All steppingrazor66's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

AVENGERS Teaser Online (Article) - 8/5/2010 8:07:01 AM

I like the Scott Pilgrim Trailer. Do have to admit, it's pretty creative....

New GODZILLA Look Revealed (Article) - 7/27/2010 7:52:08 AM

Thank you. A better, newer improvement. Now. get it done ...

10 Most Kick Ass Toys You Had as a Kid (Article) - 4/9/2010 7:57:46 AM

What? No Defiant: Space vehicle Launching complex?!?!That thing was like FLAGG on wheels? It had more plastic than the car I have now! I was suprised that it didn't have a working engine!

New STAR WARS Animated Series (Article) - 4/6/2010 1:40:53 PM

I think this will be great. Bath yourself with Star Wars Silliness.

Mon Motha: " I'll have the Calimari."

Admiral Ackbar: "Well, I'll have the Insensative bitch! With a side of F$%K you!"

10 Toys a Grown Up Geek Would Love (Article) - 4/2/2010 1:08:48 PM

Oh God. Nerf Sword and Axes? LET THE LARPING BEGIN!

GODZILLA Returns for WB (Article) - 3/30/2010 8:25:57 AM

I feel that they know that back in '98 people went to see Godzilla b/c I was a new Godzilla movie. I mean that's the whole reason I did. But the only similarity only goes so far as the title. It didn't have the same feel as the old movies. The Original had a message. Emmerich just wanted to blow sh*t up.

I will keep a close eye on this one and hopefully they dont fall into the same prat falls they used in the '98 version.

10 Brilliant Scientist Who Misused Their Power (Article) - 2/25/2010 9:08:19 AM

What about Robert Angier in the Prestige? Visits Tesla, takes his machine of teleportation and kills himself everytime  he performs it? People who have seen this movie, know what I am talking about.

Meet the new CONAN! (Article) - 1/22/2010 11:05:48 AM

Yeah about Momoa. Maybe in Howards early writings of Conan. When he was a thief it would work...

8 Martial Arts Masters That Changed Cinema (Article) - 11/24/2009 8:24:21 AM

I totally agree with this list. I just feel that Tony Jaa's body of work is not as Expansive or Innovative as these actors careers were.

Heroes: Turn and Face the Strange (Article) - 4/7/2009 9:41:56 AM

Yeah. This episode was weak. No action in which how the first season was so well viewed by fans! I just feel that I am just going through the motions, half paying attentions. Nothing interesting happens.

They have turned Hiro in to a bumbling joke. I saw him as a Luke Skywalker like Character. Stumbles into being a hero but later matures into someone people can inspire to. Before he would talk about what a hero would do if they were in his situation. Now he is just tripping on his shoe laces. Annoying!

STEPPINGRAZOR66'S MANIACAL PERSONA