All tallman's Comments

Denzel Washington for Green Lantern? (Article) - 12/31/2013 5:53:45 AM

No thanks. Just my 2 pennies worth. Overkill is the reasoning behind this.

New IMAGES from Justice League: War (Article) - 12/28/2013 7:03:01 AM

I'm bang into the Flash in these animated films. This will be added to my collection.

Rogue CUT from X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/21/2013 1:34:10 AM

Maybe the powers come back as Magneto's seemed to at the end. When he playing chess or something?

Spider-Man Spin-Offs (Article) - 12/14/2013 7:59:01 AM

Venom yeh, sinister 6 mmmmm. not sure how that would work. Can it, has anyone seen anything where this type of jazz works?

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/16/2013 10:37:31 AM

Kinda look like how he wears armour now in Indestructible Hulk. Don't really get why he needs it apart from shooting him through space in Infinity, but looks good.

The Walking Dead: Live Bait Clip (Article) - 11/12/2013 11:41:06 AM

I can see the guvnor is back! But I cant see the vid as not available in my country? Is youtube not in the UK yet then? I coulda sworn I had an account and everything.

4 New Marvel Live Action Series Coming to Netflix (Article) - 11/8/2013 2:48:20 AM

I don't know anything about netflix but may have to look into it when this arrives.

I don't see why these characters could'nt end up on the big screen at some point. A lot of big names do tv now. So the transition would be fine.

Kingsley Marvel Project Revealed? (Article) - 11/1/2013 5:04:18 AM

@Miner49er lol that reminded me of Knight Rider also when you brought this up! Garth Knight ftw!

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/27/2013 1:23:18 AM

Fair call warcry but for me it's just him, there's something about him and how this is all he goes on about. Let's say this gets made with him as DP and it flops - tremendously.

All this banging on about it will make him look even more of a jackass. I would love to see a DP movie but let the people behind the film making choose if/when etc it gets made.

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/26/2013 1:17:38 AM

Deadpool yes, Ryan Renolds no. I don't know why  the guy is still pushing himself for this. Is this like his one shot or something? Let it go Ryan, just let it go.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA