All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/10/2014 4:53:48 PM

I doubt this movie will get made.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/8/2014 6:45:03 AM

Just to be clear: I have no problem with other people enjoying movies like this. I can also enjoy something so bad it's good, but this doesn't look like it fits that bill...for me.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 10:54:41 AM

Wow, that looked like crap.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:15:25 PM

This title puts me to sleep.

First Look: ANGELA: ASGARD%u2019S ASSASSIN #1 (Article) - 11/5/2014 9:20:08 AM

I  can't begin to muster the slightest interest in this chracter.

Mania Box Office Report: WHOA, John Wick (Article) - 10/27/2014 1:31:01 PM

John Wick really surprised me at how funny it was. You could almost see the actors winking at the camera. I laughed more in this than the last 3 comedies I saw.

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/27/2014 1:29:20 PM

Well he certainly has the acting chops to pull it off. Great choice if it's for real. I still think they should go with a relative unknown, but benedict is a great choice nevertheless.

Interstellar: Building A Black Hole (Article) - 10/24/2014 12:54:33 PM

CarkXid: I used to feel the same way about him until I saw Mud. The guy can actually act.

IN THE HEART OF THE SEA - Trailer (Article) - 10/16/2014 1:10:10 PM

Sold!

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/16/2014 6:27:57 AM

DC has no clue what they're doing. MoS was nonsesne & the guy who brought us that mess is launching their cinematic universe with BvS? I see DC backing out of some of these movies if BvS is as poor as I think it will be.

They just need to go back to the drawing board & copy Marvel.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA