All tallman's Comments

Captain America Blu-ray Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2011 10:19:45 AM

Anyhoo back on subject I don't have Blu-ray yet but will def get the Captain America dvd.

Captain America Blu-ray Trailer (Article) - 9/21/2011 10:18:34 AM

Still no Hulk?! Ok I understand they wanna keep him under wraps but even a bit more Banner really wouldn't go a miss.

New Marvel One-Shot Preview (Article) - 9/15/2011 3:37:44 AM

Reek.. HA HA HAAAA! Nice.

New Marvel One-Shot Preview (Article) - 9/14/2011 8:28:05 AM

I smell the faint aroma of t.v spin off.

Transformers: Dark of the Moon DVD Set (Article) - 9/9/2011 6:16:03 PM

It's pretty expensive for a dvd, $19.99 for single disk? Is that how much the dvd's regularly are in the states? Over here sometimes you can pick up a single (very very rarely 2 disk) disk for maybe £10 with some releases.

Zod Mo-Capped in SUPERMAN (Article) - 9/8/2011 11:12:23 AM

I too looked it up just now and saw it for the first time... loved the spiky armour! If thats anything to go by, bring it on.

Zod Mo-Capped in SUPERMAN (Article) - 9/8/2011 2:48:59 AM

Am I reading this wrong? Get a half decent actor and cgi him, if so unless they seriously want an alien or beaten looking thing why bother?

Hathaway Spotted on Batman 3 Set (Article) - 9/5/2011 12:02:02 PM

Stay away from my apple!

Extra AVENGERS Promo Art (Article) - 9/1/2011 8:44:53 AM

Classic Captain America pose. Love it. Can't describe how excited I am for this, I too would love to see a scrap between Hulk and Thor. None of the others could really mix it up like these two!

More SUPERMAN Pics from Set (Article) - 8/31/2011 8:18:37 AM

I'm getting more and more into this the more I see it. Seems like it kicks off in Smallville! This Cavill fella has certainly moved on since his Tudors days a little while ago, This is how a superman should be built in my view. The costume is very good and yes the cape is not on him here but has been seen in other pics and is long and very regal looking if you ask me.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA