All tallman's Comments

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:47:13 AM

I actually had this film! Got off ebay a while ago, sadly lost or broke now. Was on par with cap america of the 90's possibly slightly better. Gutted I don't have it no more.... ebay here I come!

Marvel One-Shot Mandarin Photos! (Article) - 1/10/2014 12:02:22 AM

I remember when everyone thought Thor was fighting Luke Cage in the first Thor film (it supposedly was the guard by the hammer) Anyhoo, will be good to see some Powerman action and I'll be watching this short for sure. By the way... I liked Trevor. Give him a netflix series.

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/31/2013 5:53:45 AM

No thanks. Just my 2 pennies worth. Overkill is the reasoning behind this.

New IMAGES from Justice League: War (Article) - 12/28/2013 7:03:01 AM

I'm bang into the Flash in these animated films. This will be added to my collection.

Rogue CUT from X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/21/2013 1:34:10 AM

Maybe the powers come back as Magneto's seemed to at the end. When he playing chess or something?

Spider-Man Spin-Offs (Article) - 12/14/2013 7:59:01 AM

Venom yeh, sinister 6 mmmmm. not sure how that would work. Can it, has anyone seen anything where this type of jazz works?

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/16/2013 10:37:31 AM

Kinda look like how he wears armour now in Indestructible Hulk. Don't really get why he needs it apart from shooting him through space in Infinity, but looks good.

The Walking Dead: Live Bait Clip (Article) - 11/12/2013 11:41:06 AM

I can see the guvnor is back! But I cant see the vid as not available in my country? Is youtube not in the UK yet then? I coulda sworn I had an account and everything.

4 New Marvel Live Action Series Coming to Netflix (Article) - 11/8/2013 2:48:20 AM

I don't know anything about netflix but may have to look into it when this arrives.

I don't see why these characters could'nt end up on the big screen at some point. A lot of big names do tv now. So the transition would be fine.

Kingsley Marvel Project Revealed? (Article) - 11/1/2013 5:04:18 AM

@Miner49er lol that reminded me of Knight Rider also when you brought this up! Garth Knight ftw!

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA