All tallman's Comments

Zod Mo-Capped in SUPERMAN (Article) - 9/8/2011 2:48:59 AM

Am I reading this wrong? Get a half decent actor and cgi him, if so unless they seriously want an alien or beaten looking thing why bother?

Hathaway Spotted on Batman 3 Set (Article) - 9/5/2011 12:02:02 PM

Stay away from my apple!

Extra AVENGERS Promo Art (Article) - 9/1/2011 8:44:53 AM

Classic Captain America pose. Love it. Can't describe how excited I am for this, I too would love to see a scrap between Hulk and Thor. None of the others could really mix it up like these two!

More SUPERMAN Pics from Set (Article) - 8/31/2011 8:18:37 AM

I'm getting more and more into this the more I see it. Seems like it kicks off in Smallville! This Cavill fella has certainly moved on since his Tudors days a little while ago, This is how a superman should be built in my view. The costume is very good and yes the cape is not on him here but has been seen in other pics and is long and very regal looking if you ask me.

Monahan Touching Up SIN CITY 2 (Article) - 8/31/2011 6:31:19 AM

@Reek, Yes I could see Ian Mckellen or some very shakespearean type, but there's an old stage actor called Jeremy Brett who played Sherlock holmes a few yrs ago on t.v who sadly passed away now wouldv'e been perfect for the role. The Maxx kind of animation would suit that down to the ground if they do go down that route!

Monahan Touching Up SIN CITY 2 (Article) - 8/29/2011 6:16:25 PM

@reek now you put it like that,yeah your'e right it would be pretty awesome but the casting would have to be spot on. I just think with an animated version it could be done shot for shot with no messing you know? Which could include Superman, Twoface Selina Kyle bla bla bla and not look too overcrowded as it does in live films.

@calibur I can't post links on here for some reason but if you google the dark knight returns animated, I found a couple of reputable sites have listed it to be realeased 2012 through Dc animated.

Either way I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Monahan Touching Up SIN CITY 2 (Article) - 8/29/2011 11:17:57 AM

The first film was ok. I bought it but only watched it once. Am I missing something? I thought there was a Dark knight returns animated on the way though, I think that would beat a live flick version hands down.

Avengers Group Promo Art (Article) - 8/27/2011 9:52:00 AM

This is the best promo art yet by far! Hulk lookin like he just wants to smash shit. My only concern is Hawkeye. But oh yeh this will be mental!

CW Developing DEADMAN Series (Article) - 8/27/2011 12:48:15 AM

Wessmith, I've seen that. Its the one where everyone's older right? Yeh it is sooo good. And a good storyline it would have had.

CW Developing DEADMAN Series (Article) - 8/26/2011 3:29:17 AM

This would be like a superhero quantum leap? But could be very, very good.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA