All spiderhero's Comments

Possible Star Trek 3 Plot (Article) - 3/21/2014 12:27:48 PM

There was a episode of DS9: In the Pale Moonlight that was like this. Sisko HAS to get the Romulans involved in the war against the Dominion. The actions he takes were morally evil. At the end of the episode, you're left with a horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach. Chilling.

One of my absolute favorite episodes of the show. In fact, I think I'll pull out my DVD's & watch it again now.

Marvel VS. DC: May 6th, 2016 (Article) - 3/14/2014 1:13:13 PM

I have real doubts that BM vs SM will even get made. If it does, DC will blink. There's no way they'll go up against Marvel.

Mania Review: 300: Rise of an Empire (Article) - 3/8/2014 6:42:10 AM

I didn't think 300 was all that great. Sure it was flashy & cool, but only an OK story with cardboard characters. That this one is even flimsier is no surprise.

Transformers: Age of Extinction Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/4/2014 5:49:51 PM

White cab makes me think Ultra Magnus. Looks flashy. Maybe they'll finally have a good story w/out all the stupid, crude humor.

Oh, wait. This is Michael Bay. Never mind...

More Matrix Movies?! (Article) - 3/1/2014 2:09:51 PM

#1 Great

#2 Calling it crap is an insult to crap.

#3 "Nothing we did mattered."

Lesson: They had a fluke. Don't give them any more money.

NEW Godzilla Poster (Article) - 2/20/2014 3:36:35 PM

Is that supposed to be to actual scale?

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/14/2014 12:51:18 PM

know what this movie needed? A black man with a comb-over...not.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 TRAILER 3 (Article) - 2/14/2014 12:51:18 PM

know what this movie needed? A black man with a comb-over...not.

Superman vs Batman Delayed (Article) - 1/20/2014 5:34:35 AM

Delay it, don't delay it. WB has NO idea what they're doing with their DC movies outside of animated so it's going to be a pile of crap. Very explosive & flashy crap, but crap.

1966 Batman TV Series Arrives in 2014 (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:44:34 AM

You know, after all these years, I'm still confused by the show's intro. WHAT is the show supposed to be about????

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA