All tallman's Comments

NYC Dark Knight Rises Photos, Videos (Article) - 11/1/2011 9:24:12 AM

Cheers wise, I have my moments... just not that often

NYC Dark Knight Rises Photos, Videos (Article) - 10/31/2011 9:01:12 AM

Level 2 - Fly around the city and disable the bombs as quick as you can.

Mangold Talks WOLVERINE (Article) - 10/30/2011 12:24:19 PM

Are you sure its not remmington steel?

Mangold Talks WOLVERINE (Article) - 10/30/2011 8:35:21 AM

Blah blah blah. Just make the film and stop yapping on about it. It could be good given the silver samurai story line from the comics but we all know how they like to "change things". Here's hoping tho ay?

Dark Knight Rises Prologue Confirmed? (Article) - 10/25/2011 10:06:15 AM

More importantly, how much can they show in 6 mins? Or what will they show in 6 mins? The answer is... bugger all my friends. Really not worth it for that tiny amount of footage.

Bay Rejects Transformers Rumor (Article) - 10/20/2011 9:45:38 AM

Despite all the critism of the TF films I liked them. I would watch another filmed by M.B as the action scenes especially in the third were very very good. If he returned for a forth maybe slightly less human stuff but apart from that.... why not?

SUPERMAN Walking Shirtless (Article) - 10/14/2011 12:34:45 PM

Padded suit..Not padded suit? Who cares this geezers certainly a lot bigger than he was in The Tudors!

THOR 2 Has New Date (Article) - 10/13/2011 6:10:04 PM

Sorry, my mistake I was half asleep last night. It also states in the article about other worlds! Go Beta Ray Bill!

THOR 2 Has New Date (Article) - 10/13/2011 11:26:50 AM

aegrant, I read somewhere that the sequel will involve other worlds. I think it was the last interview with the new prospective director. So I truly wish for bit of Beta Ray!

More TINTIN Clips Online (Article) - 10/12/2011 10:11:29 AM

I predict this will be like astro boy, forgotten all about very quickly!

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA