All spiderhero's Comments

10 Awful TV Theme Songs You Can't Get Out of Your Head (Article) - 3/12/2010 4:23:36 AM

Wow, I never hear the Texas Ranger theme having not watched a single episode despite my cousin being a thug in one episode. I'm from Texas and that song makes me want to puck & burn my flag.

Knight Rider is one of my favorite themes ever so I  must take issue there.

Spider-Man...ouch. OUCH!

Never heard of Small Wonder before...could have lived happy if it stayed that way.

Green Zone Movie Review (Article) - 3/12/2010 4:09:28 AM

I'll rent it when it comes out, but I'm getting kinda tired of war movies about Iraq. No political stance here, just saying.

AVATAR Re-Release Coming? (Article) - 3/12/2010 4:07:19 AM

Leo In 3D huh? I'll pass. Although...seeing that guy hit the propeller at the end in 3D might just be worth the price of admission.

WONDERLAND Grabs $116 Mil (Article) - 3/8/2010 4:26:52 AM

Have a friend who saw it who is a huge Burton fan and she was like: It's ok. She hated the 3D. Like me, she wears glasses and finds it annoying & uncomfortable to wear 2 pair of glasses at the same time. I'll catch the movie when it's on the dollar rack at the local video store...that is if they ever start a dollar rack.

82nd Academy Award Winners Are (Article) - 3/8/2010 4:24:43 AM

My first thought was also: Glad Avatar didn't get anything it didn't deserve. Take that Mr. Swelled-head Cameron.

Alice in Wonderland Movie Review (Article) - 3/4/2010 12:28:38 PM

Sounds like a renter to me.

Cameras Roll on GREEN LANTERN (Article) - 3/4/2010 10:44:21 AM

I can see it now: Neil Patrick Harris prancing around singing "La la la la la la, la la la la la..."

Rumor: Nolan Building JUSTICE LEAGUE? (Article) - 3/1/2010 10:15:28 AM

Wanted was a mediocre movie. A cliché story with ridiculous action. I'll pass on any possible sequal.

Nolan putting together Justice League sounds good to me. Maybe he can make Wonder Woman work in a grounded reality.

Yes DC treated the creators of Superman like crap, but I don't think they should have ownership of the character. Give them money, yes, but not ownership.

First Look: Transformers: War for Cybertron (Article) - 3/1/2010 4:52:15 AM

This trailer was better than the last movie.

TV Wasteland: James Cameron Must Be Stopped (Article) - 2/28/2010 5:48:21 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself. And I didn't, but I sure thought it.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA