All tallman's Comments

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 2/1/2014 6:33:05 AM

When Bruce's parent were murdered and he left gotham to train you can hear these words echoing from the batcave - "Run away, Bruce. Run. And never return"....

3 Thor: The Dark World Bonus Clips (Article) - 1/31/2014 8:47:37 AM

Loki as Cap America, Loki as Thor - whoever next? As good as an actor Tom is, I'm not sure how good a thor he would have been.

Justice League War: Batman Clip (Article) - 1/29/2014 6:17:35 AM

I'm not a lover of the batman forever type chin rest thing. That aside this looks very very good. Will pick it up when I can.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/17/2014 8:43:29 AM

I like his costume in these films, just the hand/glove thing looks like no fingers or am I looking at it funny?

Marvel One-Shot Preview: All Hail The King (Article) - 1/16/2014 11:39:15 PM

I will get the blu ray just for this. I get a discount where I work so a blu ray isn't much more than a dvd luckily for me.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 11:36:51 PM

Whats up with the hand in the 2nd pic? Looks like a mitten or something?

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 8:36:51 AM

Wise its actually not bad. Hard to get hold of now though. I've still got the case for my bootleg which adds to the pain even more.

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:48:18 AM

This is great news. My 2pennies worth just there.

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:47:13 AM

I actually had this film! Got off ebay a while ago, sadly lost or broke now. Was on par with cap america of the 90's possibly slightly better. Gutted I don't have it no more.... ebay here I come!

Marvel One-Shot Mandarin Photos! (Article) - 1/10/2014 12:02:22 AM

I remember when everyone thought Thor was fighting Luke Cage in the first Thor film (it supposedly was the guard by the hammer) Anyhoo, will be good to see some Powerman action and I'll be watching this short for sure. By the way... I liked Trevor. Give him a netflix series.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA