All tallman's Comments

Marvel One-Shot Preview: All Hail The King (Article) - 1/16/2014 11:39:15 PM

I will get the blu ray just for this. I get a discount where I work so a blu ray isn't much more than a dvd luckily for me.

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 11:36:51 PM

Whats up with the hand in the 2nd pic? Looks like a mitten or something?

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 8:36:51 AM

Wise its actually not bad. Hard to get hold of now though. I've still got the case for my bootleg which adds to the pain even more.

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:48:18 AM

This is great news. My 2pennies worth just there.

DOOMED! The Untold Story of Roger Cormans The Fantastic Four (Article) - 1/14/2014 6:47:13 AM

I actually had this film! Got off ebay a while ago, sadly lost or broke now. Was on par with cap america of the 90's possibly slightly better. Gutted I don't have it no more.... ebay here I come!

Marvel One-Shot Mandarin Photos! (Article) - 1/10/2014 12:02:22 AM

I remember when everyone thought Thor was fighting Luke Cage in the first Thor film (it supposedly was the guard by the hammer) Anyhoo, will be good to see some Powerman action and I'll be watching this short for sure. By the way... I liked Trevor. Give him a netflix series.

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/31/2013 5:53:45 AM

No thanks. Just my 2 pennies worth. Overkill is the reasoning behind this.

New IMAGES from Justice League: War (Article) - 12/28/2013 7:03:01 AM

I'm bang into the Flash in these animated films. This will be added to my collection.

Rogue CUT from X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/21/2013 1:34:10 AM

Maybe the powers come back as Magneto's seemed to at the end. When he playing chess or something?

Spider-Man Spin-Offs (Article) - 12/14/2013 7:59:01 AM

Venom yeh, sinister 6 mmmmm. not sure how that would work. Can it, has anyone seen anything where this type of jazz works?

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA