All tallman's Comments

Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Clip (Article) - 9/1/2013 12:07:03 AM

But I am a big kid at heart. Also, I watch the cartoons with the kids therefor it is also for me.

Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Clip (Article) - 8/31/2013 12:43:59 PM

Please Hulk just step the f**k away from this steaming pile of crap. Yes, I feel that strongly about this.

Pegg Teases Ant-Man Role (Article) - 8/16/2013 12:34:49 PM

Not saying I don't like him, Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are 2 of my fav Brit films. I just can't see him actually doing it. Rizing, no offence taken whatsoever, I want to see Antman on the big screen and not really fussed by who does it to be fair.

Pegg Teases Ant-Man Role (Article) - 8/16/2013 10:39:01 AM

I don't think he'll be doing it don't know why and no rhyme or reason to my comment. Just a hunch. Liking the Ant Nan movie though. Lets push for that.

Iron Man 3 Blu-ray Deleted Scene (Article) - 8/14/2013 9:55:57 AM

One thing I just noticed, The ten rings sign on the red flag was the same flag that was used in the first film by the guys who took Stark.

Does this mean Killian was faking the Mandarin all the way back then? Did I miss something that explained all this somewhere?

Any answers grateful.

Diesel for Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy?! (Article) - 8/13/2013 5:20:02 AM

I love the cheesy comments... I wooden have it any other way.

Diesel for Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy?! (Article) - 8/13/2013 1:47:09 AM

This is treemendous news.

Thor: The Dark World Official Trailer (Article) - 8/7/2013 1:08:08 PM

Mr J - You make perfect sense my friend but just because the hero bashed the living shite out of said villain, this doesn't mean psycologically (is this right?) he doesn't need a bit of a hand. Whaddya say?

Frank Miller for Batman Vs. Superman? (Article) - 7/31/2013 11:17:22 PM

Miller will bring the dark knight returns final battle to the big screen. If he's on board I'll pre order ticket now!

Riddick Official Motion Comic (Article) - 7/29/2013 7:47:01 AM

I have'nt watched this yet. Is it essential to see before the new film comes out? I was hoping all this would be revealed/explained in the 3rd film, (4th if you count the animated) not in this type of format.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA