscale.

Godzilla Sequel arrives Summer 2018 (Article) - 8/16/2014 5:14:32 PM

I don't mind the wait as long as it is done right.

Left Behind Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2014 9:37:28 AM

Dispensation Premillenialism (the idea that informs the interpretation of the Bible that informs these movies) is utter nonsense, yes. I say this as a preacher and one who is ... educated ... about these matters. But it's a(mostly) harmless harmless belief. I read some of the books, but they weren't very good on several levels.

All of that to say I will probably be giving this movie a pass. This one looks worlds better than the Kirk Cameron version, but that isn't really saying much. Most 'Christian' movies are so far-fetched & poorly done I just can't stand to watch them. (I couldn't even bring myself to finish watching the trailer for God's Not Dead) The one notable exception being Blue Like Jazz.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/7/2014 9:21:54 AM

All this & it will still be a few more years before WB comes up with some way to make a Wonder Woman movie. Marvel's talking Raccoon is laughing...

The Summer of '84: The Philadelphia Experiment (Article) - 8/4/2014 6:42:38 PM

blankczech: If you don't care, don't read the review. I enjoy these blast from the past reviews. They're fun. Also interesting. I've watched clips of some of the movies revied and have had a few good lughs. (Some intentional, others not.)

Anyhow, accept them for what they are or don't. But I don't see why you have to step in here with such negativity.Go yell at some kids to get off your lawn or something...

Marvel's Phase 1 & 2 - A Look Back (Article) - 8/1/2014 12:52:04 PM

Hmmm. I thought this was going to be some reflections on phases 1 & 2 by the creators, not just a bunch of ffotage cobbled together from various movies. Oh well.

Toy Review: Guardians of the Galaxy from Hasbro (Article) - 7/31/2014 1:51:31 PM

noahbody: Why is it you see a bunch of toy raccoons & that makes you think of sex?

Mania box Office Report: If LUCY fell (Article) - 7/28/2014 3:02:27 PM

I'm with jedibanner.  I hate 3D. I avoid it at all costs. It's just annoying.

And I guess Hercules wasn't up to the challenge of Scarlet Johansson. The Rock can resurrect other franchises but he can't headline his own.

FINAL Avengers: Age of Ultron Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/26/2014 1:48:20 PM

kinetoscope: Joss Whedon knows how to write interesting, believable characters. He also can direct an ensemble cast.

Snyder can do neither

Snyder can make things go kablooie pretty well, but that's about it.

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 11:21:15 AM

This movie is going to be a bloated, convuluted mess of nonsense.

But this constume looks pretty cool at least.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA