All tallman's Comments

Walking Dead Season 4 Blu-ray Release Date (Article) - 4/2/2014 5:51:21 AM

Er, I don't read these comics but wtf is a tree walker anyone? Looks like swampthing's inbred half bro.

Terminus: The Walking Dead: Season 4 Trailer (Article) - 3/16/2014 11:05:19 AM

Ahhh, every time. Unavailable in my country. Why do I still bother to even try.

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 12:02:07 PM

@Hanso, my mistake, over here in tyhe uk, its on Fox. Didn't know about the US. As for kiss from a rose, that shit got played as our wedding song. The mrs chose Phil Collins. Seal is now banned at our house.

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 7:03:08 AM

The Walking Dead is still around, isn't that Fox?

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 12:51:59 AM

Liking the blimps and the spotlight. New wallpaper sorted, cheers.

Paul Bettany is The Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 2/7/2014 3:33:02 AM

This was the only real way forward. Great continuity Marvel. As Modo already said, just seconding his words.This film is gonna smash everything else away.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:02:13 PM

I have pretty much stayed away from all that after a few shitty videos put me off yrs ago at school. If I remember right it was Predator 2 in fact. There's people selling the cam rips in car parks round our way. They are shockingly bad. Normally £4 a dvd or... Believe it or not 10 dvd's for £10. F**k know's what you get for that, probably only a couple work and poor viewing. I seriously doubt you get any type of menu on those.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 9:07:28 AM

Oh I didn't know you could get it with all the extras. Thats normally what I say at the massage parlour, but thats a different story.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/5/2014 10:32:14 AM

I know a couple of guys who only download. They wait a while and say quality really is good. I like old schooling it and adding to my dvd/blu ray collection. Don't think I would chance it downloading pirated stuff, unless got good anti virus, you never know what shit you're putting on your computer. The thing is when you get the dodgy copies, you don't get any of this extra stuff. They're not even that pricey to buy anymore, wait a while and you can get decent dvd's for £7

UK - Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer 2 (Article) - 2/5/2014 8:26:35 AM

They called it Avengers Assemble over here in the uk. So not to get it confused with the Emma Peel Avengers Tv show and a film done with Fiennes or whatever his name is.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA