All tallman's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Transformers Age of Extinction Figures (Article) - 6/3/2014 4:12:22 AM

These look far too basic.

Even my 8yr old son said he doesn't like how they look, some of the 8-6inch can't move heads or other body parts. I'm looking at you Hound.....

Captain America: The Winter Solider Blu-ray Details (Article) - 6/2/2014 6:51:54 AM

I'd like more details - if any, on the one shot? I'll still pick this up anyways.

Daredevil Cast for Netflix Series (Article) - 5/29/2014 10:25:01 AM

Hanso/Elbaz, I believe it is pronounced Arrrnuuuuld when spoken. I'm not entirely sure but think he was in that oscar winning film 'Junior'

The Equalizer Trailer (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:14:41 PM

Edward Woodward is..... The Equalizer.

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 6:05:02 AM

I always had Gambit down as a tallish lean muscular bloke. How tall is this.... Tatum? Never seen any of his films so can't pass any judgement whatsoever.

WOLVERINE WEAPON X: TOMORROW DIES TODAY Trailer (Article) - 5/9/2014 5:55:51 AM

Than either one.

Gotham Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2014 5:50:42 AM

This looks moreish, I want more!

Walking Dead Season 4 Blu-ray Release Date (Article) - 4/2/2014 5:51:21 AM

Er, I don't read these comics but wtf is a tree walker anyone? Looks like swampthing's inbred half bro.

Terminus: The Walking Dead: Season 4 Trailer (Article) - 3/16/2014 11:05:19 AM

Ahhh, every time. Unavailable in my country. Why do I still bother to even try.

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 12:02:07 PM

@Hanso, my mistake, over here in tyhe uk, its on Fox. Didn't know about the US. As for kiss from a rose, that shit got played as our wedding song. The mrs chose Phil Collins. Seal is now banned at our house.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA