All steppingrazor66's Comments

INTO THE STORM Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 11:11:12 AM

Right...

Comic Con vs. Star Wars Celebration (Article) - 8/1/2013 2:40:55 PM

I have gone to 2 SW Celebrations and both times I've had a great experience. Everybody was super cool. I do agree everyone who went has one thing in mind. But when I talk to my friend who goes to SDCC I hear nothing but how much of a pain in the ass it is. How he had to wait 7 hours just on the Preview Night! Tickets being handed out just to get in another line where there is not guaranteed you can even get what you want. Maybe Ill go to the Super Bowl one day, but right now, Preseason tix are cheaper and there is plenty of parking....

Walking Dead Season 4 Photo! (Article) - 5/10/2013 1:40:44 PM

I feel I've seen this photo for season 1. Or was it 2? Possibly season 3.

Defiance: The Devil in the Dark Review (Article) - 5/2/2013 10:55:50 AM

Everytime I watch the episodes I keep thinking that this is some kindof of Bizzaro retelling of 'Eureka'.

Return of the Jedi Making of Book Pics (Article) - 5/2/2013 10:50:39 AM

Been waiting for this...

Elfquest Returns at Dark Horse Comics (Article) - 4/30/2013 10:22:35 AM

Weird, I just reread my old Graphic novels not too long ago. Great to hear!!

The Wolverine Trailer! (Article) - 3/27/2013 7:33:01 AM

Interesting that they showed more of the Silver Samurai in the International Trailer than the US one.

Winter of '82: The Dark Crystal (Article) - 12/17/2012 8:04:53 AM

I've enjoyed this film for a long time. Some puppetery movie don't really stand up to time, but I feel that Dark Crystal is one of those rare moments where I absolute believe that these characters are living and breathing somewhere..

Pacific Rim Viral Video (Article) - 11/28/2012 9:37:11 AM

Im really excited for this!!

Hamill and Fisher in Episode 7? (Article) - 11/1/2012 7:31:00 AM

Someone I know made the suggestion to bring back all the main characters, but in CG form. Im not so sure about that.

STEPPINGRAZOR66'S MANIACAL PERSONA