All tallman's Comments

Benderspink Options TURF (Article) - 12/6/2011 9:30:54 AM

So it's Gangsters vs Aliens vs Vampires? Sounds interesting, sounds even better after a night down the pub.

Two MIB 3 Posters Online (Article) - 11/30/2011 9:37:04 AM

Did they use Josh Brolin for the top one? I really couldn't tell.

Producer Talks Poltergeist, Old Boy (Article) - 11/29/2011 9:27:19 AM

Is the "new craze" going to be ghost/possesed films then? I really wouldn't bother with this as I liked the original but don't go out of my way to watch it if it's on t.v. As for Oldboy I don't know enough to make any kind of comment about that.

Bale on Batman 3 Production Finish (Article) - 11/27/2011 5:13:12 AM

I'm not really one for JLA. The new 52 version is ok but I'd rather a Superman/Batman worlds finest or something similar tbh.

Amazing Spider-Man Reshoot Video (Article) - 11/22/2011 10:28:58 AM

I'm guessing the latter, monkey.

Amazing Spider-Man Reshoot Video (Article) - 11/22/2011 9:25:09 AM

LOL! On a different site it was supposedly the same spidey footage but had a video about Pippa Middleton? Just to add, I'm not sure I'd like to step inside Lady Gaga's grotto.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 10:58:39 AM

Search engine joker terrorist dark knight and see how many other people describe him the same. I'll agree with you on how his character is in the comics but I just think this was how he was portrayed in the last film.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 10:11:43 AM

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror. Ie: Holding people hostage on boats with bombs on doesn't count as being one then?

Insane? I'll agree with that one.

Empire's Dark Knight Rises Pics (Article) - 11/21/2011 8:58:47 AM

So he's a terrorist now? Like the joker was I suppose. This means the government are not able to stop terrorists with specaialist teams/ army and the like but Batman can. Wow. Please help cos I was excited for this but it's beginning to wane.  Lol @Violator, don't forget to use your remote control batarangs!

Crow Concept Art Shown (Article) - 11/14/2011 11:23:35 AM

I liked the first one. I never bothered with any of the sequels, and wasn't there a t.v series I'm sure I dodged too. Bradley Cooper could've fitted the part but think it's had it's day now, after so many efforts doesn't that tell you something?

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA