All tallman's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/27/2015 7:34:45 AM

Unfollow is probably the best setting I know on fb. Or make them Aquaintances, just as fun.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/7/2015 6:44:17 AM

Have to say, once I found cinemania fb, I am suitably impressed! Keep the updates going fellas, great job!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/26/2015 6:35:05 AM

Ok thanks for showing me how to get to the fb page, I'm liking and commenting over there already! No longer @Tallman now, just plain old Grant in his Flash t-shirt. So glad we can all keep up the chat over there.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/23/2015 6:25:59 AM

Ah then it was someone else I sent to, bet he thought wtf, Cheers for the address Wise. I'll be having a butchers shortly.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/22/2015 7:09:37 AM

@VT was you the guy I messaged the other night via FB? If so I'll send a req then add me to the group pls! The only Cinemania's I can find are in Spanish (maybe) I'd love to get involved over on there.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 7:15:51 AM

I type this with a tear in my eye. Genuinely. Goodbye my friends, goodbye.

Halloween Vs. Friday the 13th (Article) - 2/12/2015 6:57:57 AM

Can someone please make sure this is one site we don't start getting Shitty ads on? Oh yeh, Halloween wins all year round too!

Emma Watson for Beauty and the Beast (Article) - 1/27/2015 7:20:18 PM

Bruce Campbell for Gaston!!!!

SECRET WARS LIVE KICKOFF! (Article) - 1/23/2015 4:25:14 AM

Ok, is Secret Wars going to be like Infinity where you have to buy lots of different titles to keep up or is it just Secret Wars? Also when is the first issue of this due out? I'll get a few of the new #1 variant covers but have to see which one's are affordable - I'm looking at you Alex Ross and JScott Campbell......

Hannibal Season 3 Pushed Back! (Article) - 1/17/2015 6:44:00 AM

This is bad news, I can't wait too much longer for this!

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA