All swisshammer's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Gravity: Official Main Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 11:29:52 AM

Are we supposed to believe that they just keep floating up there? The Earth still have a gravitational pull even when you're in outer space. The only reason shuttles don't crash down is that they have reached an escape velocity and equaled the pull of gravity with the centifugal pull of speeding in orbit.

You don't just float up there once you're there. I hope there's an explanation for that in the movie.

1st RoboCop Trailer (Article) - 9/6/2013 8:40:31 AM

I still think it will stink. Something still seems weak about this film.

DEXTER: Make Your Own Kind of Music Review (Article) - 8/29/2013 8:46:45 PM

All the episodes up to this point seemed aimless and confused. At least they seem like they're reigning it in for the final haul.

Episode VII Casting Update (Article) - 8/29/2013 8:37:19 PM

This speculation is KILLING me!! I want to know who they'll be casting NOW!

Damon joins INTERSTELLAR (Article) - 8/29/2013 8:25:18 PM

The Prestige sucked balls. Inception was good, I'll grant you, but The Prestige was BORING and not nearly as interesting as Nolan's other films.

Episode VII Not Digital, On FILM! (Article) - 8/23/2013 5:32:10 PM

I meant "Thank the maker." Damn! Geek card has been shredded.

Episode VII Not Digital, On FILM! (Article) - 8/23/2013 5:26:35 PM

Praise the maker! This movie is going to look SOOOOOO good!

The Geek Life: Living in Oblivion (Article) - 8/19/2013 10:09:40 AM

Pffft. I thought it was thoroughly enjoyable.

Game Of Thrones: Mhysa Review (Article) - 6/10/2013 1:48:01 PM

Jesus Christ, Jarrett! Proofread your article before you submit it!

Mania Review: After Earth (Article) - 5/31/2013 2:43:31 PM

Smith the elder is the biggest actor on the planet? I don't think so, Rob. Try telling that to Robert Downey Jr., George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise, etc.

SWISSHAMMER'S MANIACAL PERSONA