All spiderhero's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 10:55:35 AM

Reading comments on here, I was confused. The trailer I watched twice didn't have any of what people are saying here. Then I found the trailer with the footage mentioned here. Turns out, there must be another trailer out. Check it out on YouTube.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 5:55:30 AM

The Force Awakens today, huh? Apparently not very early...

Jurassic World: Teaser of Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/24/2014 9:14:07 AM

I liked the simple piano music with the JP theme. My wife walked down the isle to that piece so it has a special place in my heart.

The Fall of '84: Supergirl (Article) - 11/24/2014 9:10:32 AM

I thought this movie was bad...when I was a kid. I don't like the thought of revisiting it now.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Article) - 11/21/2014 5:39:01 PM

I'll probably check this out next week while I'm visiting my in-laws. That's how I saw the last one as there's not usually much else playing around Thanksgiving.

And I'm with everyone who says these movies are nothing like Twilight. I stopped watching those after the 2nd one. These are much better.

SPIDER-MAN & THE X-MEN #1: Panels and Variants (Article) - 11/11/2014 12:35:42 PM

It's an intriguing premise & one full of potentially cool stories.

That said, Marvel has screwed up Spider-Man as a character so badly that there's almost no way this will be good. And I hate that. He's my all-time favorite character & I haven't been able to stomach his books for years. His villans consider him an annoying, bad-joke telling buffoon & that's exactly what Marvel has made him.

Margot Robbie to Play Harley Quinn?! (Article) - 11/10/2014 4:53:48 PM

I doubt this movie will get made.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/8/2014 6:45:03 AM

Just to be clear: I have no problem with other people enjoying movies like this. I can also enjoy something so bad it's good, but this doesn't look like it fits that bill...for me.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 10:54:41 AM

Wow, that looked like crap.

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/6/2014 3:15:25 PM

This title puts me to sleep.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA