All sportwarrior's Comments

Mania Review: The Muppets (Article) - 11/24/2011 2:50:29 PM

So ready to see this,

DVD Shopping Bag: Blu-Rays for Black Friday (Article) - 11/22/2011 4:44:48 PM

Hobbs, interesting... I go back and watch Farscape probably more often than any other sci fi show, and I still love it. Replace "Farscape" with "Seaquest DSV" and suddenly I agree with everything you said, though.

Mania Review: Green Lantern the Animated Series (Article) - 11/14/2011 11:36:24 PM

I had to get over the look, but overall I thought it was pretty solid. I thought the CGI had more of a cheap Pixar look to it than an improved late 90s look, but that may just be semantics. I'll most likely tune in again.

Walking Dead: Chupacabra Review (Article) - 11/14/2011 10:58:25 AM

Definitely one of the better episodes this season. I haven't been too excited about the show because of its slow pace this year... even character development has been stagnant at times. But this episode was very deliberate in its development, and the plot point at the end definitely has me ready for next week's episode.

I will say that the story about the lost girl is getting pretty worn out. I get why it's still lingering for character development reasons, but Shane's logic is hardly cold... he's been looking right along with the rest, and there's a point where you just have to give up and go.

SAFE Teaser Trailer Online (Article) - 11/11/2011 8:03:42 AM

Statham's movies are always pretty fun. That actress playing the girl seems pretty awful though. Hard to judge from a trailer but her delivery is... pretty bad.

Starz Renews Spartacus for Season 3 (Article) - 11/9/2011 11:57:26 PM

It's sort of surprising, but not really. Starz renewed Spartacus for Season 2 before Season 1 even started airing... About a month earlier, if memory serves. So this isn't unprecedented.

Latest Modern Warfare 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 11/8/2011 12:23:23 AM

Cool commercial, but waaay over MW. It's all about Battlefield now.

Full Underworld Awakening Trailer Hits (Article) - 11/3/2011 4:55:39 PM

Definitely there. I love this series. The 2nd was the weakest, but still definitely entertaining. If this is as good as the 1st and 3rd, it's gonna be awesome.

Showtime Renews Homeland (Article) - 11/1/2011 1:48:16 PM

Definitely a very good show. I've been watching from the start and I've enjoyed it. It's got the right amount of tensitiy and leaves just enough open for you to question what's happening if you wish to. It's certainly not genre, but this would hardly be the first time Mania has stretched to for a connection with a show or movie.

Third RED TAILS Trailer Flies (Article) - 10/19/2011 5:27:57 PM

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the release date, Wiseguy. I've got a little faith that this will be enjoyable, though. Hell, I enjoyed Flyboys and that was a terrible movie.

SPORTWARRIOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA