All tallman's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Spider-Man for Captain America: Civil War?! (Article) - 12/11/2014 5:08:14 AM

I'm seeing so many articles about this happening, It need to just go ahead and happen ffs. Andrew Garfield is perfect for the role, keep him and just place him comfortably into the fold. Lovely jubbly.

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/9/2014 5:56:28 AM

Fox/Marvel, whatever - whoever. Just bring the Deadpool flick to my eyes!

Cliff Curtis Cast In Walking Dead Spin Off (Article) - 12/9/2014 5:55:19 AM

Bring us a uk walking dead.

Cumberbatch is Doctor Strange (Article) - 12/5/2014 2:06:29 AM

This is great news! Top actor, good choice. Yes I'm happy for this.

First Look: THANOS: THE INFINITY RELATIVITY OGN (Article) - 11/20/2014 11:48:14 PM

As much as I love Thanos, I feel like he's all over the bloody place lately.

NEW Star Wars The Black Series 6 Figures - Spring 2015 (Article) - 11/15/2014 5:53:35 AM

These are good but don't warrant the price tag I don't think.

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/11/2014 8:02:52 PM

Haha yeah I know mate, just saying that he is not stronger than either of the 2 mentioned in the new mini series.

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/11/2014 11:26:44 AM

Beggin your pardon, it was the world war hulk series not planet hulk.

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/11/2014 10:27:39 AM

Ok fellas here it is...... Blackbolt whispered "enough" to hulk on the moon  (Planet hulk series)which sent hulk flying into a mountain. Hulk then got up a beat him to a pulp. In Infinity issue 4 ( I think)  Blackbolt shouted full blast into Thanos face and thanos then beat him to a pulp. Blackbolt isn't the strongest by any means. Sorry.

First Look at THANOS VS. HULK #1! (Article) - 11/11/2014 5:52:52 AM

World breaker Hulk would stand a chance, not so sure about an angry random Hulk. Good luck Green Goliath.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA