All tallman's Comments

Lizard from Amazing Spider-Man (Article) - 12/30/2011 6:11:51 PM

I like it, I really do! Of course there's always gonna be tie in toys ie: Swat lizard but that's prob just a character from the film who's only in it for about 5 mins but released as a figure for boosting the sales! (Unless like someone mentioned before, it's Dennis Leary)

Disney Animation Schedule Shifting (Article) - 12/23/2011 1:08:05 PM

A pet dinosaur spin? Sounds different, I'll give it a go as I do with most pixar films. As for the Antman - I'd love to see it done just think it's been hanging around for too long for it to happen.

Disney Animation Schedule Shifting (Article) - 12/23/2011 10:19:33 AM

Untitled Dinosaur? Wasn't there a dinosaur film done by disney already? That wasn't too great from what I recall. Cap America 2? I'll wait for the dvd. Speculation on the other... I'm hoping for Black Panther!

Oh Kimbroo, please don't hold your breath too long, it's bad for you.

Whedon on 3D Avengers (Article) - 12/23/2011 10:11:14 AM

Scar jo in 3D? I'm in!

New Dark Knight Rises Trailer (Article) - 12/20/2011 6:16:15 AM

So the legend ends? Till reboot in about 3 yrs time. Have to say this looks pretty good.... but I still have reservations on the plane.

New GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2011 6:06:09 AM

I really like the look of this. And with regard to Nic Cage, he makes some good/some bad films. I'm sure we all have our opinions both ways but Con Air, Face Off aint bad. And this looks pretty good too.

Captain America Creator Passes Away (Article) - 12/16/2011 5:59:13 AM

R.I.P Joe, thanks for creating one of the greatest superheroes ever.

First MIB 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 12/12/2011 8:40:05 AM

I like the look of this, it looks a lot better than the second film.

Dark Knight Rises Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/12/2011 2:56:29 AM

Can you buy these posters?

Dark Knight Rises Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/11/2011 6:05:48 AM

I actually love this poster!

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA