All spiderhero's Comments

Alan Moore Reflects on Marvelman (Article) - 9/3/2009 12:37:36 PM

I'm with you Wiseguy I read Watchmen for the first time this year. (I skipped the movie because of it.) I'm 32 and found it to be meh.

BATMAN AND ROBIN #3 Review (Article) - 8/31/2009 4:58:18 AM

Maybe I'll pick it up in trade.

Zombie Remakes THE BLOB (Article) - 8/28/2009 9:37:42 AM

As someone who has never seen a Rob Zombie film or listened to his "music", let me unbiasedly say: He is a hack.

Lair of the Beasts: Monsters of the Deep (Article) - 8/22/2009 2:58:53 PM

A cooler of beer plus night fishing equals the story above.

ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #1 Review (Article) - 8/18/2009 1:03:40 PM

For the writting I give it an A . For the art, I give it an F. Man I hate this new artist. Totally sucks for this book. I hope he doesn't last long on it.

HEROES: Redemption Promo (Article) - 7/31/2009 4:36:18 AM

I got so bored with last season I never finished watching it. Maybe I will now...Maybe not.

Alcon Buys Wahlberg's PRISONERS (Article) - 7/28/2009 11:12:16 AM

Jesus MIGHT have been a carpenter, but probably more likely a stoneworker. The word translated carpenter can also mean stoneworker. This is probably more likely as there was little carpentry industry where Jesus lived and much stone work with nearby quarries. Not that anyone will care about this little fact...But I submit it all the same.

WOLVERINE DVD Arrives September 15th (Article) - 7/28/2009 11:08:07 AM

Will probably rent it so my wife can watch it. Otherwise...meh.

Marvel Anime Trailers Debut for Wolverine and Iron Man (Article) - 7/28/2009 4:45:07 AM

Barricade: I have no problem with Japanese people, but I hate thier animation. Hating their cartoons & the people are NOT the same. Understand that. I also hate most of the lazy crap Americans call animation today. Doesn't mean I hate my own people.

Spielberg's ALIEN Invasion Adds Four More (Article) - 7/27/2009 5:27:09 AM

It'll probably have great production values (Spielburg) but so did Transformers 2. We'll have to see if the writting is worth it though.

SPIDERHERO'S MANIACAL PERSONA