All tallman's Comments

AVENGERS Footage Screened at D23 (Article) - 8/22/2011 4:03:49 AM

@ panzerhd, there was a pic about a month ago of the hulk along with all the avengers which made up a banner type poster. But "We have a hulk" ha that may have wel been "loki....go f**k yourself!!" Brilliant line.

Ghost Rider: Spirit Trailer Arrives (Article) - 8/19/2011 6:20:45 PM

Go Idris Elba! Love the Marvel knights logo. By the way did G.R whizz on someone at the end?! Trailer looks ok I'll prob wait for the dvd tho.

SUPERMAN Plot Concept Online (Article) - 8/18/2011 4:18:05 AM

This sound similar to Superman 2 in many ways (not sure who he want's to be giving up his powers till Zod turns up bla bla bla), but don't get me wrong I'll give it a go. Think its picking up the pace by the sounds of things tho.

Captain America on AVENGERS Set (Article) - 8/17/2011 1:25:47 PM

@aegrant POSS SPOILER..... the people he's fighting on the cars are wearing blacked out sort of suits with motion capture buttons (or whatever) on them so maybe not hydra mate?

Adams on Man of Steel Set (Article) - 8/16/2011 6:13:52 PM

I was kidding! I'm sure she will do a fine job, and for the record... yes she is pretty damn cute.

Adams on Man of Steel Set (Article) - 8/16/2011 10:52:37 AM

I really don't know too much about this bird, apart from the fact she has a big bum!

More Dark Knight Rises Videos Arrive (Article) - 8/15/2011 8:26:08 AM

Far too much info for my liking, I'll try not to look from now on!

More Avengers Set Pics Online (Article) - 8/15/2011 2:34:10 AM

That must've been a "what if" Thor caught the Hulk offgaurd moment or someting. I remember in a Secret wars story that all heroes were knocked clean out and the Hulk held like a mountain or something above them...thus proving he is the strongest one of all!

More Avengers Set Pics Online (Article) - 8/14/2011 8:22:14 AM

aegrant, your friend is lucky to be a part of this movie! I've been looking to join an extras agency after a friend of mine got a part on the dark knight rises! Anyhoo, I like how a lot of the shots are of mayhem and destruction. Hopefully there will plenty of action in this.

Batman's New Vehicle Spotted Again (Article) - 8/13/2011 8:13:37 PM

Ok I get it that his stuff is military design but how about some stealth thrown in for good measure?

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA