All tallman's Comments

First Look at the Sentinels (Article) - 7/20/2013 10:34:03 AM

Looks like the cover of the Daft Punk album.

The Wolverine International TV SPOT (Article) - 7/18/2013 8:21:00 AM

Honest and to the point as always. Sir Hanso - I salute you.

Walking Dead On Set Visit with Kevin Smith (Article) - 7/18/2013 3:37:35 AM

Tell it how it is mate.

The Wolverine International TV SPOT (Article) - 7/17/2013 10:37:33 AM

I was actually talking about Origins today at work. 2 of the fellas who don't read comics thought it was ok and a good introduction to how he got the metal bones/claws etc and not a bad film in general. Obviously I disagreed and explained why.

Do any of us maniacs sometimes value the comics/characters too much at times and maybe forget to just watch the films for what they are? Perhaps. But this said, it's like me enjoying a story about a football club which doesn't tell the true origins and talking to a lifelong fan who knows all.

I'll still see this though as I do most comic films and see how it pans out.

The Wolverine International TV SPOT (Article) - 7/17/2013 8:29:40 AM

Any insight into the reviews Wise? Good/bad?

Walking Dead On Set Visit with Kevin Smith (Article) - 7/17/2013 6:57:58 AM

Ahh nice find Mellow!

Cheers for the heads up guys about the books, will look into them.... after purchasing a new suit or 2.

Walking Dead On Set Visit with Kevin Smith (Article) - 7/16/2013 12:17:10 PM

I've never read any Walking Dead but have watched em all and really do love it. Is the show close to the source and are they worth looking at/picking up?

WOLVERINE: Official Movie Clip #3 (Article) - 7/12/2013 11:23:43 AM

I'm actually losing interest in this. Which is a shame as I had high hopes to begin with.

Villans Cast for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/8/2013 11:27:19 AM

Ah Jedi,  I always thought she was supposed to be the self proclaimed grandchild of Thanos?He never acknowledged this and even threw it in her face once.

I'm sure I read it waaay back in a Silver Surfer comic. I may be wrong but will check and have a look. But you're right there is def a family connection of some sort.

No Loki for Avengers 2 (Article) - 6/17/2013 9:09:25 AM

Good. Too much sugar spoils the pudding.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA