All tallman's Comments

DC Comics Movie Slate? (Article) - 6/13/2014 6:14:49 AM

The only one I am interested in is Flash - Green Lantern. Shazam being potentially rushed so quick to that date can only mean one thing. Cack. Big fat horses cack.

Batman: Arkham Knight -- Batmobile Battle Mode Gameplay (Article) - 6/10/2014 3:00:39 AM

Oh VT... you just wait, City is my favourite but even Origins which was done by someone else I believe are both so good. Can't wait for this one to arrive.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/6/2014 6:06:04 AM

Yes yes yes. Yes.

New Sharknado Sequel TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 8:42:08 AM

Can't wait to see this. The first and 2 Headed shark are up there with the best of them.

Transformers Age of Extinction Figures (Article) - 6/3/2014 4:12:22 AM

These look far too basic.

Even my 8yr old son said he doesn't like how they look, some of the 8-6inch can't move heads or other body parts. I'm looking at you Hound.....

Captain America: The Winter Solider Blu-ray Details (Article) - 6/2/2014 6:51:54 AM

I'd like more details - if any, on the one shot? I'll still pick this up anyways.

Daredevil Cast for Netflix Series (Article) - 5/29/2014 10:25:01 AM

Hanso/Elbaz, I believe it is pronounced Arrrnuuuuld when spoken. I'm not entirely sure but think he was in that oscar winning film 'Junior'

The Equalizer Trailer (Article) - 5/24/2014 1:14:41 PM

Edward Woodward is..... The Equalizer.

Channing Tatum is Gambit (Article) - 5/14/2014 6:05:02 AM

I always had Gambit down as a tallish lean muscular bloke. How tall is this.... Tatum? Never seen any of his films so can't pass any judgement whatsoever.

WOLVERINE WEAPON X: TOMORROW DIES TODAY Trailer (Article) - 5/9/2014 5:55:51 AM