All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/26/2015 6:21:53 AM

DC's animated movies are getting worse. They used to be much better than Marvel's, but not, ... If they can't even do animated well anymore, you just know their live-action movies aren't going to be any better.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 8:51:20 AM

Spider-Man has been no more for several years now. If the rest of the universe catches up...well...I'm not sure how I'll feel.

Outcast Trailer (Article) - 1/17/2015 7:06:11 AM

Nic Cage has a bad accent.

Hayden Christensen has a worse haircut.

The dialogue & editing looks worst of all.

Pass

LEGO DC Super Heroes: Justice League vs. Bizarro League CLIP (Article) - 1/17/2015 7:03:12 AM

Looks like it could be worth checking out in Redbox

Marvel's SECRET WARS LIVE KICKOFF Event (Article) - 1/14/2015 9:41:37 AM

It's written by Hickman if I remember right, so, yeah, it's going to be a bunch of "What the heck is going on?" craziness...

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 9:00:33 AM

Something I haven't seen any speculation on yet: In the 1st trailer, they're all hanging out in Tony's place. Looks like they're having a party. Why? I think there will be some other villian at the start of the movie the Avengers have to assemble together to fight. Then, in the aftermath, Ultron shows up.

If I'm right, what villian? Or, to put it this way, who do you think would be a foe worthy of bringing them together to fight?

Mania Review: Taken 3 (Article) - 1/9/2015 9:27:26 AM

Taken 2 was a huge dissapointment. I'll pass on this one.

Unrelated: The Verizon add on the right of my screen here is in Spanish. Not sure why as I don't read Spanish.

Ant-Man Teaser Preview (Article) - 1/3/2015 9:16:35 AM

Bravo. Great way to tease the trailer.

2015: The Year of Back to the Future Part 2 (Article) - 12/31/2014 12:12:29 PM

People were upset about a Funny or Die video that showed a "real" hoverboard? That's fantastic. Probably all had the same last name. And it was Tannen.

Fun write-up. I need to dig out my BTTF DVDs & watch them all again. Get myself stoked for 2015.

First Look: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY & X-MEN: THE BLACK VORTEX (Article) - 12/21/2014 8:38:53 PM

Eh... the art really doesn't do wnything for me. Might be a cool story, but I'm tired of epic crossovers & events. Just give me a well-written story with interesting characters. You do that & you have my money.

Humphries can write some good stuff so I'll at least give the first issue a chance.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA