All tallman's Comments

Viral Dark Knight Rises Documents (Article) - 12/8/2011 12:40:45 PM

I'm just saying its a funny name people! Not saying about the actual weapon.

Viral Dark Knight Rises Documents (Article) - 12/8/2011 10:53:03 AM

True xenomorph. But not to split hairs wasn't it a Microwave emitter? Same thing but better name I suppose?

Viral Dark Knight Rises Documents (Article) - 12/8/2011 9:21:28 AM

Doomsday device? This name for a bomb coming from a "realistic version" of batman films. Sounds more like a bomb from Dr no or Goldfinger.

Jenkins Exits THOR 2 (Article) - 12/8/2011 6:17:01 AM

Maybe he has to make another series of that godawful Wallander? Lol!

Bay Talks Transformers 4 Rumor (Article) - 12/7/2011 6:14:31 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing him do a forth, but if it is taken over by someone else then at least keep it ongoing. Ie looks of the robots, Megatron actually dead now etc etc. @Gauleyboy I actually liked the third section of the movie and thought it took too long to reach that point.

Benderspink Options TURF (Article) - 12/6/2011 9:30:54 AM

So it's Gangsters vs Aliens vs Vampires? Sounds interesting, sounds even better after a night down the pub.

Two MIB 3 Posters Online (Article) - 11/30/2011 9:37:04 AM

Did they use Josh Brolin for the top one? I really couldn't tell.

Producer Talks Poltergeist, Old Boy (Article) - 11/29/2011 9:27:19 AM

Is the "new craze" going to be ghost/possesed films then? I really wouldn't bother with this as I liked the original but don't go out of my way to watch it if it's on t.v. As for Oldboy I don't know enough to make any kind of comment about that.

Bale on Batman 3 Production Finish (Article) - 11/27/2011 5:13:12 AM

I'm not really one for JLA. The new 52 version is ok but I'd rather a Superman/Batman worlds finest or something similar tbh.

Amazing Spider-Man Reshoot Video (Article) - 11/22/2011 10:28:58 AM

I'm guessing the latter, monkey.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA