All tallman's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 12:32:08 AM

Maybe this time they're fighting Jenny's sis?

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Milano Featurette (Article) - 8/6/2014 12:55:48 PM

This is easily my fav Marvel film to date. Watched one trailer so not to spoil and wasn't disappointed at all. All characters played well and the effects were great. The 3D could have been left behind but didn't ruin a thing. Thanos for his minor parts was f**king amazballs. Admittedly his look was slightly off but his demeanor and his threat to Ronan and the way it was delivered was spot on.

Bring the Awesome Mix Vol 2.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 5:56:58 AM

@Violator hahahaha I never noticed but now can't stop looking!

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:55:53 AM

It looks good, just one thing... Is that a vagina on his neck?

8 OFFICIAL AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON PHOTOS (Article) - 7/17/2014 3:25:35 AM

@Domino, Isn't Josh Brolin Thanos in GOTG? @VT Thor is looking like a chick what with that hairdo... I wouldn't say that to his face though. Quality pics people, this will be massive.

Clark Kent Image from Batman V Superman (Article) - 6/30/2014 11:45:27 PM

Is that an effects green screen behind him? I never realised they were so big.

Pacific Rim 2 Release Date (Article) - 6/28/2014 10:33:36 AM

This is great news. I'll wait for this for sure.

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 6:45:28 AM

*Bang into em and. That should say - missed the space bar where I was so excited!

8 Great GIANT TRANSFORMERS Toys (Article) - 6/26/2014 6:43:59 AM

I sold all my Transformers 2 yrs ago. I really really regret it now. They included Omega Supreme and Devastator. Saying that, my son is bang into emand has got the 3ft Metroplex from the Cybertron range. It's bloody amazing!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:25:49 AM

Ahhh a fellow chucka ay? I think this could hold up well. Looks fun, I'll see it.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA