All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/8/2014 6:42:10 AM

I didn't think 300 was all that great. Sure it was flashy & cool, but only an OK story with cardboard characters. That this one is even flimsier is no surprise.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/4/2014 5:49:51 PM

White cab makes me think Ultra Magnus. Looks flashy. Maybe they'll finally have a good story w/out all the stupid, crude humor.

Oh, wait. This is Michael Bay. Never mind...

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/1/2014 2:09:51 PM

#1 Great

#2 Calling it crap is an insult to crap.

#3 "Nothing we did mattered."

Lesson: They had a fluke. Don't give them any more money.

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 3:36:35 PM

Is that supposed to be to actual scale?

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/14/2014 12:51:18 PM

know what this movie needed? A black man with a comb-over...not.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/14/2014 12:51:18 PM

know what this movie needed? A black man with a comb-over...not.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 5:34:35 AM

Delay it, don't delay it. WB has NO idea what they're doing with their DC movies outside of animated so it's going to be a pile of crap. Very explosive & flashy crap, but crap.

1966 Batman TV Series Arrives in 2014 (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:44:34 AM

You know, after all these years, I'm still confused by the show's intro. WHAT is the show supposed to be about????

More Captain America: The Winter Soldier IMAGES (Article) - 1/5/2014 1:39:52 PM

The site screwed up my laptop yesterday. I am hoping to get it sorted out tomorrow.AVG said it protected me, but it lied.

On that note, if someone from the eite could tell me exactly what threats were imbedded in the site it would help me fix my laptop.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY First Image (Article) - 12/31/2013 5:22:24 PM

Yes, this definitely brings a smile to my face. I hope the movie is NOTHING like the teaser that came after Thor TDW.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA