All tallman's Comments

Amazing Spider-Man Reshoot Video (Article) - 11/22/2011 10:28:58 AM

I'm guessing the latter, monkey.

Amazing Spider-Man Reshoot Video (Article) - 11/22/2011 9:25:09 AM

LOL! On a different site it was supposedly the same spidey footage but had a video about Pippa Middleton? Just to add, I'm not sure I'd like to step inside Lady Gaga's grotto.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 10:58:39 AM

Search engine joker terrorist dark knight and see how many other people describe him the same. I'll agree with you on how his character is in the comics but I just think this was how he was portrayed in the last film.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 10:11:43 AM

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror. Ie: Holding people hostage on boats with bombs on doesn't count as being one then?

Insane? I'll agree with that one.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 8:58:47 AM

So he's a terrorist now? Like the joker was I suppose. This means the government are not able to stop terrorists with specaialist teams/ army and the like but Batman can. Wow. Please help cos I was excited for this but it's beginning to wane.  Lol @Violator, don't forget to use your remote control batarangs!

Crow Concept Art Shown (Article) - 11/14/2011 11:23:35 AM

I liked the first one. I never bothered with any of the sequels, and wasn't there a t.v series I'm sure I dodged too. Bradley Cooper could've fitted the part but think it's had it's day now, after so many efforts doesn't that tell you something?

Latest Dark Knight Rises Batwing Pic (Article) - 11/11/2011 10:45:54 AM

Sorry fella! I musta missed that one... Well it's a good idea never the less and I wholeheartedly agree!

Latest Dark Knight Rises Batwing Pic (Article) - 11/11/2011 6:38:33 AM

Like Jokerswild said a while back... I wish there was a way to like comments on this site!

Latest Dark Knight Rises Batwing Pic (Article) - 11/11/2011 4:47:54 AM

Looks like batman is checkin out a battered up metal shed/shack on top of a building. Gasp! Maybe Bane is hiding inside! Ooooooh be careful bats!

Vaughan Scripting King's DOME (Article) - 11/9/2011 3:59:40 AM

Lol! Or Harry Plopper? I don't know too much of Stephen King's stuff only It, The Shining and he had something to do with The Shawshank Redemption right? Will give this a go tho if it pops up on t.v somewhere.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA