All tallman's Comments

Monahan Touching Up SIN CITY 2 (Article) - 8/29/2011 6:16:25 PM

@reek now you put it like that,yeah your'e right it would be pretty awesome but the casting would have to be spot on. I just think with an animated version it could be done shot for shot with no messing you know? Which could include Superman, Twoface Selina Kyle bla bla bla and not look too overcrowded as it does in live films.

@calibur I can't post links on here for some reason but if you google the dark knight returns animated, I found a couple of reputable sites have listed it to be realeased 2012 through Dc animated.

Either way I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Monahan Touching Up SIN CITY 2 (Article) - 8/29/2011 11:17:57 AM

The first film was ok. I bought it but only watched it once. Am I missing something? I thought there was a Dark knight returns animated on the way though, I think that would beat a live flick version hands down.

Avengers Group Promo Art (Article) - 8/27/2011 9:52:00 AM

This is the best promo art yet by far! Hulk lookin like he just wants to smash shit. My only concern is Hawkeye. But oh yeh this will be mental!

CW Developing DEADMAN Series (Article) - 8/27/2011 12:48:15 AM

Wessmith, I've seen that. Its the one where everyone's older right? Yeh it is sooo good. And a good storyline it would have had.

CW Developing DEADMAN Series (Article) - 8/26/2011 3:29:17 AM

This would be like a superhero quantum leap? But could be very, very good.

Axed Locke & Key Trailer Hits (Article) - 8/25/2011 11:26:43 AM

What was it like, I couldn't see it? Shame, I was really looking forward to this.

Faora Battles Superman on Set (Article) - 8/24/2011 8:06:13 AM

I really like the new look! I agree about the padded suits but I read he's bulking up anyway so it shouldn't make that much difference. I don't know much about Faora, will have to do bit of snooping. Is she any cop?

More AVENGERS Videos Online (Article) - 8/23/2011 11:06:42 AM

Monkeyfoot, did that happen once in a comic or have you said this before I've got mad de ja vu here? I hear what your saying mate that would be mental to see such a scene! I will look at the photo's but not watch nothing from now on..... although that d23 footage would be very, very tempting.

More AVENGERS Videos Online (Article) - 8/23/2011 8:24:44 AM

I for one will not be watching anymore of these vids, it's good to see loki seem's to have a big part in The Avengers flick but I really don't want to spoil this at all.

AVENGERS Footage Screened at D23 (Article) - 8/22/2011 4:03:49 AM

@ panzerhd, there was a pic about a month ago of the hulk along with all the avengers which made up a banner type poster. But "We have a hulk" ha that may have wel been "loki....go f**k yourself!!" Brilliant line.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA