All spiderhero's Comments

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 7/1/2014 12:48:21 PM

My enthusiasm for this movie has been raised to: Meh.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/30/2014 5:46:00 AM

I saw it last night. I enjoyed...watching a movie with my friends. The movie just had way, WAY too many places where it absolutely made NO sense.

One second they're in a corn field. The next, they're in town.

One second ALL the Autobots are driving down the road. The next, Prime is stuck fighting by himself.

They have to get the bomb out of the city fast. So what do they do? Do they have an Autobot helicopter FLY it out of the city in 2 minutes? No. They have the humans drive it in a POS Chinese truck.

And why is it the giant Transformers of legend happen to take the forms of dinosaurs?

These are just a few. I hate typing so I'm not bothering with any more. But these are glaring enough.

Mania Review: Transformers: Age of Extinction (Article) - 6/28/2014 6:13:04 PM

And I thank you for saying the only thing that really can be said.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Behind the Scenes (Article) - 6/26/2014 12:37:06 PM

I really want to watch this. At the same time, I'd rather not see any more of the movie than I already have. So I guess I'll skip it. I do prefer to be surprised as much as possible.

The Summer of '84: Top Secret! (Article) - 6/25/2014 2:32:58 PM

I've never even heard of this movie. But I just watched a few clips on YouTube & they made me laugh. The underwater fight scene was great.

First Look: Jurassic World Set Visit (Article) - 6/25/2014 2:28:32 PM

Skipped this. Spent 4 minutes contemplating my epic comment here.

The Summer of '84: The Karate Kid (Article) - 6/24/2014 9:24:10 AM

Last year, I was itching from some cheesy 80's nostalgia & so I picked this up to watch for the first time in over 20 years. I was surprised at how cheesy it wasn't. It isn't the greatest movie ever, but its a lot better than much of the mindless driven produced by Hollywood.

Rob, I agree with your view of its merits. I disagree about the Jackie Chan remake. Chan had a few well acted scenes, but  the rest of the movie fell flat. Well, with the exception of some beautiful cinematography. Ralph Macchio played a believable character that made me like & care about him. Will Smith Jr. brought none of that to the table. Karate Kid is a movie I wouldn't mind owning. I think I would go back & watch it again if I had it.

BIRDMAN - Official Teaser (Article) - 6/12/2014 2:03:37 PM

WTH did I just watch?

Leprechaun: Origins Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 12:42:56 PM

To all of you hating on this, I just have to say: You are right.

CLIP: Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction (Article) - 6/10/2014 9:21:13 AM

Yeah, I'm so sick of the crappy, crude, stupid Bay humor. Give me some real bad guys, some real threats, some real dialogue.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA