All tallman's Comments

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 5:56:58 AM

@Violator hahahaha I never noticed but now can't stop looking!

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:55:53 AM

It looks good, just one thing... Is that a vagina on his neck?

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 3:25:35 AM

@Domino, Isn't Josh Brolin Thanos in GOTG? @VT Thor is looking like a chick what with that hairdo... I wouldn't say that to his face though. Quality pics people, this will be massive.

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 6/30/2014 11:45:27 PM

Is that an effects green screen behind him? I never realised they were so big.

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/28/2014 10:33:36 AM

This is great news. I'll wait for this for sure.

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 6:45:28 AM

*Bang into em and. That should say - missed the space bar where I was so excited!

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 6:43:59 AM

I sold all my Transformers 2 yrs ago. I really really regret it now. They included Omega Supreme and Devastator. Saying that, my son is bang into emand has got the 3ft Metroplex from the Cybertron range. It's bloody amazing!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:25:49 AM

Ahhh a fellow chucka ay? I think this could hold up well. Looks fun, I'll see it.

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:22:53 AM

Get to da chopppaaaaaa!!!!

Nathan Fillion for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/22/2014 9:28:15 AM

Why couldn't this have happened? Why just the cameo? Why Why Why???

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA