All sportwarrior's Comments

Revolution: Chained Heat Review (Article) - 9/26/2012 11:54:24 AM

I agree that this is better than a C. The show isn't "next level," but it's definitely solid and executes itself pretty well. It's earned a spot in my rotation of shows for the time being.

Star Wars 1313 First Look (Article) - 8/25/2012 7:21:34 PM

This looks great, but I dunno if I'd describe this as "never before seen..." I saw it on Gamespot a week ago.

Jack Ryan Reboot launches Trilogy (Article) - 8/23/2012 10:49:29 AM

Very interested in a Tom Hardy spinoff as John Clark. But I don't like Chris Pine that much. He's a little weird looking to me for some reason, and I'm not a fan of his roles so far. I'm not gonna think about it much right now, but it really seems like there are other actors out there that would have been better choices.

Red Dawn First Look (Article) - 8/5/2012 5:58:56 PM

I looks like there was definitely a teaser trailer posted, but it's since been removed from Youtube. Anyone have any alternate links?

The Hobbit Trilogy? (Article) - 7/26/2012 12:54:07 AM

To be completely honest, I wouldn't mind The Hobbit becoming a trilogy... Provided that the 3rd movie actually be more of a gap filler between the two movies, derived from The Apendices. There is so much to Middle Earth that Tolkein never got into novel form... but it's there, ready to be used be another great storyteller as the backbone for other tales from Middle Earth. It could be done, and could be done well. I , for one, would love to see it.

Mania Review: The Amazing Spider-Man (Article) - 7/4/2012 12:28:28 AM

Personally, I was pretty apathetic towards this one. Mcguire/Dunst really turned me off to Spiderman. I don't like either of them. So I wasn't too excited to watch this one. But I did anyway, when my buddy called me up and asked if I wanted to see the midnight showing. I did... and I loved it. There were definite flaws in the movie itself, but for me, Andrew Garfield was what I want in a live action big screen Spiderman. Mcguire NEVER was, and never will be. This movie was just... I dunno. So much more enjoyable than the first three for me. Part of it was going in with little or no expectations, to be sure. But more importantly I was entertained for the entire movie. I felt like I was watching Spiderman, not some weiner actor pretending to be Spiderman (which, of course, was the biggest problem for me with the first three). Without even reading the review, I can say that B  is just the right grade for this one.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Movie in 2014 (Article) - 7/1/2012 1:29:22 PM

This is definitely a risk, but I 'm really glad that Marvel is moving forward with it AND weaving it in so tightly with their grand plan. This could easily be a cheaper one off, but it's not. I respect that.

And I don't know how many people are really yearning for a cool Doc Strange movie, but I am.

Jericho 2.0? (Article) - 5/21/2012 4:26:33 PM

I would definitely be into Jericho if they brought it back. I really enjoyed it while it was on the air and was sad to see it go. And Skeet Ulich isn't a great actor, but he was stomachable in the show. Much more so than he was in Law and Order: LA anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

SyFy Premieres and Finale Dates (Article) - 5/17/2012 12:08:47 PM

Karas, maybe I'll give Haven another crack then. I couldn't stomach Season 1. It was awful.

SyFy Premieres and Finale Dates (Article) - 5/17/2012 2:50:55 AM

Need some legit space opera on SyFy. Tired of all this other junk. I'll definitely miss Eureka, though. I can't quite develop the same level of affinity for W13. I found Alphas to be boring and Haven to be just plain bad. There just isn't much to bring me back to SyFy right now. Not until the new stuff in 2013, anyway.

SPORTWARRIOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA