All tallman's Comments

Paul Bettany is The Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 2/7/2014 3:33:02 AM

This was the only real way forward. Great continuity Marvel. As Modo already said, just seconding his words.This film is gonna smash everything else away.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:02:13 PM

I have pretty much stayed away from all that after a few shitty videos put me off yrs ago at school. If I remember right it was Predator 2 in fact. There's people selling the cam rips in car parks round our way. They are shockingly bad. Normally £4 a dvd or... Believe it or not 10 dvd's for £10. F**k know's what you get for that, probably only a couple work and poor viewing. I seriously doubt you get any type of menu on those.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 9:07:28 AM

Oh I didn't know you could get it with all the extras. Thats normally what I say at the massage parlour, but thats a different story.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/5/2014 10:32:14 AM

I know a couple of guys who only download. They wait a while and say quality really is good. I like old schooling it and adding to my dvd/blu ray collection. Don't think I would chance it downloading pirated stuff, unless got good anti virus, you never know what shit you're putting on your computer. The thing is when you get the dodgy copies, you don't get any of this extra stuff. They're not even that pricey to buy anymore, wait a while and you can get decent dvd's for £7

UK - Captain America The Winter Soldier Trailer 2 (Article) - 2/5/2014 8:26:35 AM

They called it Avengers Assemble over here in the uk. So not to get it confused with the Emma Peel Avengers Tv show and a film done with Fiennes or whatever his name is.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/5/2014 8:23:51 AM

I liked the deleted scene. Happy japes and drunken tales of yonder and all that jazz. I also liked the bloopers, but prefer to hear the lines cock ups.

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 2/1/2014 6:33:05 AM

When Bruce's parent were murdered and he left gotham to train you can hear these words echoing from the batcave - "Run away, Bruce. Run. And never return"....

3 Thor: The Dark World Bonus Clips (Article) - 1/31/2014 8:47:37 AM

Loki as Cap America, Loki as Thor - whoever next? As good as an actor Tom is, I'm not sure how good a thor he would have been.

Justice League War: Batman Clip (Article) - 1/29/2014 6:17:35 AM

I'm not a lover of the batman forever type chin rest thing. That aside this looks very very good. Will pick it up when I can.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:43:29 AM

I like his costume in these films, just the hand/glove thing looks like no fingers or am I looking at it funny?

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA