All tallman's Comments

PREVIEW: Star-Lord & Nova vs. Thanos in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #19 (Article) - 9/4/2014 2:24:03 AM

I'll accept that.

PREVIEW: Star-Lord & Nova vs. Thanos in GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #19 (Article) - 9/2/2014 11:20:47 PM

How did Thanos escape the death chamber box thing his son put him into at the end of Infinity?

NEW The Death of Superman Lives; What Happened? Trailer (Article) - 8/29/2014 2:23:06 AM

I would def watch this. Quick question, have I seen a flying skull ship before? Thanos maybe?

The Summer of '84: Sheena (Article) - 8/22/2014 9:48:48 AM

What is this? She is BANGING!!!!!

THE INHUMANS Movie Next for Marvel (Article) - 8/13/2014 3:58:08 AM

Thanos taught Black Bolt a lesson in the recent Infinity run, (I loved when he shouted into Thanos face) ergo an Inhumans movie could link into Guardians perhaps?

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/8/2014 4:43:54 AM

The Jenny I knew did :)

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/7/2014 12:32:08 AM

Maybe this time they're fighting Jenny's sis?

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Milano Featurette (Article) - 8/6/2014 12:55:48 PM

This is easily my fav Marvel film to date. Watched one trailer so not to spoil and wasn't disappointed at all. All characters played well and the effects were great. The 3D could have been left behind but didn't ruin a thing. Thanos for his minor parts was f**king amazballs. Admittedly his look was slightly off but his demeanor and his threat to Ronan and the way it was delivered was spot on.

Bring the Awesome Mix Vol 2.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/26/2014 5:56:58 AM

@Violator hahahaha I never noticed but now can't stop looking!

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/25/2014 10:55:53 AM

It looks good, just one thing... Is that a vagina on his neck?

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA