All spiderhero's Comments

First Look: Jurassic World Set Visit (Article) - 6/25/2014 2:28:32 PM

Skipped this. Spent 4 minutes contemplating my epic comment here.

The Summer of '84: The Karate Kid (Article) - 6/24/2014 9:24:10 AM

Last year, I was itching from some cheesy 80's nostalgia & so I picked this up to watch for the first time in over 20 years. I was surprised at how cheesy it wasn't. It isn't the greatest movie ever, but its a lot better than much of the mindless driven produced by Hollywood.

Rob, I agree with your view of its merits. I disagree about the Jackie Chan remake. Chan had a few well acted scenes, but  the rest of the movie fell flat. Well, with the exception of some beautiful cinematography. Ralph Macchio played a believable character that made me like & care about him. Will Smith Jr. brought none of that to the table. Karate Kid is a movie I wouldn't mind owning. I think I would go back & watch it again if I had it.

BIRDMAN - Official Teaser (Article) - 6/12/2014 2:03:37 PM

WTH did I just watch?

Leprechaun: Origins Trailer (Article) - 6/10/2014 12:42:56 PM

To all of you hating on this, I just have to say: You are right.

CLIP: Transformers 4 Age Of Extinction (Article) - 6/10/2014 9:21:13 AM

Yeah, I'm so sick of the crappy, crude, stupid Bay humor. Give me some real bad guys, some real threats, some real dialogue.

The Summer of '84: Ghostbusters (Article) - 6/9/2014 5:34:24 AM

Great review. I would love it if the re-release in theaters made it to Imax. How freaking awesome would it be to see this movie in Imax? The Marshmallow Man would be a true sight to behold.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 10:56:36 AM

Wait, I'm not clear, just what is this movie supposed to be about again?

Hercules Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 6/4/2014 9:27:58 AM

First trailer made this a pass for me. This one makes me want to see it. Should be a fun/goofy/action filled 2 hours.

The Strain: Trailer (Article) - 5/28/2014 8:39:15 AM

I enjoyed the books well enough. They were pretty dark though. By that I mean little humor, little hope & pretty fatalistic. At least the vampires were nasty & didn't sparkle.

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW - Trailer (Article) - 4/25/2014 8:32:48 AM