All starpunk's Comments

Shiki Anime Coming To Blu-ray, DVD in 2012 (Article) - 3/30/2011 6:47:49 PM

I wish it was sooner, but I glad it's getting its shot on Blu-ray, definitely a must buy!

Ten Questions With Manga Entertainment UK (Article) - 3/3/2011 12:31:30 AM

When is Redline getting released, supposedly it was Feb. 22nd, but I can't find it anywhere or any information about it!

New Berserk Anime Project To Be A Movie (Article) - 1/5/2011 10:22:50 PM

There would have to be a company to bring a Berserk movie over regardless of the content, I would be very sad and disappointed if there wasn't. It would probably be a lot better and successful then some of the titles that get licensed and released now a days which contain as much or even more graphic violence and fanservice.

Shiki Episode #22 (Article) - 12/30/2010 5:48:59 PM

Easily the best series of 2010.

@hereandfaraway - I only saw it quick myself, but I think the guy was Natsuno's dad and the woman was the restaurant owner.. I was a little confused by it myself..

FUNimation Adds 12 New Blu-ray Anime Releases (Article) - 11/16/2010 5:16:41 PM

glad to see that summer wars, evangelion 2.22, and the first eden of the east movie are finally coming out soon, can't wait to get them on blu-ray!

Shiki Episode #14 (Article) - 11/5/2010 9:45:33 PM

This episode was an "A" for sure, I have no idea how this series will play out, which I love. It's chilling, interesting and unpredictable.  Definitely a must see!

Shiki Episode #12 (Article) - 10/14/2010 12:00:54 PM

ya, i agree, the break did hurt it a bit, but overall I'm glad it's back and I can't wait for next weeks episode!

Shiki Episode #10 (Article) - 9/9/2010 11:16:55 PM

great episode and great, chilling, engrossing series... looking forward to next week!

Shiki Episode #05 (Article) - 8/8/2010 2:53:39 PM

i agree, it has been really intriguing and engaging so far, great stuff, its up there with High School of the Dead as to what anime to watch right now on a weekly basis

Sentai Filmworks Lines Up October DVD and Blu-ray Releases, New License (Article) - 7/22/2010 4:08:44 PM

i am really looking forward to canaan being on dvd, glad its dubbed

STARPUNK'S MANIACAL PERSONA