All tallman's Comments

WOLVERINE WEAPON X: TOMORROW DIES TODAY Trailer (Article) - 5/9/2014 5:55:51 AM

Than either one.

Gotham Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2014 5:50:42 AM

This looks moreish, I want more!

Walking Dead Season 4 Blu-ray Release Date (Article) - 4/2/2014 5:51:21 AM

Er, I don't read these comics but wtf is a tree walker anyone? Looks like swampthing's inbred half bro.

Terminus: The Walking Dead: Season 4 Trailer (Article) - 3/16/2014 11:05:19 AM

Ahhh, every time. Unavailable in my country. Why do I still bother to even try.

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 12:02:07 PM

@Hanso, my mistake, over here in tyhe uk, its on Fox. Didn't know about the US. As for kiss from a rose, that shit got played as our wedding song. The mrs chose Phil Collins. Seal is now banned at our house.

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 7:03:08 AM

The Walking Dead is still around, isn't that Fox?

Gotham Logo and Synopsis Arrive (Article) - 3/13/2014 12:51:59 AM

Liking the blimps and the spotlight. New wallpaper sorted, cheers.

Paul Bettany is The Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron (Article) - 2/7/2014 3:33:02 AM

This was the only real way forward. Great continuity Marvel. As Modo already said, just seconding his words.This film is gonna smash everything else away.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 12:02:13 PM

I have pretty much stayed away from all that after a few shitty videos put me off yrs ago at school. If I remember right it was Predator 2 in fact. There's people selling the cam rips in car parks round our way. They are shockingly bad. Normally £4 a dvd or... Believe it or not 10 dvd's for £10. F**k know's what you get for that, probably only a couple work and poor viewing. I seriously doubt you get any type of menu on those.

Thor: The Dark World - Bloopers (Article) - 2/6/2014 9:07:28 AM

Oh I didn't know you could get it with all the extras. Thats normally what I say at the massage parlour, but thats a different story.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA