All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/25/2014 12:35:14 PM

There is nothing about this movie that makes me think it will be good. Pretty much everything about it makes me think it will stink like 3 day old road kill. Unless I hear great revies about it, I probably won't even watch it when it comes out at Redbox.

NEW Flash Trailer for Premiere (Article) - 9/25/2014 12:32:04 PM

I agree qith ElBaz. This looks great. I may not even give Gotham a shot knowing this show is coming.

Blackhat - Official Trailer (Article) - 9/25/2014 12:29:26 PM

Looks intriguing. I especially like that they didn't give away the entire plot.

Star Wars: Episode VII - HUNKA JUNK Video Clip (Article) - 9/19/2014 11:24:52 AM

In an underground prison that knows only darkness, an assembles group of desperate souls chants around a pit. Their voices become shouts: "Rise! Rise! Rise!"

Slowly, a form takes shape in the pit. It is the form of a man, but only waist tall. It speaks: "Returned to save the franchise I have."

Doctor Strange - Official Release Date Announced (Article) - 9/17/2014 1:48:35 PM

I hope Marvel is smart & goes with an unknown.

The 'Burbs Steelbook Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:10:05 AM

Man am I excited for this. I've always loved this movie. Picked it up last year cheap on DVD b/c I wanted to see it again & was not dissappointed. I've introduced other people to The Burbs. I wil absolutely pick this up for all the extra features. This was Tom Hanks at he comedic genius best.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/11/2014 9:40:46 AM

I was also dissapointed in the lack of a BR/DVD combo & the dearth of special features. As to the lack of a one shot, I'll say this. Marvel really seems to be operating on the basis of creativity. If there is a creative impetus for something, like a one shot, they do it. If there isn't, then they don't force it. That's my take at least.

First Look: Walking Dead's Abraham (Article) - 9/5/2014 9:29:37 AM

blankczech:  I avoid spoilers when I care. With this, I don't care. I'll watch it b/c it's a fun show, but the comics have become so bad I stopped caring. So, spoil away!

First Look: Walking Dead's Abraham (Article) - 9/4/2014 1:07:57 PM

In another day or so, I get WD season 4 DVDs in the mail. Then I can watch it & wait another year before I get to see the episode this pic is from.

First Look: AVENGERS & X-MEN: AXIS #1 (Article) - 8/31/2014 11:53:09 AM

The guy who did the voiceover sounded like he had a cold.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA