All steppingrazor66's Comments

<<  <  3 4 5 6

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/7/2008 7:32:25 AM

So what unfunny comedian and or actor is going to be hosting this sham of award...

McKellen Confirms His Return of GANDALF (Article) - 5/1/2008 7:52:52 AM

Like there was going to be any doubt. I'll be happy when the contract is sighed and dried.

Weisz Adapting Horror Game CLOCK TOWER (Article) - 5/1/2008 7:50:47 AM

I don't, I think Uwe Boll should be directing this. He has this real gift of making video game movies suck so bad.

Paramount Unleases New INDY IV Spot (Article) - 4/28/2008 9:22:19 AM

Yes! Yes! Can't wait!

Mania Monster Madness: Robot vs Program? (Article) - 4/28/2008 8:33:47 AM

I don't know about this...It was too simple. Just go back in time or just delete the creator before he can write about a character. It's not like the previous matches. At least they made me chuckle a bit.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/25/2008 7:56:56 AM

Take as long as you need to make these film brilliant.I have every confience that this will be in the same caliber as the LOTR Tril movies. But don't wait too long..

Eli Roth Goes PG-13 and Sci-Fi (Article) - 4/25/2008 7:43:24 AM

I agree with AlpineWoods. Robert Rodriguez made those Spy Kids movies and went right back to Sin City, Once upon a time in Mexico and Grind House. Good for him for Stretching his Genre legs.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/25/2008 7:26:27 AM

This is going to be an awesome movie. Gotham is going to be battleground.....

Phoenix Taking On Rodriguez's HERETIC (Article) - 4/23/2008 8:45:04 AM

It sounds pretty good. can't help but think of the Hitman movie that just came out, but set in the 15th century.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/17/2008 7:44:27 AM

It's starting to look more and more like what they did in the X-men movies. Everyone wears black and the only thing that distingishes them is their heads... I wonder how Shipwreak will look...

STEPPINGRAZOR66'S MANIACAL PERSONA