All tallman's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 6:43:59 AM

I sold all my Transformers 2 yrs ago. I really really regret it now. They included Omega Supreme and Devastator. Saying that, my son is bang into emand has got the 3ft Metroplex from the Cybertron range. It's bloody amazing!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:25:49 AM

Ahhh a fellow chucka ay? I think this could hold up well. Looks fun, I'll see it.

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:22:53 AM

Get to da chopppaaaaaa!!!!

Nathan Fillion for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/22/2014 9:28:15 AM

Why couldn't this have happened? Why just the cameo? Why Why Why???

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/20/2014 3:20:07 AM

Maybe as an older seasoned batman as they're calling him in the new Superman film, it could be a Batman Beyond flick?

Jurassic World - New Dinosaur Image (Article) - 6/18/2014 5:47:39 AM

I'm no dino expert, but isn't the snout/jaw too long and thin for a t-rex?

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 6:14:49 AM

The only one I am interested in is Flash - Green Lantern. Shazam being potentially rushed so quick to that date can only mean one thing. Cack. Big fat horses cack.

Batman: Arkham Knight -- Batmobile Battle Mode Gameplay (Article) - 6/10/2014 3:00:39 AM

Oh VT... you just wait, City is my favourite but even Origins which was done by someone else I believe are both so good. Can't wait for this one to arrive.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/6/2014 6:06:04 AM

Yes yes yes. Yes.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 8:42:08 AM

Can't wait to see this. The first and 2 Headed shark are up there with the best of them.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA