All swisshammer's Comments

The Walking Dead: Say the Word Review (Article) - 11/13/2012 5:37:47 PM

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!

Millean: I totally agree with you about Michone leaving too early. I was hoping that the show would at least follow that plot point exactly. I smell PC bullcrap coming too. Maybe Michone will have her way, but I HIGHLY doubt it will be to the same extreme lengths as in the book (i.e. mutilated retribution for a horrible act).

The Walking Dead: Say the Word Review (Article) - 11/13/2012 5:33:56 PM

Anybody else thinking that we just saw a weak prelude to an actual gladiator fight later with zombies with teeth? If it pans out the way I'd like it to pan out, Daryl will fight Meryl and then have to live with the fact that he's killed his own brother. That would be intense!

Star Wars Director Update (Article) - 11/13/2012 5:16:17 PM

Decepticons2: God, I hope not. It's time to move on from Vader. He completed his destiny of bringing balance to the force. What more is there for him to do? Plus, if he came back, wouldn't he be a good guy? It doesn't add up.

Star Wars Director Update (Article) - 11/13/2012 5:12:09 PM

axia777: Are you telling us that the next Indy movie should be about how he dies alone in the jungle? Please. I'm pretty sure 99.9% of Indy fans would hate to see that movie. That, my friend, is a horrible idea. I see no other option than rebooting. If the franchise is on backburner, Ford may be 76 before the next one is made. I'm not sure he'd be able to do any kind of action sequences then. And what is Indy without some him doing some action scenes? Not Indy.

Star Wars Director Update (Article) - 11/13/2012 2:09:20 PM

I think Vaughn would be great, but I'd really like to see someone like Alphonso Cuaron or Duncan Jones take a stab at it. Here's my list of who I think would be great:

1. Alphonso Cuaron

2. Joss Whedon

3. Duncan Jones

4. Matthew Vaughn

5. Steven Spielberg

BSG: Blood and Chrome DVD Release Date (Article) - 11/11/2012 9:21:43 PM

The real question is whether or not the SyFy movie premier will just be all 11 episodes strung together. I'm assuming it will be, which may be a good enough reason to wait until it's premiered on SyFy.

Mania Review: Lincoln (Article) - 11/11/2012 5:32:26 PM

Seriously, the "sexual exploration" rumor is just that. I'd rather see a movie dealing with how Lincoln enacted his policies than the tabloid-rich version Sanctum is hoping for.

Foxx For Electro in Spidey 2? (Article) - 11/2/2012 2:50:41 PM

Damn, Violator, that video makes Jamie Foxx look like a real asshole.

Foxx For Electro in Spidey 2? (Article) - 11/2/2012 2:37:13 PM

Since when is Jamie Foxx a character actor?! He left that aspect of his acting back in In Living Color.

Hamill and Fisher in Episode 7? (Article) - 11/1/2012 8:30:59 PM

Axia: Thanks! They would have to come up with a Sith character that is completely new. There are some great ones from the novels, sure, but I think Disney wants to separate themselves from the books and focus on a completely new story. Of course, the Emperor and Vader are a couple of the most powerful Sith ever, but there's definitely room to create a new villain. In fact, I just thought of this: what if the person who kills Luke isn't Sith at all, but is just a politically powerful person? Vader was supposed to bring the balance to the force, right? Well, that brings up a question: for how long? Is the prophecy about a guy who brings balance to the force for 30 years? Probably not. So if there is balance in the force, who can the big baddies be? Perhaps there's a schism politically, but we've seen that already with the prequels. I don't know. Either way, whoever kills Luke has to be incredibly formidable. Either way, I expect the movie to have a completely original story.

So, I'm not sure that Leia and Han will have twins. I'm not against that–I actually think the twin thing is a cool idea–I just think that Disney may even go out of their way to show that they are operating outside of the established expanded universe.

SWISSHAMMER'S MANIACAL PERSONA