All tallman's Comments

UK - Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer 2 (Article) - 2/5/2014 8:26:35 AM

They called it Avengers Assemble over here in the uk. So not to get it confused with the Emma Peel Avengers Tv show and a film done with Fiennes or whatever his name is.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/5/2014 8:23:51 AM

I liked the deleted scene. Happy japes and drunken tales of yonder and all that jazz. I also liked the bloopers, but prefer to hear the lines cock ups.

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 2/1/2014 6:33:05 AM

When Bruce's parent were murdered and he left gotham to train you can hear these words echoing from the batcave - "Run away, Bruce. Run. And never return"....

3 Thor: The Dark World Bonus Clips (Article) - 1/31/2014 8:47:37 AM

Loki as Cap America, Loki as Thor - whoever next? As good as an actor Tom is, I'm not sure how good a thor he would have been.

Justice League War: Batman Clip (Article) - 1/29/2014 6:17:35 AM

I'm not a lover of the batman forever type chin rest thing. That aside this looks very very good. Will pick it up when I can.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:43:29 AM

I like his costume in these films, just the hand/glove thing looks like no fingers or am I looking at it funny?

Marvel One-Shot Preview: All Hail The King (Article) - 1/16/2014 11:39:15 PM

I will get the blu ray just for this. I get a discount where I work so a blu ray isn't much more than a dvd luckily for me.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 11:36:51 PM

Whats up with the hand in the 2nd pic? Looks like a mitten or something?

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 8:36:51 AM

Wise its actually not bad. Hard to get hold of now though. I've still got the case for my bootleg which adds to the pain even more.

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:48:18 AM

This is great news. My 2pennies worth just there.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA