All spiderkeg's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/15/2008 10:51:25 AM

What a lousy series of ideas. Reboot the series completely. Hell, I'd be happy with Tom Welling. I just hate the current actor to play Clark.

Director Singleton Talks About A-TEAM (Article) - 1/15/2008 10:49:18 AM

Ving Rhames as Mr. T!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/11/2008 12:52:06 PM

Bleh, a shame Bluray is so damn slow of a media format. I hope this will instill Sony to improve the quality of this format, and the wasted disc space. In retrospect, HD DVD was much cheaper to manufacture. If Bluray wins, people should expect to pay more to own these discs.

Cube Wants a 'Hardcore' A-TEAM Movie (Article) - 1/11/2008 12:49:04 PM

I guess nobody likes the idea of having Ving Rhames as BA?

Katie Holmes as WONDER WOMAN? (Article) - 8/25/2007 11:52:07 PM

Hah hah, this must be a joke. She's a horrible actress, and she doesn't fit the type to even put on the Wonder Woman clothes.

Disney Announces BLU-RAY Partnership (Article) - 8/25/2007 11:50:10 PM

Guess I'll continue buying everyone on DVD then.

Madsen Faces HAUNTING (Article) - 5/18/2007 9:56:27 AM

I much preferred the original version of this film. I don't think this should be remade. The original was really disturbing.

SAHARA Case Ends... (Article) - 5/18/2007 9:50:21 AM

I found the movie to be somewhat enjoyable. I don't mind McConaughey as an actor. He's cocky, and that's what the role needed. The books are based on an Indiana Jones type figure who searches for treasure. What's not to like? That kind of premise can be exciting, and while Sahara didn't involve the Holy Grail or Arc, it was unique enough.

HEROES: The Hard Part (Article) - 5/10/2007 3:45:05 PM

I hate that each season of this series will tell a new story... I have spent a season investing time into getting to know these characters, to only have them whisked away come the new season. I love the series, but if this comes to pass I think the show will lose major fanbase.

Universal Sets Ford as Fraser's son for M3 (Article) - 5/3/2007 8:34:42 AM

Excellent, I love when Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh star together. Yes, I agree, the missing Weisz will be a hit to the movie. She added good chemistry between her on-screen husband AND is great eye candy to boot.

SPIDERKEG'S MANIACAL PERSONA