All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 10:56:36 AM

Wait, I'm not clear, just what is this movie supposed to be about again?

Hercules Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:27:58 AM

First trailer made this a pass for me. This one makes me want to see it. Should be a fun/goofy/action filled 2 hours.

The Strain: Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2014 8:39:15 AM

I enjoyed the books well enough. They were pretty dark though. By that I mean little humor, little hope & pretty fatalistic. At least the vampires were nasty & didn't sparkle.

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW - Trailer (Article) - 4/25/2014 8:32:48 AM

I  like it. Looks like a great Redbox evening movie

Cyborg Cast in Batman vs. Superman (Article) - 4/25/2014 7:58:33 AM

And the news of impending suckiness increases...

Comicscape: Amazing Spider-Man #1 (Article) - 4/23/2014 9:04:07 AM

It's been completely impossible for me to care about my all-time favorite character since they ruined him with OMD. That's not hyperbole. We now know, from the editor-on-high, that Peter CANNOT progress as a character. He CANNOT EVER actually have a relationship that will last. etc...

So, how can I care about a character that is forced by the editors to stay a loser, to stay a liar to his closest family, to forever have every relationship end badly, to stay forever spinning his wheels? That character/book/story is going nowhere. All that leaves are occasional big fights that mean nothing.

I'm not so much bothered by them flushing 20 years of continuity down the toilet. It's comics. That happens. I'm bothered by the edict that Peter must stay exactly as he was in 1965 FOREVER.

Rant complete.

Flash Gordon Movie for FOX (Article) - 4/23/2014 8:54:27 AM

This will redefine suckiness.

Goonies' Sequel Update (Article) - 4/22/2014 9:23:47 AM

Please let this happen...

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/17/2014 1:03:53 PM

Luke, Han & Leia take an old At-At for a joy ride remembering the good old days.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Behind the Scenes (Article) - 4/17/2014 1:02:23 PM

I think I accidentally ate that space raccoon road kill. Made my farts smell like Uranus for a week...

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA