All swisshammer's Comments

5 Michael Keaton Films to Re-watch Before the Oscars (Article) - 1/16/2015 9:49:26 AM

Dream Team was great! Loved that one.

One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Game 6. It was written by one of my all-time favorite writers, Don DeLillo. If you've never read anything by him, check out White Noise (no, it's not the book the horrible movie was based on).

Ant-Man Teaser Poster Arrives! (Article) - 1/6/2015 2:44:15 PM

Who likes beating a dead horse?

Masters of the Universe Script Completed (Article) - 1/6/2015 2:41:28 PM

Calamity: Haha! Exactly.

Masters of the Universe Script Completed (Article) - 1/6/2015 6:57:17 AM

Just to clarify, I'm not saying the character of John Carter should be in a MOTU movie. I mean that the movie felt very MOTU for me, visually.

Masters of the Universe Script Completed (Article) - 1/6/2015 6:55:27 AM

Just keep it off of Earth and on Eternia, then I'll be excited. Actually, the opening scenes from Man of Steel always struck me as very tonally close to what I imagine a Masters of the Universe movie to be like. I think that, and a little John Carter thrown into the mix would make for a really fun, cool movie.

Yellowjacket Image Surfaces from Ant-Man (Article) - 12/30/2014 11:12:46 AM

Logic: Although Yellowjacket is being played by Corey Stall. I'm just assuming that he steals the suit from Hank Pym.

Redvector: Yeah, I know Pym turned into a doucheb@g, but he wasn't really a "supervillain." Plus, Pym isn't going to be Yellowjacket.

I don't know. I thought they could come up with something else. I'll still go see it, but it still kind of rubs me the wrong way. I was hoping to see Hank Pym as Ant-Man too, although I know I'm in the minority on that one.

Yellowjacket Image Surfaces from Ant-Man (Article) - 12/30/2014 9:45:20 AM

I'm not sure why Yellowjacket is the villain in the movie. Doesn't make much sense to me, but I'll still see it in the theater.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 3:02:04 PM

Ok, I've watched it about 100 times, no joke, and I have a few ideas knocking around in my head.

I think that voice my be either Andy Serkis' or Max Von Sydow's. Sounds really gravelly to be Von Sydow's, but you never know.

About the lightsaber: I'm thinking it's a more primitive, ancient, unstable lightsaber. The blade itself looks different and more erratic than the blades we're used to seeing. And the design of the hilt seems to blatantly be recalling medieval swords with crossguards. So, maybe what we're seeing her is an ancient lightsaber. It's anybody's guess where this guy could've gotten something like that, but I'm guessing that this guy went to a tomb or something in the hopes to reconnect with ancient Sith roots, and may have found it there.
On the other hand, maybe JJ is changing the look of all of the lightsabers. But if he does that, I'm thinking there would be some really upset people out there.

I LOVE the attention to detail with the new dish on the Falcon. Bravo, JJ!

The X-wing shots look a lot like they could've been on Endor. Does that mean the Empire is once again mounting an attack against the Alliance on Endor? Cool.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Trailer (Article) - 11/28/2014 2:43:39 PM

I LOVE the attention to detail with the new dish on the Falcon. Bravo, JJ!

The Walking Dead Season 4 Alternate Ending (Article) - 8/25/2014 11:40:29 AM

Yes! Thank you. This is how I heard it in my head.

SWISSHAMMER'S MANIACAL PERSONA