All spiderhero's Comments

First Look: ANGELA: ASGARD%u2019S ASSASSIN #1 (Article) - 11/5/2014 9:20:08 AM

I  can't begin to muster the slightest interest in this chracter.

Mania Box Office Report: WHOA, John Wick (Article) - 10/27/2014 1:31:01 PM

John Wick really surprised me at how funny it was. You could almost see the actors winking at the camera. I laughed more in this than the last 3 comedies I saw.

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/27/2014 1:29:20 PM

Well he certainly has the acting chops to pull it off. Great choice if it's for real. I still think they should go with a relative unknown, but benedict is a great choice nevertheless.

Interstellar: Building A Black Hole (Article) - 10/24/2014 12:54:33 PM

CarkXid: I used to feel the same way about him until I saw Mud. The guy can actually act.

IN THE HEART OF THE SEA - Trailer (Article) - 10/16/2014 1:10:10 PM

Sold!

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/16/2014 6:27:57 AM

DC has no clue what they're doing. MoS was nonsesne & the guy who brought us that mess is launching their cinematic universe with BvS? I see DC backing out of some of these movies if BvS is as poor as I think it will be.

They just need to go back to the drawing board & copy Marvel.

AGE OF ULTRON VS. MARVEL ZOMBIES #1 (Article) - 10/15/2014 7:43:31 AM

Ultron reawakens bent on eliminating all life only to discover the Zombie infection has already done that for him.

Ulton cries.

The end.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Edge of Tomorrow (Article) - 10/14/2014 12:43:40 PM

I saw it in theaters & enjoyed it also.  It sets up the rules for the story & does a fine job sticking to them. Here's hoping they don't make a sequel. Just let this be a nice story all its own.

Archie Meets Predator - Coming in 2015 (Article) - 10/10/2014 1:41:18 PM

This will either be really good, or total crap.

Just for the record, I'm leaning toward the latter.

Tomorrowland - US Teaser Trailer and Poster (Article) - 10/10/2014 11:48:29 AM

That looked pretty good. Brad Bird knows how to tell a story so I'm in.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA