All spiderhero's Comments

Man of Steel Fan Event (Article) - 11/11/2013 5:34:25 AM

I like Cavill as Superman, but I think Snyder is a very bad choice as director. He can't do characters to save his life. Makes m e not look forward to Superman/Batman

Mania Review: Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 11/9/2013 7:34:59 AM

@ dalgoda I hope you're right. It sure looked Luke something put together in somebody's basement.

Mania Review: Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 11/9/2013 4:03:29 AM

Really enjoyed the movie even if I did have to see it in 3D. (B/c of the showing time)

The humor was great, except Dr. Selvig. They just turned him into one big joke which I didn't like.

The middle end scene looked like crap. I hope Guardians of the Galaxy looks better than this b/c if it doesn't, Marvel will have its first bomb.

And the extended Cap trailer had me pumped like nothing else. The entire elevator fight scene was included & it was fantastic.

Kingsley Marvel Project Revealed? (Article) - 10/30/2013 9:26:35 AM

It would be hilarious to see the real Mandarin vaporize Trevor with his disintegration ring for making him look like a fool.

31 Days of Horror Movies: The Descent (Article) - 10/26/2013 5:32:02 AM

I liked the alternate (original?) ending better. In it, she doesn't survive at the end, but instead has gone mad underground & only imagined her escape.

Darth Vader TV Specials? (Article) - 10/21/2013 4:06:15 PM

Vader meets the Kardashians & takes steps towards the light side by eliminating the whole bunch.

Enders Game Mondo Poster (Article) - 10/19/2013 6:52:18 AM

Just sweet.

Superman 75th Anniversary Animated Short (Article) - 10/16/2013 8:38:34 AM

Wow. That was just, wow.

Kind of a let down at then end though. It reminded me of just how poorly Superman is being handled now. The comics are beyond boring & uninteresting & MoS was all flash & no substance.

But I'm sure Supes will pull himself out of this slump & fly high again.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/18/2013 12:22:54 PM

I'm fine with Afleck as Bruce/Batman. I'm NOT fine with Snyder doing this movie. He can't do characters for $%#*. Actions? Yes. Characters & story? No. Nope. Uh uh.

New Dracula 3D Poster and Release Date (Article) - 9/12/2013 1:05:54 PM

That looks sucky...in the bad way. Oh yes, the bad way.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA