All tallman's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:22:53 AM

Get to da chopppaaaaaa!!!!

Nathan Fillion for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/22/2014 9:28:15 AM

Why couldn't this have happened? Why just the cameo? Why Why Why???

Batman Solo Film in 2019? (Article) - 6/20/2014 3:20:07 AM

Maybe as an older seasoned batman as they're calling him in the new Superman film, it could be a Batman Beyond flick?

Jurassic World - New Dinosaur Image (Article) - 6/18/2014 5:47:39 AM

I'm no dino expert, but isn't the snout/jaw too long and thin for a t-rex?

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 6:14:49 AM

The only one I am interested in is Flash - Green Lantern. Shazam being potentially rushed so quick to that date can only mean one thing. Cack. Big fat horses cack.

Batman: Arkham Knight -- Batmobile Battle Mode Gameplay (Article) - 6/10/2014 3:00:39 AM

Oh VT... you just wait, City is my favourite but even Origins which was done by someone else I believe are both so good. Can't wait for this one to arrive.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/6/2014 6:06:04 AM

Yes yes yes. Yes.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 8:42:08 AM

Can't wait to see this. The first and 2 Headed shark are up there with the best of them.

Transformers Age of Extinction Figures (Article) - 6/3/2014 4:12:22 AM

These look far too basic.

Even my 8yr old son said he doesn't like how they look, some of the 8-6inch can't move heads or other body parts. I'm looking at you Hound.....

Captain America: The Winter Solider Blu-ray Details (Article) - 6/2/2014 6:51:54 AM

I'd like more details - if any, on the one shot? I'll still pick this up anyways.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA