All swisshammer's Comments

<<  <  60 61 62 63 64 65 >  >>

The SCIFI Channel Talks SYFY (Article) - 3/27/2009 11:53:06 AM

“And, you know, there’s something which - there’s something about the letter form in particular that we believe and we’ve had this confirmed in our testing makes the logo very accessible and relatable, the symmetry of it, the letter forms of the two Ys together with the S and F which are very rounded.”

This is why I hate corporate America.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/27/2009 10:23:29 AM

Xeno: I didn't mind From Beyond. I thought it was interesting and definitely creepy. I can see how someone wouldn't like it, but you can't deny that Reanimator was pure fun!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/20/2009 11:40:26 AM

Not sure about Chris Pine as Hal. I would love to see James Marsden as Hal, though. I don't care if he had a costarring role in Superman Returns. That movie sucked big testies anyway.

New TERMINATOR SALVATION Poster (Article) - 3/20/2009 11:31:47 AM

I'm really looking forward to this. Really hope the story makes John Connor the baddass that we've been led to believe he is. At least the terminators look good!

Sucky Sequels (Article) - 2/27/2009 1:37:56 PM

Back to the Future 2 was great. Every (retarded) kid wanted a hoverboard for X-mas.

NEVERENDING Will Reboot (Article) - 2/27/2009 9:55:12 AM

What?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!

This doesn't make any sense to me. The movie is just fine the way it is (especially when you view it as it is: a campy fairy tale). Just leave it alone.

Mortellan: Hahaha! So true!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/27/2009 9:48:28 AM

Count me in for the PS3! Looks great!

Gondry to Guide GREEN HORNET (Article) - 2/27/2009 9:39:37 AM

Obviously we care enough to post our thoughts about it.

Gondry to Guide GREEN HORNET (Article) - 2/25/2009 1:01:31 PM

I think you all are being really hard on Rogen. Give the guy a chance. I know there are a lot of GH fans out there, but I think it's pretty fair to say that GH is not one of the most prized characters in comics to film. I can understand the outrage if Rogen was cast to play Green Lantern, but GH? Come on. Let him try. I remember the days when Robin Williams and Jim Carrey were typecast the same way. Now, I'm not saying that Rogen is as good of an actor as Carrey, and I'm especially not saying he's even close to Williams, but at least let him prove you right/wrong before you crucify him.

As far as Gondry goes, I love Eternal Sunshine and Human Nature and I liked The Science of Sleep. He's a pretty good director with a very good eye for incredibly complex visuals and he knows how to tell a story. I will always give him the benefit of the doubt.

SUPERMAN's New Working Title (Article) - 2/23/2009 12:14:22 PM

This just in:

Many production houses confirming new titles for popular and anticipated films.

1. Indiana Jones 4 official title confirmed as "Indiana Jones Bustin' Out"

2. X-Men Origins: Magneto official title confirmed as "X-Men Origins: Magneto Gonna Put the Smack Down"

3. Clash of the Titans official title confirmed as "Clash of the Titans: Take Olympus"

4. Batman 3 official title confirmed as "Batman 3"

Seriously, can't they at least try to give these movies good titles? Get rid of Singer and bring on a director with some balls so that I don't have to watch another remake of Superman.

SWISSHAMMER'S MANIACAL PERSONA