All swisshammer's Comments

<<  <  60 61 62 63 64 65 >  >>

Witherspoon Isn't NICE (Article) - 4/17/2009 1:40:21 PM

Hahaha! I just pooped my pants, MaLarrya!

Kings: Insurrection (Article) - 4/7/2009 12:25:30 PM

I like this show, but it's clearly in trouble of being canceled before it even takes off. That's a shame because Ian McShane is pretty f-in awesome.

The SCIFI Channel Talks SYFY (Article) - 3/27/2009 11:53:06 AM

“And, you know, there’s something which - there’s something about the letter form in particular that we believe and we’ve had this confirmed in our testing makes the logo very accessible and relatable, the symmetry of it, the letter forms of the two Ys together with the S and F which are very rounded.”

This is why I hate corporate America.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/27/2009 10:23:29 AM

Xeno: I didn't mind From Beyond. I thought it was interesting and definitely creepy. I can see how someone wouldn't like it, but you can't deny that Reanimator was pure fun!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/20/2009 11:40:26 AM

Not sure about Chris Pine as Hal. I would love to see James Marsden as Hal, though. I don't care if he had a costarring role in Superman Returns. That movie sucked big testies anyway.

New TERMINATOR SALVATION Poster (Article) - 3/20/2009 11:31:47 AM

I'm really looking forward to this. Really hope the story makes John Connor the baddass that we've been led to believe he is. At least the terminators look good!

Sucky Sequels (Article) - 2/27/2009 1:37:56 PM

Back to the Future 2 was great. Every (retarded) kid wanted a hoverboard for X-mas.

NEVERENDING Will Reboot (Article) - 2/27/2009 9:55:12 AM

What?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!

This doesn't make any sense to me. The movie is just fine the way it is (especially when you view it as it is: a campy fairy tale). Just leave it alone.

Mortellan: Hahaha! So true!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/27/2009 9:48:28 AM

Count me in for the PS3! Looks great!

Gondry to Guide GREEN HORNET (Article) - 2/27/2009 9:39:37 AM

Obviously we care enough to post our thoughts about it.

SWISSHAMMER'S MANIACAL PERSONA