All spiderhero's Comments

Cameras Roll on GREEN LANTERN (Article) - 3/4/2010 10:44:21 AM

I can see it now: Neil Patrick Harris prancing around singing "La la la la la la, la la la la la..."

Rumor: Nolan Building JUSTICE LEAGUE? (Article) - 3/1/2010 10:15:28 AM

Wanted was a mediocre movie. A cliché story with ridiculous action. I'll pass on any possible sequal.

Nolan putting together Justice League sounds good to me. Maybe he can make Wonder Woman work in a grounded reality.

Yes DC treated the creators of Superman like crap, but I don't think they should have ownership of the character. Give them money, yes, but not ownership.

First Look: Transformers: War for Cybertron (Article) - 3/1/2010 4:52:15 AM

This trailer was better than the last movie.

TV Wasteland: James Cameron Must Be Stopped (Article) - 2/28/2010 5:48:21 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself. And I didn't, but I sure thought it.

CineMania Presents JEDI GYM (Video) - 2/22/2010 4:20:27 AM

I saw the Vader slaughter coming when I noticed the cardboard cutout in the background. Glad the vidoe didn't dissapoint. Stinking Jedi.

The Box DVD Review (Article) - 2/22/2010 4:03:38 AM

Meh. I'll pass.

Law Abiding Citizen DVD Review (Article) - 2/22/2010 4:03:03 AM

I'll rent it one of these days.

Koontz's FRANKENSTEIN Acquired (Article) - 2/16/2010 10:56:09 AM

Considering how many times projects for Koontz in Hollywood have fallen through, I'm not holding my breath. But if they stay true to the source, I'll see it. This is funny though b/c the books came about like so: The story was going to be a mini-series on TV. But that didn't work out so Koontz turned the story into books. I've read all of Koontz's books and would love for him to have some movies that do his stuff justice.

15 More TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time (Article) - 2/8/2010 7:37:40 AM

Anyone here remember M.A.N.T.I.S.? It had a black superher in it. He was cripled, but invented this suit of armor to fight crime. Perhaps a bit of a rip-off on iron Man, but it had enough differences to keep it fresh. the show only lasted 1 season. Another show killed by FOX. Also, it had Gina Torres from Firefly. Now that I think of this show, I want to buy it on DVD and watch it again.

SUPERMAN: WORLD OF NEW KRYPTON #12 Review (Article) - 2/8/2010 7:25:13 AM

While I thought the revelation of the mastermind was a bit anticlimatic since they threw in a new character to resolve things, overall I enjoyed the issue and the title as a whole. The thing I like most about the book is how Superman's powers are less important. This book has done an excellent job of showing that waht makes Superman "super", isn't just his powers, but Clark. I enjoyed seeing Clark face new kinds of situations that he couldn't get out of by using his abilities.

I also enjoyed the tension between Clark & Zod. Zod is a more believable character now. He isn't just some arrogant crazy bent on conquest. He wants HIS people to thrive and so he can respect Clark's actions that work to their benefit. This makes him a much more interesting character. We know Clark will eventually clash with Zod over what is best for New Krypton, but for now their uneasy alliance works well.

Overall, a fresh situation for Superman is always appreciated. I do hope they get a new artist for the continued story. Pete Woods used computer drawings for the buildings and it took me out of the story.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA