All tallman's Comments

More AVENGERS Videos Online (Article) - 8/23/2011 11:06:42 AM

Monkeyfoot, did that happen once in a comic or have you said this before I've got mad de ja vu here? I hear what your saying mate that would be mental to see such a scene! I will look at the photo's but not watch nothing from now on..... although that d23 footage would be very, very tempting.

More AVENGERS Videos Online (Article) - 8/23/2011 8:24:44 AM

I for one will not be watching anymore of these vids, it's good to see loki seem's to have a big part in The Avengers flick but I really don't want to spoil this at all.

AVENGERS Footage Screened at D23 (Article) - 8/22/2011 4:03:49 AM

@ panzerhd, there was a pic about a month ago of the hulk along with all the avengers which made up a banner type poster. But "We have a hulk" ha that may have wel been "loki....go f**k yourself!!" Brilliant line.

Ghost Rider: Spirit Trailer Arrives (Article) - 8/19/2011 6:20:45 PM

Go Idris Elba! Love the Marvel knights logo. By the way did G.R whizz on someone at the end?! Trailer looks ok I'll prob wait for the dvd tho.

SUPERMAN Plot Concept Online (Article) - 8/18/2011 4:18:05 AM

This sound similar to Superman 2 in many ways (not sure who he want's to be giving up his powers till Zod turns up bla bla bla), but don't get me wrong I'll give it a go. Think its picking up the pace by the sounds of things tho.

Captain America on AVENGERS Set (Article) - 8/17/2011 1:25:47 PM

@aegrant POSS SPOILER..... the people he's fighting on the cars are wearing blacked out sort of suits with motion capture buttons (or whatever) on them so maybe not hydra mate?

Adams on Man of Steel Set (Article) - 8/16/2011 6:13:52 PM

I was kidding! I'm sure she will do a fine job, and for the record... yes she is pretty damn cute.

Adams on Man of Steel Set (Article) - 8/16/2011 10:52:37 AM

I really don't know too much about this bird, apart from the fact she has a big bum!

More Dark Knight Rises Videos Arrive (Article) - 8/15/2011 8:26:08 AM

Far too much info for my liking, I'll try not to look from now on!

More Avengers Set Pics Online (Article) - 8/15/2011 2:34:10 AM

That must've been a "what if" Thor caught the Hulk offgaurd moment or someting. I remember in a Secret wars story that all heroes were knocked clean out and the Hulk held like a mountain or something above them...thus proving he is the strongest one of all!

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA