All spiderhero's Comments

TV Wasteland: Halloween's A Little Early (Article) - 10/19/2009 4:43:54 AM

What? Alien 4 was almost as bad as X Men 3. I read the novelizations a few years ago and Alien 4 was a pretty descent book so I thought I misremembered how horrible the movie was so I went out and rented it. It was worse than I remembered. What a waste of the talented Sigourney Weaver.

Also, no Fringe this week?

IRON MAN 2 Preview (Article) - 10/15/2009 12:46:41 PM

I knew nothing about Ratner befor watching X3 & I thought it was horrible. I audibly groaned during the movie. He thinks it made the most narrative sense?! It was crap. It had no narrative. It was just a bunch of sceenes thrown together & called a movie. What crap. I saw it once & regretted it.

The Post-Dark Reign Marvel Universe Wish List (Article) - 10/15/2009 4:51:15 AM

I disagree. Spider-Man needs to stay on the Avengers. With the craptastic crap that is Amazin Spider-Man these days, Bendis gives me the only bit of real Spidey out there.

300-Like MOSES Coming (Article) - 10/12/2009 5:05:36 AM

This will probably end up being like the crap "Noah" TV movie Jon Voight was in a few years ago.

HAWAII FIVE-O For Trek Writers (Article) - 10/9/2009 3:01:40 PM

Why do we need another cop show? And a remake at that. Pass.

Spider-man Vs. Batman (Article) - 10/8/2009 4:44:26 AM

You know...I'm kinda getting tired of this whole "Batman can beat anybody" business. Remember, Bruce is smart, but so is Peter. He's a scientist. I think that would come into play in this fight. Peter would realize he's dealing with a smart man & would spend a few seconds thinking about how to beat the bat. SPiderman has come out on top of some pretty crazy fights both on earth & in space. I think he would be able to take Batman.

Brad Anderson to direct THE LIVING AND THE DEAD (Article) - 10/7/2009 11:28:17 AM

You really don't have to know anything about the mythology to write Transformers 3. #2 Barely had a story so #3 will probably have none. What do you have to know to write that?

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 80-PAGE GIANT #1 Review (Article) - 10/6/2009 9:38:23 AM

I just flipped through it & realized it wasn't worth buying. Had I noticed the price, I would have washed my hands afterward just for touching it.

The Clothes Make The SUPERMAN (Article) - 9/23/2009 9:41:47 AM

He HAD a costume, remember? I know we would all like to forget it, but he did have one. I prefer this look to when he had a costume.

JENNIFER'S BODY Review (Article) - 9/18/2009 4:30:23 AM